Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Meeting with residents of DLF Silver Oaks, Gurgaon

Postby s1joshi » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi All

I had a telephonic discussion with the the secretary of DLF Silver Oaks, Gurgaon. He said he would be available for a meeting with few of our members coming Saturday 30 october,

He also suggested we need to raise all our issues in written complaints with DTCP, In silver oaks case, they had fought the case in Chandigarh and it was through a lawyer, I told him our scenario, and he said he would be available for discussion in person or over phone.

If there are people interested and available we can have 3-4 people meet him and gain from the experience.

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Meeting with residents of DLF Silver Oaks, Gurgaon

Postby webmaster » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:13 am

I think this is a great effort, people nearby gurgaon can meet him personally or we can invite him to the weekly call so that everyone can get a chance to speak to him.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:43 am

That is a very good step, Seema !

I think that we should first meet him personally face to face and then we can invite him to weekly conference call if required.

People in Gurgaon or nearby, please take this initiative.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:45 am

Hi

Can I have a few volunteers who would be willing to join me in meeting with Silver Oaks RWA this Saturday 30 Oct, The time would preferable be first half around 11:00 AM( I am yet to confirm him the time)

Since all of us are working, unit of time to move forward in our effort is usually week, I would suggest, Same day another group can meet the local MLA's or DTCP officials or the law firm Sanjeev pointed in his email ( We might need to take view of multiple lawyers - money, time, history of cases fought so far etc), and we can then discuss our findings and prepare plan of action on Sunday's call

Thoughts !!!!

Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gaurgupta » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Dheeraj/Seems/Jayanta,

I am already in for the meeting with Silver Oaks RWA.

I know the place as well. Can meet him in first half of Saturday.

Have some work out of station, so may have to proceed for that on Saturday itself. I plan to do that after the meeting.

Let me know.

Regards,
Gaurav
gaurgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:07 pm

I confirm at least 2 participation from Piyush Heights residents' group for meeting on Saturday.

Gaurav, can you please let us know location of DLF Silver Oaks in Gurgaon
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Thanks guys .. I think we would be good to go here
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gaurgupta » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:17 am

Hi everyone,

The location for Silver Oaks is on the so called Pahari Road that goes towards Faridabad from Bristol Roundabout.

The directions for reaching there is as follows...

1. When coming from Dwarka / Dhaula Kuan come upto 2nd Red Light @ Shankar Chowk, Gurgaon. First one is after Ambience Mall and Second one is adjacent to Gateway Towers (so called Ship building). Take left and proceed straight until Sikanderpur Chowk. you would cross Sikanderpur Metro Station Bridge on the way at Sikanderpur Chowk and after that we will reach the Bristol roundabout which is the very first one. Take left turn from there and proceed straight for about 1/2 km......You would get First Gate on left side and there is a Police Post board as well besides the gate...enter and take right turn immediately.....proceed straight and u will get three intersections..cross all three and after that u get a speedbreaker...either take left and on right hand side you would see Duplex as well as shops and low rise apartments OR go straight further and park anywhere on left side which is other side of Silver Oaks apartments.

If you miss First Gate after taking left from Bristol roundabout...still proceed straight.....cross two speadbreakers on the way...You would get the Second Gate on left itself and on right side while crossing second speedbreaker you would see Plaza market complex of DLF Pase I. Also you would see entry to the market and Plaza Building. After cross second gate take immediate left turn..Park right side and proceed.

2. If coming from Iffco Chowk, proceed straight on Mehrauli Gurgaon Rd. till Sikanderpur Metro Station, take right..u reach Bristol roundabout and proceed as per Step 1 above.

3. If coming from Mehrauli side, proceed straight till Sikanderpur Chowk, take left turn below the Sikanderpur Metro Station Bridge..reach Bristol roundabout and then directions as per Step 1.

Regards,
Gaurav
gaurgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 am

Here is the DLF Silver Oaks Google map location for reference.

webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to Events & Meets