Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Re: Heritage cottages Sector 89 work progress.

Postby kbmalhotra » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:30 am

Dear Debasish, SKD

Builder is replying to our querries raised through Emails. They are not picking up phones. They have not issued receipt for service tax. There is some thing very seriously wrong. Last month, I visited site and checked "A" block. No work was going on. The position was same as it was one year back.

We must get united and think of legal action.

My Email add. bhushankbm@gmail.com
kbmalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kbmalhotra » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:33 am

Dear Debasish, SKD

Builder is not replying to our querries raised through Emails. They are not picking up phones. They have not issued receipt for service tax. There is some thing very seriously wrong. Last month, I visited site and checked "A" block. No work was going on. The position was same as it was one year back.

We must get united and think of legal action.

My Email add. bhushankbm@gmail.com
kbmalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Heritage Cottages, Sector 89, Faridabad

Postby parveensingh » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi
I visited Ozone Square yesterday. There was hardly any progress. As per builder there are two issue pertaining to the progress of project.
1. Infra projects by HUDA;- noprogress seen, some movement of labor was seen on 88-89 segregation road, sever pipe laying work was in progress. Connecting this master road to main bypass road may take another two years. Since pulia work on canel nala's is not yet started, neither any hope & main bridge is required on Agra canal to connect to by pass road. as per builder there project progress will be in sync with these infra projects & this means that may also take two years to complete.
2. Default from investors is also a reason given by Mr. Khurana for not being able to finish the project on time,
3. Since licence was in name of Ferrus Triveni & Triveni is defaulter now, License has been not renewed since July12. This means no fresh loan for current bookings. This is more serious concern that above two.

We should join hands to to b able to talk to builder & seek exect date of possession,.
Ferrus is commited to give possession in next months.

please reply back & call me @ 9711999712 for status & pics of projects.
Parveen ; parveen123456@gmail.com
parveensingh

Postby parveensingh » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Hi
I visited Ozone Square yesterday. There was hardly any progress. As per builder there are two issue pertaining to the progress of project.
1. Infra projects by HUDA;- noprogress seen, some movement of labor was seen on 88-89 segregation road, sever pipe laying work was in progress. Connecting this master road to main bypass road may take another two years. Since pulia work on canel nala's is not yet started, neither any hope & main bridge is required on Agra canal to connect to by pass road. as per builder there project progress will be in sync with these infra projects & this means that may also take two years to complete.
2. Default from investors is also a reason given by Mr. Khurana for not being able to finish the project on time,
3. Since licence was in name of Ferrus Triveni & Triveni is defaulter now, License has been not renewed since July12. This means no fresh loan for current bookings. This is more serious concern that above two.

We should join hands to to b able to talk to builder & seek exect date of possession,.
Ferrus is commited to give possession in next months.

please reply back & call me @ 9711999712 for status & pics of projects.
Parveen ; parveen123456@gmail.com
parveensingh

Postby parveensingh » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 pm

saw new ads yesterday in various property marketing web sites. Intrestingly all have similer specification as of our project.
Good news is that they are quoting much higher price of 3000-3500 psft for 2 BHK in Sec-89 .
Again good news is that few reputed dealers have skin in the game, to name a few, Balaji estate, Modren builtech.
bad news is that, it may be our project only with name change, Infranium Group, Royal are the new names.

If this is a stratergy to sell Ozone, than we may be the benefficieries.
But i also advise you guys to talk to those dealers & found out more, we should not be def & dumb about thes developments.
parveensingh

Postby parveensingh » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:13 pm

I visited Ozone square yesterday, here are the points for your reference.

1. Highlight :- Road work is going on. They have laid the black carpet on some 200 mtr road, quality is good, main divider have been built, side drainage is also built on some potions.
Lowlight:- We traveled on the road till Nehar, some potion near to end point has not been aquired. approx 100 mtr. At same ;location HUDA will make connecting bridge also. That is also not seen . Road from the starting point at Nehar till our project is laid into pieces & minimum 4 to 5 small pulias are to be built to connect at all.
2. Approx 100 laborers were working on site, which is good for us. I met Praveen Khurana also on site along with Contractor. They said Huda had asked for 1.5 years to make all raods etc till our door step. Of which 6 months have been passed. Building completion/progress is linked with road progress.

Lowlight:- 24 mtr sector road land is not acquired yet (As per Mr. Khurana).
3. Brick work on all towers is competed. Internal plaster is going on 8th floor at tower-D.

