Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Heritage Cottages, Sector 89, Faridabad

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Welcome to forum for Heritage Cottages, Sector 89, Faridabad !

Happy Discussions :)
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Heritage Cottages, Sector 89, Faridabad

Postby debasishmumbai » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Can any one knows what is the development status of Heritage Cottages " Ozone Square" Sec 89 project development stage. Recently their website is also not working. I'm worried as they already crossed their projected schedule and only 50% work done as per the photographs uploaded on last April 2011. I would also encourge if we could get all the investors details who has invested in this project & start interacting with each other..
debasishmumbai

Postby SKD » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 am

Even I've bought a Flat in "Ozone Square" Sec 89 and recently i spoke to Praveen Khurana and he says the project will be completed in next 2 years. It has been approx 5 years since the commencement of the project and like you said only 50% work has been completed as of yet.. I serious doubt if they will be able to complete the construction work in 2 years.....He says none of the builders in that area has been able to complete a project...Going by the way talk...I can tell he needs easily 5 more years to finish the work..

Every time i talk to him he blames only the government for not developing the infrastructure in that area, He is been telling about an Express highway and some road which the Govt has apparently started constructing recently....are you aware of it?

I find it hard to believe everything he says, I am away from Delhi and can't personally visit the site to verify that they are actually doing something at the site. By any chance are you located in Delhi?

As per the buyer agreement, he is supposed to pay penalty to the Customers if the house is not handover to client after 3 years of singing up the agreement. He refused to pay by telling some legal jargon.
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kbmalhotra » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 am

Your doubt is very much genuine. Even I have a srious doubt if he will ever be able to completye the project. Our builder is very small. He does not have any other project in hand. What ever earning he gets, it is only from our project. More is the delay, chances of getting the flats by the clients are becoming remote.
kbmalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:55 am

Have you been to the site anytime recently? Is anyone working at the site? I'm away from Delhi and haven't been there for quite some time now...if he is going to take another 5 years to build house then i don't think it make any sense to continue investing money in the project...by then we would end up by paying more than 15 lakh and still complaining.
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Is there anyone else who have made investment in Heritage Cottages, Sector 89, Faridabad Project??

Anyone has information about the project status?
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:33 pm

I spoke to my Builder (Heritage Cottage Sector-89) today, Seems like all the 4 towers are ready, however they cannot complete the finishing work as of today due to lack of basic facilities such water, electricity, sewage, Road etc...for which they are dependent on the government and they are not sure when Govt will start the Development Work of Infrastructure...

but i'm wondering how come people in SRS Residency at Sector 88 Faridabad are staying without these facelities....is my builder Misleading me??

I will appreciate any inputs.
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

SRS has electricty connection from Dakshin Haryna electricy board and own genset for backup plam,
For Sewerage,they have installed STP(Sewerage Treatment plant) till the govet infrastucture is ready.Approach Road is not there and people are using village road(Modern Factory road).
For water they have motor to bring ground water in overhead tank. If builder ready with internal infrascructure and apply for OC,then they can give possession like SRS did.
sendtomanish

Postby kbmalhotra » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:15 pm

I visited the site about 3 months back after paying the installment for roof. The builder was wise enough to do that much of work like completing the slabs and roof etc. where he needed money from buyers. Further the progress is almost nil. No plastering of out side wall, no flooring, no pipe fitting, no wiring, no lifts etc. Only the structure can be seen. Builders are taking the advantage of infrastructure not provided by HUDA and giving lame excuses. Does the builder require to wait for infrastructure to develop for completing out side walls plastering, painting of rooms and other fittings etc. After paying more than 90% payment, one expects that atleast it should look like a building and not the structure of bricks.

Why not we should go together and discuss the matter with the builder as to why he was waiting for HUDA to develop the infrastrucure.
kbmalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:37 pm

I want to come to personally meet them, however i'm currently located in bangalore but if we can decide upon a date then i can fly down to delhi to meet them. i see relatively less number of customer who have invested in Heritage Cottage project, as a result there is not much participatants in the forum.
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kbmalhotra » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

Please make it convenient on any Sat or Sun. In any case I am thinking of going to sight on this Sun. In case I go there I shall apprise you the latest. By the way what is your Block & flat No.
Thanks. Remain in touch.
kbmalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Thankso you much.....My house is in D Block on 5 floor.
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Hey buddy, just wanted to check if you had a chance to visit to the site..
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kbmalhotra » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:31 am

Since the approach road is muddy due to rains these days, I decided to first call Mr. Praveen who is the site incharge. He informed me that internal plastering was going on on C & D blocks. No external plastering work was started which would be done after rainy season. No flooring work.

Let the rains stop, I shall visit the site.
kbmalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SKD » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:11 am

Hi, Hope you are doing well!

Their website has started working now, however it still shows the status of April 2011..I had spoken to Mr.Rajiv Khatri last week he said he will uploading the recent pics soon....but not done yet....are you planning to visit site this weekend?? have they given you any deadline of possession of the house?.. when i checked with Mr.Praveen Khurana (Director) he says it will easily take around approx 1 year and 6 months from now.

Regards,
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities