Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members of SRS Royal Hills, Sector 87, Greater Faridabad.

Change of co-ordinate for Tower C1 of SRS Royal Hills

Postby indrani007 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 pm

SRS Royal Hills. Tower-C1.
Reg. No. A/FBD/87/0466.
Flat No. C1/10/87/1004.

Dear Sir(s)

I have raised my concern over the issue of change of location of the Tower C1.

I booked the Flat C1/10/87/1004 with the view that I will get a Flat South of which
will be free from any hindrance. As per the model placed in the Site Office of SRS I noticed
that Flat No.4 of Tower - C1 is South facing and there is no other Flat of any Tower obstructing the Flat. For better understanding and for further confirmation I also collected approved drawing of SRS Royal Hills from their office and got confirmed that there is no other Flat of any Tower obstructing the Flat. Of course Tower B2 is there opposite to the Tower C1 but particularly just at the front of Flat 4 of C1 Tower internal society road is there i.e. complete south of Flat 4 of C1 Tower is free.

During construction of foundation I noticed that the co-ordinate of Tower C1 has shifted
about 15 mtrs. towards West. Viewing this I had discussed the issue with concerned site
Engineers but they informed me that "during construction of foundation it is difficult to
understand exact location of the Tower, let the building to come up and you will find that
every Flat is its proper place as per drawing".

Yesterday i.e on 3rd March’13 when I visited site it became clear to me that my apprehension is correct and the Flat No. 4 of Tower B2 has come just in front of Flat No.4 of Tower C1 and Flat No. 4 of Tower B2 is blocking my Flat . Observing this my feelings was that I have been deprived of getting my dream Flat, I have been misguided.

For the understanding of individual I am enclosing herewith scanned copy of the portion of the drawing in which location of Tower C1 & B2 are viewed and for further clarity the scanned copy of your e-Broucher is also attached where in page No. 9 it is very clear that the front of Flat No.4 of Tower is free from any hindrance. .

Immediately I tried to contact your representatives present at your site office, but those
who were present in the office could not reply- they referred the name of Shri Neeraj the
site engineer, but he could not be contacted.

In these circumstances I have requested SRS Real Estate authority for appointment of their Senior Management at an early date for detailed discussion and to put-up my issue for kind consideration.

With Regards,
Shyamal Roy, M-9999689827.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
indrani007
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Change of co-ordinate for Tower C1 of SRS Royal Hills

Postby indrani007 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:22 pm

SRS Royal Hills:
Regarding change of co-ordinate of Tower C1, if any body has any observation - please raise the issue. As per my understanding all we must had booked our Flats with SRS Royal Hills with specific views. If same is not achieved, we must show our concern with the authority.

In my last posting I had indicated that I booked the Flat C1/10/87/1004 with the view that I will get a Flat South of which will be free from any hindrance. As per the model placed in the Site Office of SRS I noticed that Flat No.4 of Tower - C1 is South facing and there is no other Flat of any Tower obstructing the Flat. For better understanding and for further confirmation I also collected approved drawing of SRS Royal Hills from their office and got confirmed that there is no other Flat of any Tower obstructing the Flat - Complete south of Flat 4 of C1 Tower is free. When I visited site during 1st week of March'13, it became clear to me that my apprehension is correct and the Flat No. 4 of Tower B2 has come just in front of Flat No.4 of Tower C1 and Flat No. 4 of Tower B2 is blocking my Flat .

With this I raised my concern to the Builder, but till date I have not received any response from them. By this time I had a talk with the Architect who prepared drawings and were involved during foundation stage, as per them my observation is correct and the Builder had to shift the Co-ordinate of Tower C1 towards getting some additional benefit from Govt.
It indicates there is some conspiracy behind shifting of the Co-ordinate of Tower C1.

In this regard I want to know views of GFWA - a person who booked one Flat with some consideration and commitment, if same is not delivered by the Builder what are ways he should proceed to show his grievances.

Without noticing any posting on the issue, I am feeling alone. It appears I am the only person got affected because of shifting of co-ordinate of the Building.

With Regards,
Shyamal Roy.
indrani007
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Change of co-ordinate for Tower C1 of SRS Royal Hills

Postby anuj020676 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Dear Roy
Has builder charged any PLC for the particular position (no obstacle in front of it) you booked the flat? I think you once again discuss the matter with the builder and seek possibility if any other flat at your desired position can be interchanged as they changed the coordinate/lay out after booking of flat without taking you in to the confidence.
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SRS Royal Hills