Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: What about Omaxe Spa Village, Sector 78 ?

Postby Sandy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Greetings to fellow OSV Buyers:
1. After repeated correspondance with Omaex they have advised that they plan to give possession of Signature tower by July'13 ! Which means other towers must be offred for possession much earlier !! Does anyone agree to this !
2. On my last visit to Omaxe Spa village site during Feb'2013 , I visited the Signature tower site the floring work is going on, but is v.slow and delayed as well, hence the clp demand is also delayed.
3. One VERY IMPORTANT POINT - I happened to go into the detail layout plan for Omaxe New Heights, which is just adjoining the Spa Village project. It so occurred to me that though the New Heights site plan does not show any Club House, still the Co is advertising club membership as free in the rate list of New Heights. And they r charging exorbitant price from the Spa Village buyers'.
Can anybody try and explain which club house is being provided to the New Heights ; also the New Heights site plan shows parts of Spa Village site. It is totally confusing how this is going to work. Request owners of Spa Village and New Heights to look into this matter and post their views / thoughts. Thanks.
Sandy

Postby rajrao70@gmail.com » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:22 am

The reaility is that OSV possession will not start before April 2014 starting with Aspen towers.Castle and Signature will follow. But if someone has a different opinion/expectations, please do share. Omaxe New Heights will be handed over before OSV, I guess.
rajrao70@gmail.com

Postby jainamit22 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:41 am

For Omaxe New Heights, initial possession date of Nov' 13 has now been pushed to Jan' 14.
jainamit22

Postby rajrao70@gmail.com » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:45 am

Which means nothing is confirmed as yet and osv might be ready only by 2014 end. No wonder market rates are not going up either.
rajrao70@gmail.com

Postby jainamit22 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 am

I have been exploring GF area for past 2 months for buying a flat for my friend and have talked to numerous agents / brokers. These people are luring buyers by saying that this is the right time to buy as possession of both ONH and OSV is round the corner and prices are bound to jump. On the other hand, when brokers call me for my ONH flat they say that possession will happen in 2014/ 2015, no scope of any appreciation and its the right time to sell. So not sure of the possession.
jainamit22

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:00 pm

How about interest penalty on account of delayed possession. Are we going to get it from builder. I had signed my agreement way back in 2009.
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 am

With regard to delay and excessive EDC and EEDC, builder will give standard reply, i.e. we will adjust at the time of delay. In reality builder will not pay penalty citing delay in payment and BBA clause and even if agree to pay, the calculation will never be transparent.

Only option is to move to consumer forum against the builder with regard to delay and other issues such as quality of fitments, construction, and area less than promised that is 11.012 acres. Approaching consumer forum will not yield results over night, builder will stretch the case as much possible but be assured that buyers will get huge relief from court.

Best
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:41 pm

I had visited site yesterday.
- Could not see MUCH progess than my last trip 7/8 months back.
- I was told possession will be given by Apr'14. However looking at site, I guess Dec'14 can be reality.
- Apparently feel not much development on road has happened either as I wud had expected. I travelled from bptp flyover, from vipul plaza to omaxe. My guess says, approx 40% of road has been constructed. Any thoughts here ftom localites.
- I will feel, not many new projects have been coming in greater faridabad either. Prices have been stagnant since last one year or so. True, market is stagnant, however greater faridabad prices are lowest hence I wud had expected some appreciation.
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilusa » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:52 am

Did anyone notice that OMAXE SPA VILLAGE project no longer shows up on OMAXE website?

Sunil
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachitkumar » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:47 am

It located in Projects - > Luxury/ Penthouses section if i m not wrong.
sachitkumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dipaksyal » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:05 am

sunilusa wrote:Did anyone notice that OMAXE SPA VILLAGE project no longer shows up on OMAXE website?

Sunil

Removed from the site.... Daal mein kuch kala hai
dipaksyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Omaxe SPA Village