Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Meeting with Shiv Sai - 8th August 2011

Postby 15.rajat » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Hello Ozone Park Investors,

As many of you are already aware, after lot of requests, Shiv Sai has agreed for a meeting on 8th August 2011 (Monday) at 4PM at Ozone Park Site Office.

There has already been lot of debate on the meeting day being a working day and inability of many people to join. At this stage, I will only request everyone to come for this meeting, as there are lot of issues to be discussed:

1. Increased EDC
2. Possession
3. How Shiv Sai will offer basic amenities
4. Penalty
5. Formation of RWA for Ozone Park !!!
6. Importance of GFWA

I will be going from New Friends Colony. In case someone wishes to come with me, pls call me on +919654351351.

Regards
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Meeting with Shiv Sai - 8th August 2011

Postby jyotsna_11 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Dear Rajat,

We joined the Forum yesterday afternoon and thus could not join in the meeting. Request you to please advise on the points discussed and Shiv Sai's response to same.

Warm Regards,

Jyotsna Mansukhani
jyotsna_11
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Hi,

--- Shiv Sai has applied for occupancy certificate of Ozone Park and will give possession for Towers 1,2,3,4,5,6,11,12 in 3 months from yesterday, which means November 2011.

--- As far as increased EDC demand is concerned, we have requested Shiv Sai to extend the deadline, as our legal case has already been filed in Haryana and Punjab High Court. Shiv Sai will confirm by 16th August 2011 on the extension. However, I would still suggest all the investors who have the EDC submission dates before 16th August, to consult Shiv Sai personally. We are hopeful that our request will be considered.

--- Shiv Sai will post the pending activities at Ozone Park with time-lines, along with monthly updates.

----
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajhans » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 am

Rajat,

Lets try to get the e-mail addresses and contact# of those who have flats in Ozone park. We can plan to have meetings on weekends and monitor the progress of the development and accordingly we can push the Shiv Sai management.

Regards,
Pankaj
pankajhans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepak1902 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi Rajat,

Why have they left out T7, T8, T9 & T10

Regards,

Deepak
deepak1902

Postby a5shah » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi Rajat,

I was talking to Hillol and he briefed me up that you guys are going to send the minutes of the meeting to Shiv Sai management. If you have not shared the same with them, then I would appreciate that if you can follow for the other towers where they have not filed for completion certificate and by when they plan to offer possession.

Let me know if it is doable.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kumar-kapil » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Hi all,

I'd like to join the next upcoming meeting with Shiv Sai management, so plz inform me prior accordingly i'll arrange my schedule & will join you. Also anybody inform me regarding the discussion held recently on EDC charges.

Tks
Kapil Kumar
kumar-kapil

Postby 15.rajat » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 am

Arun,

I guess Hillol has already sent the same to Shiv Sai. Kindly check with him.

rgds
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeshvirmani » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 pm

I had sent a mail to Shiv Sai management last week, regarding possession and penalty (Rs. 3 /SQFT) and got following response from them today:::

Occupancy will be offered by the end of this year.

About the point of penalty mooted by you, you may kindly refer to clause 17 of Builder/Buyer Agreement. The delay is due to ‘Force Majeure’ condition. Force Majeure means unforeseeable events excusing a person from fulfilment of a contract.

thanks & regds
Rajesh Virmani
rajeshvirmani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jyotsna_11 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Dear All,

This seems to be their standard response. Even we had written to them raising the same and the response is posted below:

Respected Madam,

Kindly refer to your mail dt. 5.8.2011.

Occupany will be offered by the end of this year.

As defined in the Oxford and chambers dictionary 'Force Majeure' means "unforeseeble events execusing a person from fulfilment of a contract". The most valid and significant elememt to reckon with for being qualified as " Force Majeure" is that the events must be unforeseeable and hance beyond control. There is no pre-defined illustrated terms of events in this regard.

Warm Regards,

Jyotsna Mansukhani
jyotsna_11
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Unsubscribe email id- dkmotiwala@yahoo.com

Postby DKMOTIWALA » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:45 pm

DEAR JAYANTA / MORDERATOR OF THE GROUP ,
PL. UNSUBSCRIBE MY ID IMMEDIATELY .
THANKS JAYANTA AND GROUP MEMBERS FOR BEING WITH ME, AND SUPPOTED AT THE TIME OF CRISES.
THANKS A LOT AND BYE BYE..............
DKMOTIWALA

Postby mnhasan » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

why u r withdrawing yourself,r u aggrieved or deprived or misconcieved by GFWA.
THANKS
HASAN
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Unsubscribe email id- dkmotiwala@yahoo.com

Postby ssp142000 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 pm

DKMOTIWALA wrote:DEAR JAYANTA / MORDERATOR OF THE GROUP ,
PL. UNSUBSCRIBE MY ID IMMEDIATELY .
THANKS JAYANTA AND GROUP MEMBERS FOR BEING WITH ME, AND SUPPOTED AT THE TIME OF CRISES.
THANKS A LOT AND BYE BYE..............

Don't do that. We want you here.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Guys,

As per the rules, builder can not charge service tax on EDC/IDC and Car Parking.

As I recollect, the same is written somewhere either in demand letter or builder buyer agreement also.

Could anyone of us receive the basis of calculation of increased amount as Rs 107 PSF for the increased EDC/IDC?

Curious to check whether is there any service tax component in this amount?

Regards,
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

OZONE PARK DELAYED PAYMENT

Postby rky0111 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Dear Friends from Ozone Park,

I wrote an email to the builder about the delayed payment. I m writting the text below:

My Mail to shivsai:
I booked subject flat in your Ozone Park project, for which commencement was started in the beginning of the year 2007. Project was suppose to finish in 36 months e.g. in the beginning of year 2010. Therefore, as per clause 19 of the agreement I am entitled to get Rs 3.0 psf of the super area e.g. Rs. 1795 psf which comes out Rs. 5385 per month with an interests of 18% as per your agreement followed by 24% after three months. The interest can be calculated using software on monthly basis. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Reply from the builder:

Please refer to clause 17 of the Builder Buyer Agreement. This is as reply to your mail.

My Mail to shivsai:
Thanks for your reply in the subject matter. I have gone through the clause 17 suggested by you and found a number of compulsions/reasons which could led for the delay of the project. Many of the reasons do not have any connection with the construction, therefore, are not tenable. In this connection, I will appreciate if you could kindly be specific rather than general in your reply. Therefore, it is requested to kindly let me know the specific reason for delay of the project with a documentary support issued by the competent authority. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Latest mail was written on August 4, 2011, however, builder turned hostile. That means the builder has just a plea of clause 17 and do not have any specific reason for what he call "Force Mejure". This word is being expolited by the builder although he does not have any specific reason. I this connection I am with the opinion that builder is not going to give any delayed payment (which is our right) untill we go to the consumer court.

Like other project buyers have already moved. I would like to have opinion of other members.

Regards,

Ravindra Kumar (T9 12B)
rky0111

Next

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad