Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Re: GFWA announces mass street protests for slow development and against builder malpractices on September 30 (Sunday)

Postby lalitgrover » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 pm

s1joshi wrote:HI Lalit

An interesting Lecture by Gurcharan Das, thanks for sharing.

Jayanta : I suggest we move this to Knowledge Central, so that it doesn't get lost in between protest thread.

Hi Seema,

The moral of the story which I understand from this video is : we and our money both are not in wrong hands.

We earn our whole life to make a dream house, and then budget ourselves, and then these builders gradually starts snatching everything from us, and even after getting everything which they specified at the initial stage they demand much more every installment, each time much more from us, and more and more and more. This more never ends.

On the other hand this Government who should stop this nonsense and regulate these builders; however serve just the opposite of it. These bureaucrats do not do any developments, moreover they just facilitate builders and show them light how to loot people.

Come on All, let's just stop this nonsense and show them their way. Hence unite and participate in the protest on the coming Sunday. I am sure each of us spend too much time, to get a smallest possible thing from builder, then why not spend just few hours to get a development done for our area, where we and our children are going to live.
lalitgrover

Re: GFWA announces mass street protests for slow development and against builder malpractices on September 30 (Sunday)

Postby lalitgrover » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 pm

I wanted to edit this post, somehow the site does not allow me, hence correcting it in the below one:

The below in italics and underline is corrected.

lalitgrover wrote:

Jayanta : I suggest we move this to Knowledge Central, so that it doesn't get lost in between protest thread.

Hi Seema,

The moral of the story which I understand from this video is :we and our money both are in wrong hands.

We earn our whole life to make a dream house, and then budget ourselves, and then these builders gradually starts snatching everything from us, and even after getting everything which they specified at the initial stage they demand much more every installment, each time much more from us, and more and more and more. This more never ends.

On the other hand this Government who should stop this nonsense and regulate these builders; however serve just the opposite of it. These bureaucrats do not do any developments, moreover they just facilitate builders and show them light how to loot people.

Come on All, let's just stop this nonsense and show them their way. Hence unite and participate in the protest on the coming Sunday. I am sure each of us spend too much time, to get a smallest possible thing from builder, then why not spend just few hours to get a development done for our area, where we and our children are going to live.
lalitgrover

Postby nitgood07 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 pm

I request every one to must join this protest.

Nitin
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby S B SINGH » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:15 am

Hi Dheeraj,
I will be definitely participate in the protest.

S B Singh
SRS ROYAL HILLS
S B SINGH
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby atul7sri » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:44 am

Hi,
I will also join with family.
Lets show the strength of middle class and honest taxpayers.

Regards
Atul Srivastava
atul7sri
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:58 am

lalitgrover wrote:I wanted to edit this post, somehow the site does not allow me, hence correcting it in the below one:

The below in italics and underline is corrected.

lalitgrover wrote:

Hi Seema,

The moral of the story which I understand from this video is :we and our money both are in wrong hands.

Hi
Greetings

THANKS A TON LALIT FOR THE SHARE.

Really mind boggling perspective at the scheme of things and clearly we are being played with by the administration, corrupt bureaucrats, politicians and builders working in cohoots. The Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act has been cunningly used by these in tandem to trap innocent law abiding and tax paying citizens lured with the promise of a home..

Thank you once again and would also like to thank Amit Sudan who has just posted his views:
Amit Sudan added a comment to 50000 Neharpar Faridabad Affected, Indiscriminate Delays and EDC Hike by HUDA, Super Area Hike by Builders..

Amit Sudan
I am from Delhi and I have a been living in Omaxe Heights Sec -86, Greater Faridabad Since January 2012 and I also have a flat in Triveni Infrastructure at Sector 89 for that we are fighting against the builder in Delhi High Court to get the possession of our flat which have been delayed three years and still we have no idea when we will get the possession of our flat or may be we do not get the possession of our flat because the builder have eaten our hard earned money.

