Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Increase in Maintenance Charges in BPTP Parklands

Postby gaurav_tpm » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:07 am

Dear all,

I have received a demand letter from BPTP for Rs. 20000/- (annual maintenance charges) for my 300 sq yd plot. Till last year it was around 6000/-. Thay are not giving any responsible answer.

Senior members please comment
Thanks
- Gaurav
gaurav_tpm

Re: Increase in Maintenance Charges in BPTP Parklands

Postby vksinghbhu » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 am

If you have an agreement for maintenance charges @ Rs. 1.50 /Meter then BPTP cannot increase this rate. You can go for legal advice.

Thanks,

Vijay
vksinghbhu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vksinghbhu » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi Gaurav,

What action you had taken on increase on plot maintenance charge from 6,000/- to 20,000/-

Vijay
vksinghbhu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rao_manoj2004 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Hi Guys!

Today I got maintenance invoice for my BPTP plot. Looks like they have increased maintenance charges by 280%.
last year maintenance for 219 yards was Rs 4348 and this year its Rs 11196.

Can bptp increase maintenance charges by 300%?

Did anyone received this much increase or it just my case?

incase you don't want to reply here then please do reply to my email: rao_manoj2004@yahoo.com

Thanks! in advance
rao_manoj2004
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jatinderkumar » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 pm

yes I received the demand letter for the maintenance along with some administration charges about 3 months back and I have paid it .The truth is that we all are in the trap by signing the one sided builder buyers agreement .
jatinderkumar

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 pm

i had prepared a letter for them. even if we have no choice we can send this letter to them. see if you want to use.

thanks
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jatinderkumar » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Sir the reply seems to be suitably drafted .But I shall like to suggest to pay the charges without the increased quotient as we have been paying the annual charges earlier to avoid any penalty that the builder shall to like ask far .Also I shall like to make a point that since the builder is sending this kind of demands in small batches we should reach broader consensus so that we can can lodge a strong protest to this unsuitable hike /
jatinderkumar

Postby rao_manoj2004 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 am

Hi Jatinder,

You know why DLF is facing heat recently ...because it drafted agreement which was in hugely in favor of DLF and not consumer ..... that means we can challenge such agreements ..... anything which is not logical (or consumer friendly) can be challenged .....Can you let me know how much increase you got in your maintenance charges ....?

guys!...today there is 200% increase and next year they will raise it again. we better educate ourself more on maintenance agreement, our rights as plot owners and decide for some collective action ....... we are already owners of out plots and are in better situation to fight for our rights ...... let me know if it makes any sense

Sunil- I have sent you a message in this website not sure whether you will get it as message is still in outbox. Is it possible for me to talk to you and decides any action plan ..... you can reach me at rao_manoj2004@yahoo.com or share your contact.

regards
Manoj
rao_manoj2004
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ruchirjain » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:13 am

I too got a demand for =increased maintenance amount.

Last year I paid about Rs 4900 for 1 year (10th Feb'12 to 09th Feb'13).
But now I've got a demand of Rs 1532 for about 1.5 months (10th Feb'12 to 31st Mar'13) which comes to about Rs 11,183 per annum. This is close to 2.5 times increase. (Additionally, in my case at least, they're probably getting it to the annual financial cycle, hence the demand for 1.5 months for now).

Will write to BPTP to at least ask about the huge increase in maintenance.
ruchirjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rao_manoj2004 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Hi All, I got reply from BPTP today on increase of maintenance charges. Please note the bold part. They were charging Rs 1.50/yard till now but now they have increased it to Rs 3.25/yard. Now we have rights to know how come maintenance charges increased more than double. I haven't seen this increase in other established huda sectors in faridabad than how come BPTP sectors maintenance increased so much.... I do agree that cost of essential commodities (electricity/labor/road material) has increased but not to the fold which bptp is asking for. I don't think that bptp would provide details of maintenance charges if any buyer will ask them. We better prepare ourself for a fight as paying them these unreasonble charges would encourage them further. I remember, the maintenance of bptp plots was to be handed over to huda ...not sure whether this will ever happen... There is too much hidden from us and bptp wants to take benefit of that.

"Dear Mr. XXXXX,
Greetings from BPTP Limited,
This is in reference to the below mentioned communication, we understand your concerns in regards to maintenance charges of captioned plot. Please be informed that BPTP is raising the same demand till 31.03.2013 for all the customers.
We further would like to bring in to your kind notice that cost of maintenance has been increased.
Please note the calculation is 3.25*Area*12/365*No. of days+ Service Tax (12.36%). We request you to refer clause No. 3 mentioned in the Plot Buyer’s Maintenance agreement wherein we have mentioned that the charges are subject to revision as per the context of the current minimum wages, prices of commodities and services, official levies, fees and taxes etc. including water and electrical maintenance charges, water boosting pumps, equipment installed in the boosting stations etc. and service charges of BPMS. The Buyer specifically agrees that the BPMS may suitably increase, with concurrence of the Builder the aforesaid rates of maintenance and service to cover the escalation/variation in wages, rates and costs of services and commodities.
Thank you for writing to us. Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com
Akshad Verma
BPTP Crest
Plot # 15, Udyog Vihar Phase-IV|Gurgaon-15, Haryana
Phone: +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)
Fax No. : +91-124-385-2999"
rao_manoj2004
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anilmishra53 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 pm

See once you have purchased the plot, you are trapped. Now take the advise from some experienced Advocate.
anilmishra53

Postby jatinderkumar » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:27 pm

SORRY for not replying earlier to MR Manoj since I could not post due to unavoidable reasons .see the matter is very clear .For any kind of resistance we might like to give to this BPTP gang we have to have majority of no.the fact is that there may be more than 10000 plot buyers but very few who want to resist the company .Perhaps it appears that most of the buyers are investers and not the end users.To fight the builders we have to have enough no .I.Suggest that all buyers to first meet together to discuss the possible option with us.
jatinderkumar

Postby pawan gulati » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:29 am

sir, i have also purchased plots of bptp from resale june 12 . they are also not doing registration of plots in spite of taken stamp papers amount. we all should unite against their gundagirdi
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby pawan gulati » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 am

pawan gulati wrote:sir, i have also purchased plots of bptp from resale june 12 . they are also not doing registration of plots in spite of taken stamp papers amount. we all should unite against their gundagirdi
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby jatinderkumar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:11 am

HIfriends,I shall like to know if there is any RWA functioning
for bptp plot owners?
jatinderkumar

Next

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad