Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Re: GFWA announces mass street protests for slow development and against builder malpractices on September 30 (Sunday)

Postby sharda » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 pm

My complete family Will join this protest.
sharda
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Mass Protest on 30 September 2012

Postby yogesh » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:14 pm

i totaly agree with mr gulati
as the devlopment of master roads are the most wanted work in greater faridabad specially for those land which has not even acquired by huda like dividing road of sector 81-80 this is only a good point to enter in greater faridabad
we have to also demand that they will aquire master road land at any cost farmers want only money pay them and build master roads first
all builders related issue will finished if master roads will compleated in time . time is running fast six months has already gone .
thanks
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Mass Protest on 30 September 2012

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:55 am

auditsk wrote:GFWA Management Committee
Thanks for efforts
I think the issue of acquiring the remaining land from farmers for master roads is one of the important,
this may also be included for highligting during protest , so that HUDA/Govt take note of this and sort the matter with farmers and take possession of land for work for which we have already paid EDC including enhanced EDC

S K Gulati

Yes, that is very well in agenda of protests
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: GFWA announces mass street protests for slow development and against builder malpractices on September 30 (Sunday)

Postby rajivkumar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:10 pm

We will also be there.

Regards

Rajiv
SRS Residency
Tower 6
rajivkumar

Postby sushilbhatt » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Dear All

This time we are expecting huge numbers of home buyers and their relatives and friends to be a part of the protest on 30th September againt the Govt. of Haryana and Builders operating in Greater Faridabad. All future neighbourors of Greater Faridabad who had put all their hard earned money in purchasing their dream home in Greater Faridabad are requested to join the protest with their family and friends and show the unity and strength to fight against the Builders and Govt. for neglecting the development in the area.
sushilbhatt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AKSARWAL » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:19 pm

THE BUILDERS R FLEECING CUSTOMERS , PL ALSO INCLUDE MATTERS RELATED 2 BUILDERS LIKE SPR & OTHERS WHO HAVE INCREASED SUPER AREA BY ABOUT 200 SQ FT & CHARGING EXORBITANT INCREASE.
AKSARWAL

Park Floors-77 Owners - Special Call for Sep30 protest

Postby nmittal » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 am

Hi

I will request each and every owner of Park Floors Sec 77 to be there and give strength to this cause.

I remember when we had a protest last time, I called up personally several Park Floors owners. Although I turned up at the protest site but could not meet any of them there !

This time please plan ur weekend schedules keeping 6 hrs aside for your interests in Greater Faridabad.

Hope to catch up with u this time.

Regards

Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby swapnil.shrivastava » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 am

I agree with the problem statements & inefficiency of Govt to have control over builders' malpractices. I shall be joining the protest & request everyone to connect for betterment of residential societies.

Swapnil Shrivastava
Project Name- Whispering Heights
Sector-88
Builder Name- KST Infrastructure Ltd
swapnil.shrivastava

Postby madan514 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Dear GFWA,
Please count me in for this noble cause.

Regards,
Madan Mohan
SRS Royal Hills
madan514
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby srajyam » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Dear All

I confirm my participation on 30 Sep 2012

S Rajyam
srajyam

Postby rgoel24 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:31 pm

the Haryana administration , Neharpaar builders and TCP office...all are whit collar thievs...
iss paar ya uss paar
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 pm

COUNTDOWN BEGINS

7 DAYS TO GO
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nibha28 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 pm

I will have to miss this one. I am travelling but my best wishes are with everyone. Hope, Prayanam buyers too participate in big nos. We are the latest victims of builder fleecing. If the new development doesn't wake us up God know what will.

Saraswati
Prayanam
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 am

Friends together we have to make this protest a success, which will be our loud response to builder and authorities who keep victimizing people like us for their own personal gain.

GFWA is a platform for the home buyers and it is important for us to show our collective strength and unity in whatsoever possible manner. Our working committee is working very hard fighting issues at all front - Be it the court cases in high court, raising issues with authorities, or organizing such protest marches.

Lets participate in whatever capacity one can, and keep pouring our suggestions for betterment, please do leverage network with media channels (if any member have) to have wider coverage.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 am

All members,
Greetings.
All members are hereby requested to join the mass protest along with your family so that we have large gatherings on that day and the Arrogant Administration and the Mighty Builders can be brought across the table.

Only 350 people of gathering can initiate the process of development and some amount in the wallet of the consumers in the form of Waiver of retrispective interest.

Think, 1000 people can do all the wonders this time.

JOIN PROTEST , ALONG WITH THE FAMILIES,ON 30.09.2012[SUNDAY] AT BPTP BRIDGE,SECTOR 81,FARIDABAD.

Members coming from DELHI can catch a blue bus[A route] from Badarpur border and reach directly to the BPTP Bridge.
Regards

Umesh
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events & Meets