My Point is how the state administration is allowing these builders to manipulate things in their favor. All these builders are supposed to delivered their project on or before March 2011 but still there are a lot of projects which have not been delivered as yet, Why?

Why DTCP, Chandigarh and Faridabad have not taken any action against the builders? Why their licenses are not cancelled for delay in delivery of the project?

Why only the Investors or Flat owners have to pay the extra cost? Whether its EDC/IDC, PLC, Car Parking which builders should not charged extra, Podiums etc.. There are so many reason to take extra money from flat owners and no body in state administration is bothered to check the status and address the grievances of poor investors. Which do not have any power to take action against any builder for their wrong doing.

We have paid the EDC/IDC in 2007 but still there is no infrastructure in Greater Faridabad. The state government have collected at least Rs.1500 Crore for us in the form of EDC/IDC and they have this money from the last 5 years so you can also add the interest earned on this deposit. But still there is no Roads, Electricity, Sewerage, Security in Greater Faridabad. They just simply misused the money they have collected from us.

This is really pathetic. It just shows how badly our state administration work. I don't know how long they will take to build the infrastructure for that they have collected the money from us and being a investor we can't do much about it.

Thanks Amit for your very correct assimilation of current situation because of which Rs 25000Cr appx of hard earned blood and sweat money of hapless citizens is now stuck for ages.

Do take a chance to have a look at other comments on the link Comment and Support 50000 FARIDABAD HOMESEEKERS AFFECTED- Rs 25000 Cr STUCK!!!

Cheers

Cheers
BlessU

Postby ghayur » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Dear Friends,
I will also join the protest on 30th sept along with few bptp park elite floor owners
Regards,
Ghayur
BPTP Park Elite Floor
ghayur
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi
Greetings

Thanks Dhananjay for posting your experiences with BPTP and the lack of commitment on the part of the builder.

dhananjay Kumar added a comment to 50000 Neharpar Faridabad Affected, Indiscriminate Delays and EDC Hike by HUDA, Super Area Hike by Builders..

dhananjay Kumar
Hi, I have Flat in BPTP Park floor-2, Every day i am checking my mail id for mail from BPTP for demanding . Now this become a nightmare . I am not in faridabad . sorry for that but i am with u.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby govind » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:28 pm

i will definately join the protest

govind singh patel
h no 1195, faridabad
govind

Postby adhikarims » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 pm

I will participate in the protest.

best regards
M.S.Adhikari
ORS
adhikarims
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Everyone is requested to carry placards/banner/poster/cartoon for protest day and show your creative skill.

Whoever is bringing please confirm on forum.
sendtomanish

Postby sukhesh » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Apart from protest on 30th September, I suggest we also protest in front of property fairs organized time to time. I have been hearing advertisements about one such property fair which will be organized in Noida. I know, its a different state, however, same builders will be available there, trying to woo new prospective buyers. It's our duty to inform new buyers about their builder's malpractices.
sukhesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ZAFAUDDI001 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Yes, this is a good idea. AT these places specific builders can be targeted, to take a commitment from them for all the malpractices, like undue late possession, unfair demands etc.
ZAFAR
RPS Savana
ZAFAUDDI001
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

GFWA Protests Route Map for 30th September 2012

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Please find attached instructions for reaching protest venue and planned protest route map. Please be there with your families.

>>>>>> Route Map to reach venue/starting point of Protest >>>>>>

route-map-venue.png

>>>>>> Route Map of Protest Rally >>>>>>

route-map-protest.png

Image Image

Venue Map

View Larger Map
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
Last edited by webmaster on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added map
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Are you bringing your family for the protest

Postby s1joshi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Your investment in Neharpar is not only impacting you, But is affecting your entire family...

Refer our older protest news, Hope it will provide everyone some motivation to make their family part of GFWA Family by active participation in GFWA activities.

NBT part 2.jpg

Thank You.jpg

Links :http://www.myfaridabad.in/forum/gfwa-joker-protest-day-media-coverage-13th-nov-2011-t885.html

Links : happy-children-s-day-t889.html
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events & Meets