No plaster on external wall except tower A.

New rates for purchase is 3000 sqft.

I can send you pics if u need, send me test mail at parveen123456@gmail.com. Don't know how to attached here.
regards

Parveen Singh
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
parveensingh

Postby webmaster » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Parveen, you can email the pictures to admin@myfaridabad.in
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby debasishmumbai » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 am

Dear All Members of Heritage Cotteges ( Ozone Square) Sec 89 Faridabad.
I think its high time as Builder has stop working on project since long and interesting fact is theit license has expired & not renewd pls refer License agreement no (Triveni Ferrous Infrastructure. Lic no 34-36 File no LC-810A Valid till 22/01/2009). Despite of that they had taken money from us & claimed Enhanced EDC. I feel this is total fraud case. I've also checked with local buiders and found This project is under dispute as because there is a court case is going on against Triveni.
I request all of the members to unite & we must go to court. Lets share each one of our email id , so that we can get in touch & decide next plan of action.

Debasish
debasishmuk@rediffmail.com
debasishmumbai

Postby kbmalhotra » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 am

I am with you. My mail address is kbmalhotra.rites@gmail.com
kbmalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby parveensingh » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:37 pm

You can also consider me email i.d is parveen123456@gmail.com
I also met Mr Khurana today. They are hopefull to get the licence renewed in next 6-7 months . As per him they are total 5 developers under the same license are seeking to get help from court to get the license renewed for individual builders, since Triveni no more exists.
I think they will solve this becasue Ferrus is also party with them & he is very near of completion.
I request all members to go & meet them on site or at office. Going to court is not the last resort.
If we compare with others like ORS, PAL , we are in good shape. Atleast structure is ready.
If we all meet them sometime next week or month, i think we can make differnance. As per Mr Khurana, not even 8 members are intrested for completion. The same is the case of flat owners. Not even 10 members are end users , rest all are agents, investors, relatives etc, who dont belive in handover, they only look for apprication & quick buks, without paying the full amount.
So lets plan for a visit. I am availeble at any of the weekend.

Regards
Parveen Singh
parveensingh

Postby debasishmumbai » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks for your update. Even if we are in minority as buyer but lets explore legal option & put pressure on Builder.
debasishmumbai

Interest on the delay Payment

Postby SKD » Sat May 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi All,

Sorry if I may have missed discussion on this issue in any of the threads posted earlier. I need your help and advice regarding recently-highlighted matter of paying Interest on the delay Payment. The builder has told me to pay One Lakh Rupees as an Interest amount on the late payments. However, as per the buyer agreement, Builder is supposed to pay us penalty as there is substantial delay in giving possession. I bought a house in in 2008.

As per the contract he was supposed to give possession by May 2011. I recently went to the site and it seems he will take another 2 years or may be more to offer possession. I told him to adjust the Interest amount with the Penalty but he doesn't seem to agree and He is charging compounding interest on the Late Payment.

I would like to know anyone had the similar situation and what is the best way to tackle it. Going legal is the best way?

Thank you very much for any information/advice you may offer on this matter?
SKD
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby parveensingh » Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi SKD
I have also the same story as you have. I have been asked to pay even higher.
I have initiated some legal formalities by sending a legal notice to the builder . will update you once he reply back. Also would like to request not to pay anything towards intrest.
He is absolutly illigel in his demand & only trying to compensate the enhacned cost due to inflation etc,
Still if you have anything to do with him, i am with you.
We can jointly put pressure on him, individuals can not help them self. Unity is the power, but unfortunatly not many are responding to the cause.
regards
parveensingh

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon May 13, 2013 9:44 am

Surely a Complaint should be filed ASAP to Commissioner Of Police,Fbd.,DGP,Panchkula,& DGTCP Chandigarh, and ask them to take punitive action against this builder.
This builder is doing just delaying tactics and enjoying on our money and we are suffering, this is unacceptable and the builder should pay for this deliberate cheating with common public.
Also we should get together & go to consumer forum to deal with delayed possession issues.
A multiprong attack on the builder should be done ASAP to safeguard our interest, because these proceedings also take some time to fructify hence you should not wait for something positive to come out.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby debasishmumbai » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Guys, recently I've received another demand letter for completion of internal plaster. Do you guys received any demand letter?
debasishmumbai

PreviousNext

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities