Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Review and rate all residential projects, property in Greater Faridabad, Faridabad, Gurgoan, Delhi & NCR region.

Residential Property Rating & Review Section coming up soon...it's live now

Postby webmaster » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:36 am

We would soon be launching a new section on property reviews where each user/member can review and rate their projects on different parameters. We would be starting with residential projects and also include commercial projects if we get a positive response.

The interface will be very user friendly, simple and convenient to use. A sample review can be viewed here

http://www.myfaridabad.in/project-reviews.html

The project will be rated on a scale of 1-10 based on different criteria.

These are some of the criterion's that I have noted down, please suggest and recommend any changes or additions. Ideally the number of criteria should not be too many or too less, but should be detailed as possible to give an accurate picture.

Location of Project
    Facilities Provided
    Security
    Infrastructure
    Construction Quality
    Construction Progress
    Water Supply
    Electricity Supply
    Customer Care Response
    Value for Money
    Investment Option
    Recommend Project
    Recommend Developer

Looking forward for your suggestions.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Residential Property Rating & Review Section coming up soon

Postby webmaster » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi All,

These are the property rating criteria I have thought about. Please recommend or suggest any changes.

Demo can be viewed here

http://www.myfaridabad.in/property-reviews.html

Location of Project
(Rate based on connectivity to main city, availability of public transport, sector roads, distance from schools, hospitals, markets.)

Facilities Provided
(Rate based on availability of amenities, e.g. Parks, club, swimming pool, playgrounds)

Security
(Rate based on security arrangement inside and outside property, gated community, presence of security guards, lighting inside property)

Internal Infrastructure
(Rate based on internal development, construction of internal roads, parks, facilities, lighting)

Transparency in Agreement
(Rate based on registration, sale deed, society conveyance, building permissions, tie up with PSU banks, penalty clause)

Construction Quality
(Rate based on quality of construction, floors, tiles, plastering, electrical and plumbing fittings and enclosures, paint job)

Construction Progress
(Rate based on progress of construction, timely construction, delays)

Water Supply
(Rate based on provision of water supply to property, availability of regular water supply, potable water availability)

Electricity Supply
(Rate based on provision of electricity connection to property, availability of regular electricity connection or provided from gensets, electricity outages frequency and duration, electricity charges)

Customer Care Response
(Rate based on responsiveness from customer care executives, timely and accurate response to queries, availability of higher management for escalations, public relations handling capability)

Value for Money
(Rate based on the value for money potential of the property)

Investment Option
(Rate based on your opinion if the property is a good investment potential)

Recommend Project
(Based on overall experience, willingness to recommend project to family, friends, relatives or any person)

Recommend Developer
(Based on overall experience, willingness to recommend future or existing projects by the same builder/developer to family, friends, relatives or any person)
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby joshi » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Jayanta,

Realy nice , i guess this is going to be a good area for rating . As we all want to know where our investment stands. I am realy glad that i joined this group and gained so much from all of you.Infact I have asked few of my friends also who has invested in the same area and they also have joined the group.
Let me know when we are ready for this rating.
joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:00 pm

The property rating system is almost ready to be launched. :)

I am just waiting for any feedback on the rating criteria and if changes have to be done, because once the rating starts, it would not be possible to change any criteria or option.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby cujatin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Jayanta and dheeraj,

First of all thanks a lot for your efforts.

I think it is a good idea to have rating system and almost all points you have already covered in your list.

Adding on my contribution is "Transparency in dealing and execution of project"

I think this factor is little different than the factors you listed and important too.

it may be that the agreement is very transparent and customer care is also responding very well but what

if they keep on lying and you never get the actual answer.At the end you feel cheated.

I believe No Builder in Faridabad can have a good rating in this factor So

If you also have the same opinion about this point.

Please add this factor in your rating list.

Thanks

Jatinder kumar
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 am

Thanks Jatin for the suggestion, however I think that point can only be expressed and described in writing for which we have the comments section.

To All,

The review section is ready and everyone is welcome to exercise their right to freedom of speech and start rating and reviewing their projects. :) Please use the comments section to describe and write in detail anything you want to express.

If you notice any error, kindly inform so that we can rectify the issue.

For any suggestions, feel free to write.

Visit the homepage www.myfaridabad.in and start rating and reviewing.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Residential Property Rating & Review Section coming up soon...it's live now

Postby webmaster » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:29 pm

We all listed all major properties on the portal so that you can rate and review them.

If a property is not listed, you can submit the property details yourself and rate them.

A lot of effort has gone into implementing this system, and it will depend on all your participation to make it successful and useful. This system is aimed at providing an unbiased and honest user rating and review of residential properties, which will help a lot of prospective and existing members take an informed decision. I request everyone to use this system and rate honestly and sincerely.

For any queries, feel free to respond.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Dear All,

We have seen very less participation of members in the reviews section :)

Please take part in the reviews, try to be descriptive as possible in the comments section voicing your opinion.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Requesting all members to rate your residential projects by going to :

http://www.myfaridabad.in/project-reviews.html

MyFaridabad.in rating system is objective, comprehensive and brings openness & transparency which is always good for society. We currently only have 50 ratings out of total of 2450 members. Google currently ranks MyFaridabad.in ratings for Greater Faridabad at top place and it will greatly help our fellow citizens in India to buy good residential project so that they can live a peaceful life. Our friends can learn from mistakes done by us and buy a dream home that is suitable for them.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Residential Property Ratings & Review