Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Ozone Park Apts-Submitting complaints to DTP

Postby puneet112 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

Hello Everyone,

As you know we had a meeting with DC last week and a common complaints letter (on GFWA letterhead) was submitted. However, as suggested by DC, each complaint needs to be filed separately on separate letter with complete supporting documents. Each individual can file their complaint separately.

As mentioned by Dheeraj ji in his earlier post, DTP faridabad has asked that each complaint should be filed on GFWA letterhead going forward. Therefore, i request every member of ozone park apartments who want to file a complaint against builder to send their complaint letter to me. I'll merge it on GFWA letterhead and send you back the PDF. You can take printout of that PDF letter and submit it to DTP office with all supporting documents.

** Going forward, DTP office will accept complaints ONLY on GFWA letterhead.

-Thanks
Puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Ozone Park Apts-Submitting complaints to DTP

Postby 15.rajat » Thu May 26, 2011 9:04 am

Hi Puneet,

The complaints are same which were shared earlier. You can send me the same in PDF and I will mail it to DTP for more pressure.

rgds
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Thu May 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Pls send me the PDF and I would also send the same to DTP.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vibsrajan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:03 am

Hi All,
I purchased a flat in ozone park in dec 2009 bt still there is no clarity in when will we get the possesion. Also they are charging interest from me as 1 payment got delayed from my side because of loan not approved by bank. rest i paid 34 laks to them. As there is a clause that penalty will be there if the builder will not give the possesion on time. Will they pay us the penalty at the time of possesion. Do anyone know the criteria for that. plz let me know.

regards
Vibin
vibsrajan

Postby puneet112 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Dear vibin,

The penalty clause criteria is mentioned in BB agreement which always favours builder. Currently builder is saying that they will honour the penalty clause as per BB agreement but i have a very strong doubt. They can always attribute the delay to slow progress by HUDA.
We all need to be united and press the builder to honour the penalty clause by asking him to adjust the amount in our final demand (which wud be payable on possession). However, i don't know how it wud be adjusted in those cases where the penalty amount exceeds the final demand. :)

-puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vibsrajan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Dear Puneet,
Thanx for your quick reply, Someone told me that in there BB Agreement its written that if any payment to them is delayed then they will not pay any penalty. If we delayed a payment of 6 lac they are stopping the penalty clause but they took 34 lacs from us and are not ready to pay anythng. Can we do anythng on that. One of my friend who is advocate told me to file complaint in consumer court . What can be done

Plz suggest
Regards
Vibin Rajan
vibsrajan

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad