Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Regarding Possession of C6 tower in SRS Residency

Postby kumarsanjiv » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Have anybody, any idea when the builder is giving possesion in tower c6 srs residency ?

regards

Sanjiv
kumarsanjiv
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Regarding Possession of C6 tower in SRS Residency

Postby rajivkumar » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Have Called SRS Office Sector 12, right now. They told me the possession will offer in 2 Months.

Rajiv
rajivkumar

SRS residency Possession C6...only god knows..!!

Postby manmohan.vyas » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Is there any one who can confirm or having any information about the SRS residency C6 possession...
I wrote many mails to SRS official mail ID, but no one has responded so far.. even the office staff doesn't know about the possession..
i am really fed up the way of replies and working by SRS.. they are extending the dates every month and no confirm action..even the site is also non- functional..but towers are almost ready..no body knows..!!!

waiting since march 2012...when they said 6 month and still 6 months are not over...!!
:@ :blushing: :huh:
manmohan.vyas

Postby Pushkar1202 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:10 am

This is just to bring into the notice of all those who are still waiting for the possession.

There is a big dispute going on, between the builder SRS and the contractor who is involved in the finishing work and allowing the possession to be offered.

Most probably the settlement of dues towards the contractor is the reason, because of which the contractor is acting slowly .
Requesting you to kindly visit the SRS new office at SRS Tower to find out the exact cause and pressurize them for not crushing the end users in their internal fights.

Hope some of us will act on it.

Regards
Pushkar1202

Postby dounocpp » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Recently, on 27/September/2013 (Friday), I've received a demand cum possession letter from SRS. It asks me for an unreasonable ransom amount to be paid to get the possession although the flat is still not complete. It still needs a whitewash & also needs to cover the drain pipes showing on the ceiling of the washrooms.
When I questioned them about the unreasonable ransom, I finally received some reply/response for the first time (finally) and there's someone available on phone as well. He shared a new ledger with me that shows huge dues as interests. I don't know from where this interest has come, I've actually lost the interest in the property and they are asking me to pay this unreasonable sum as interest. Moreover it is compelling me to pay the sum by 25/October/2013 otherwise they will start charging me the penalties @ 18% per anum. I'm unable to understand that where are the penalties for the delays? Are there more people suffering like me? Need to nail them down together.
dounocpp

Postby eashishmittal@gmail.com » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:11 am

I've received a demand cum possession letter from SRS on 30/09/2013. They are asking me last demand on possession along with 70K interest dues.

There is no mention about refund of EDC/IDC refund (around 25 PSQF) and delayed possession penalty.

Moreover it is compelling me to pay the sum by 25/10/2013 otherwise they will start charging me the penalties @ 18% per year.

I am unable to understand that where are the penalties for the delays? Are there more people suffering like me? What justified steps should be taken from our side?

Hope others have also received their possession letter. Many may have taken possession also.

Kindly help from their experience......... :@
eashishmittal@gmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SRS Residency