Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Community forum for ERA Divine Court and ERA Redwood Residency Faridabad

Postby prateekmalhotra » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Jayanta wrote:We welcome all members of ERA Divine Court and ERA Redwood Residency to myfaridabad.in and encourage all to actively participate in the forum.

We have created separate sections for ERA Divine Court and ERA Redwood Residency and hope members will benefit from the platform.

Dear Mr. Jayata

I have a flat in Divine Court High Rise sector 76 Faridbad. I want to be the member of this forum. can I get details as I do not live in india so not able to join earlier. kindly let me know how to join as I am facing lot of issue due to property is lot funded by most of the banks and EDC and IDC and other payment has been demanded by builder on monthly basis
prateekmalhotra

Postby ronak » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Jayanta wrote:We welcome all members of ERA Divine Court and ERA Redwood Residency to myfaridabad.in and encourage all to actively participate in the forum.

We have created separate sections for ERA Divine Court and ERA Redwood Residency and hope members will benefit from the platform.

Kindly tell me the path for ERA DIVINE COURT HIGH RISE. Mob 9312781303 harjeet
ronak

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Attached is the road map to Era divine court High Rise ,Sector 76,Fbd from BPTP Bridge. The road throughout is Motorable.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby binod » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Meeting on Feb. 22, 2015 (Sunday) at 11 am (Era Divine Court Site, Sec-76, Faridabad)

Dear Friends,

As we all know that Era Divine Court Project has been in doldrums since long due pathetic attitude of Adel (Era) Landmarks Ltd. Most of Low rise flat owners have booked in 2009 and High Rise owners Later. It is more than 5 years and company has done little to legalise the project.

But as you may be aware of fact that 12+1 people filed case in Chandigarh High Court for regularization of the project and got a favourable decision. In our petition, we have made BPTP as the main party, as they are the original land and license holder of the project. Due to ongoing dispute regarding payment between BPTP and Era, not only Era Divine Court Project got stuck, but Park Floor-II project also entangled. Now both projects are in limbo.

But owing to the decision of High Court and aggressive stand taken by us, BPTP and Era have come to talking table with DGTCP and the Petitioners. We (BPTP, Era and Petitioners) have TWO VERY SUCCESSFUL MEETINGS with DGTCP in Chandigarh. Earlier, Era was not interested in any kind of negotiations with BPTP and us but now they are talking.

But to get the projects regularised at the earliest, we need support of all, not one or two people. We have got some favourable decisions. There are many useful information to share with all the allottees regarding regularization of the project. For this we have called a meeting on Feb. 22, 2015 at 11 AM. The venue of the meeting is Era Divine Court Site, Sec 76 Faridabad.

We request everyone to come there irrespective of High Rise or Low Rise and formulate a plan for early approval of the project. This is a time of final thrust and we need support from everyone. Please be the part of the movement. You would be helping yourself by coming there.

Looking forwards to see you all on Feb. 22, 2015.

Regards
binod
Official Member
Official Member

Previous

Return to ERA Divine Court