Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Re: Ferrous Infrastructure Projects, Faridabad

Postby arun_aryan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:29 am

Hi All

I visited Ferrous phase-1 site yesterday and found that work is in progress and there is one or something happening in each and every tower. Mr Pradeep Sehgal is currently the site incharge there and upon question regarding the progress of work and possession, he told me that the possession of D tower will be given in Dec-12 and after wards in April13 most of the towers will be done. The construction is in full swing and Mr Pradeep is checking each and every vertical and quality of that, Please don't expect that quality of construction we can achieve when we get our home constructed in our presence.

Thanks
Arun Gupta
arun_aryan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ankmat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi guys,

I am newbie to this group. I also invested in Ferrous City Phase-1 and was visiting the site regularly till last year when I moved to bangalore.
For past few days I am getting calls from the property dealers about buying my property but only at the at par price. I was not getting any calls earlier.

Can someone let me know is something has changed in the status? I called up Ferrous office and came to know that possession will start from December(block D) and subsequent ones will be given in Apr-May time frame.

Also has following questions:
1. Is there any litigation going on in the project with Triveni?
2. Why has LIC stopped giving loans and no other bank has approved the new loans?

Regards,
Ankur Mathur
ankmat

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Litigation is going on with Triveni in High Court of Delhi where Economic Offence Wing of Delhi Police is prosecuting them for robbing thousands of home buyers of their money. Read it here at:

legal-case-against-triveni-infrastructure-builders-faridabad-t593.html
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ankmat » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Thanks for the info Dheeraj.
Since Ferrous was in alliance with Triveni earlier, does this litigation on Triveni impacting Ferrous City as well?
I heard from couple of property dealers that our project has also come under litigation.

Any idea why LIC has stopped issuing any fresh loans for this project and do you have the contact person for existing loan disbursement? I used to contact Rakesh Vatsa for the same but he has stopped dealing for same.

Regards,
Ankur Mathur
ankmat

Postby ankmat » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Any information on License renewal status of Ferrous? As the original license was on the name of Triveni-Ferrous and Triveni under litigation now, what about the license of Ferrous for construction here?
ankmat

Postby hitoumesh » Mon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Friends lets start a dedicated community for Ferrous.
What do you say?
hitoumesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby atulk1082 » Tue May 28, 2013 12:47 pm

A good idea to start the community for Ferrous.As far as the license of ferrous City is concderned, it is expired & they have not yet renewed it.The license is combined with Triveni.As far as I understand,the case is against Triveni & not against ferrous as on date.They have also not paid the some part balance EDC & not paid any enhanced EDC , even though collected from buyers.They need to get the license bifurcated through HUDA & pay their share of EDC/EEDC to get the NOC from HUDA.
We afre about 59 members from one company & have been taking up with them regularly & written several letters to them, but they have not responded.Some of our members have also filed a case in consumer court against them in delhi on various issues & the judgement of the same is expected shortly.

WE need to make a joint effort or file individual cases in consumer court in big nos. to see that they take required steps to deliver the flats else we have every chance of loosing the investment made.
Let ferrous members give their mobile nos below so that they are contactable.

Regards

atul kumar
9009807080/9910272234
atulk1082
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gkeswani » Tue May 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi Atul,

Please find my details below...

There is a Ferrous Community already in place on Facebook. You can also join that community as well. We are trying to form an association legally there... so that we can move ahead with this problem...

Regards
Govind
gkeswani

Postby rajivferroin » Wed May 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Please do not work on assumptions and file RTIs to get to know the real status, few queries you should try to get answer is:

1. what is ferrous, who are majority shareholders in ferrous, look on MCA website and you might find something interesting
2. did they already applied for license segregation and did dtcp already rejected this request
3. when was the last time they attempted to get their license renewed, is it never or is it only once or 2 times and in which years
4. is the violation of license only to do with edc or something else, did they complied with other rules such as 24, 26, 27, 28 and EWS flats
5. on what basis was the license sought initially, what was their capacity ...hope all that is in order
6. is license expired or is it null and void, when was it considered as null and void
7. is license cancellation in progress
8. is completion of project responsibility of one party or all the parties to whom license was issued; can license segregation be sought after defaulting for 4 years and faulting on almost every undertaking a colonizer gave to dtcp
9. do they have clear ownership of the land on which the project is standing
10. how much edc is due on their license

atulk1082 wrote:A good idea to start the community for Ferrous.As far as the license of ferrous City is concderned, it is expired & they have not yet renewed it.The license is combined with Triveni.As far as I understand,the case is against Triveni & not against ferrous as on date.They have also not paid the some part balance EDC & not paid any enhanced EDC , even though collected from buyers.They need to get the license bifurcated through HUDA & pay their share of EDC/EEDC to get the NOC from HUDA.
We afre about 59 members from one company & have been taking up with them regularly & written several letters to them, but they have not responded.Some of our members have also filed a case in consumer court against them in delhi on various issues & the judgement of the same is expected shortly.

WE need to make a joint effort or file individual cases in consumer court in big nos. to see that they take required steps to deliver the flats else we have every chance of loosing the investment made.
Let ferrous members give their mobile nos below so that they are contactable.

Regards

atul kumar
9009807080/9910272234
rajivferroin

Postby hitoumesh » Wed May 29, 2013 6:50 pm

My number 9810045535.

These builders are cheating us.

- Umesh
hitoumesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hitoumesh » Wed May 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Friends also join us on facebook, as facebook group is a closed group and we can share details with less risk their.
hitoumesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gkeswani » Thu May 30, 2013 12:05 am

rajivferroin wrote:Please do not work on assumptions and file RTIs to get to know the real status, few queries you should try to get answer is:

1. what is ferrous, who are majority shareholders in ferrous, look on MCA website and you might find something interesting
2. did they already applied for license segregation and did dtcp already rejected this request
3. when was the last time they attempted to get their license renewed, is it never or is it only once or 2 times and in which years
4. is the violation of license only to do with edc or something else, did they complied with other rules such as 24, 26, 27, 28 and EWS flats
5. on what basis was the license sought initially, what was their capacity ...hope all that is in order
6. is license expired or is it null and void, when was it considered as null and void
7. is license cancellation in progress
8. is completion of project responsibility of one party or all the parties to whom license was issued; can license segregation be sought after defaulting for 4 years and faulting on almost every undertaking a colonizer gave to dtcp
9. do they have clear ownership of the land on which the project is standing
10. how much edc is due on their license

I filed RTI with DTCP to get information regarding some of the queries above - will share the responses soon on this forum..
gkeswani

Postby hitoumesh » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:08 pm

join us on facebook....Search Ferrous Infrastructure on facebook..or give ur email id here
hitoumesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kbmalhotra » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Are the groups like Heritage Cottages who have purchased land from Ferrous and done construction also included. If so please include me also as member. My mail add. is bhushankbm@gmail.com. Contact No. 9910990592. K. B. Malhotra
kbmalhotra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dkunzru » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:58 pm

I would like to join the Ferrous Infrastructure forum.
My email is dkunzru@iitk.ac.in
D.Kunzru
+919936335523
dkunzru

PreviousNext

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities