Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Property dealers indulging in negative marketing to lure customers into selling flats/apartments

Postby webmaster » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:57 am

Here is an example of how property dealers and brokers are trying to get people to sell their flats in RPS Savana. We need to be beware of such fraud tactics and property dealers.

An email was received by a member...

==============================================================
Date: 1 Apr 2013 16:16
Subject: Latest News For RPS SAVANA Flat Holders

Dear Sir / Madam,

We BUDGET HOMES Situated In Sector-86 very near to your RPS SAVANA Society are working in Real Estate Since 2006 in Nehar Paar Area.

As you all are pretty much aware that this RPS SAVANA project has been started in 2006 and still there are no chances of getting possession of this society and if you will compare this Society or builder to any other builder, most of the builder has given the possession of their societies on top of that this RPS builder is still selling their RPS SAVANA Flats on a 2 year payment plan. So any layman also understands that it well take another attest 3 year to get a possession of this society.

So if any of you either investor or end user are interested in selling their Flat and or wants to get a ready to move in Flats for the living then please CONTACT US.

We according to our experience suggest you that this is a right time to sale your unit and buy a Flat or plot anywhere else

Regards

Mohit Garg

+91 9999231331
+91 9811528306
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Property dealers indulging in negative marketing to lure customers into selling flats/apartments

Postby miketest » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 am

Jayanta wrote:Here is an example of how property dealers and brokers are trying to get people to sell their flats in RPS Savana. We need to be beware of such fraud tactics and property dealers.

An email was received by a member...

Dear Sir / Madam,

We BUDGET HOMES Situated In Sector-86 very near to your RPS SAVANA Society are working in Real Estate Since 2006 in Nehar Paar Area.

As you all are pretty much aware that this RPS SAVANA project has been started in 2006 and still there are no chances of getting possession of this society and if you will compare this Society or builder to any other builder, most of the builder has given the possession of their societies on top of that this RPS builder is still selling their RPS SAVANA Flats on a 2 year payment plan. So any layman also understands that it well take another attest 3 year to get a possession of this society.

So if any of you either investor or end user are interested in selling their Flat and or wants to get a ready to move in Flats for the living then please CONTACT US.

We according to our experience suggest you that this is a right time to sale your unit and buy a Flat or plot anywhere else

Regards

Mohit Garg

+91 9999231331
+91 9811528306

We should also report to RPS group so that they blacklist this company.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Property dealers indulging in negative marketing to lure customers into selling flats/apartments

Postby webmaster » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 am

I think it will not matter to the builder because as a end-result, they will profit, does not matter if a customer sells or buys.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby SG09 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:27 am

BUDGET HOMES guys are big cheaters. We have suffered from their bad practices and the false promises.
Would suggest to stay away from them.
SG09

Postby webmaster » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:31 am

SG09 wrote:BUDGET HOMES guys are big cheaters. We have suffered from their bad practices and the false promises.
Would suggest to stay away from them.

Please share your feedback/experience so that we can build a database of such fraudulent property dealers.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby miketest » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:43 am

Jayanta wrote:I think it will not matter to the builder because as a end-result, they will profit, does not matter if a customer sells or buys.

Bhai but they are portraying a negative image of builder to encourage distress selling. I am sure RPS would not approve of such method of marketing where RPS is put in bad light. :) :)
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby avishi_06 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:07 am

These people are doing negative publicicity of even other projects like ERA Redwood. The IDEA may be simple. Ask owners to sell their flats and purchase new ones thereby benefiting them twice. How can some unknown people become our well wishers will create doubt in anybodya minds.
avishi_06
Official Member
Official Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:10 am

Several of friends have been directly or indirectly repeatedly hinted by RPS management themselves to sell out units and move out of project, The image RPS has built over years, It wont be a surprise if it turns out they themselves are party to distress sales initiative.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Recently I have been daily receiving calls from one or other property dealer to sell my flat in Savana. I don't know who has told them that I am interested in selling it.
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Yes, there are so many calls these days from the property dealers but this is because they have buyer lists from all the builders.

Please use your judgement and do not fall into this trap. If these people writing mails are so pro-end users, why do they want to buy our units and then cheat some other end users (whom they will be selling these)?
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: RPS Savana Construction Updates and Possession, Resale prices discussion

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Received the mail below from Budget Home. Try to guess who is right RPS, We or Mr Mohit Garg or there is something else.

Subject: Latest News For RPS SAVANA Flat Holders
From: budget homes <budgethomes001@gmail.com> Mon, 1 Apr '13 4:16p
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Dear Sir / Madam,
We BUDGET HOMES Situated In Sector-86 very near to your RPS SAVANA Society are working in Real Estate
Since 2006 in Nehar Paar Area.

As you all are pretty much aware that this RPS SAVANA project has been started in 2006 and still there are no chances

of getting possession of this society and if you will compare this Society or builder to any other builder, most of the builder has given the possession of their societies on top of that this RPS builder is still selling their RPS SAVANA Flats on a 2 year payment plan. So any layman also understands that it well take another attest 3 year to get a possession of this society.

Regards
Mohit Garg
+91 9999231331
+91 9811528306

[/color]
[/color]
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj020676 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:09 am

I think such confusions about RPS will go on till RPS starts offering possession. Selling the present unit of Savana and moving to purchase unit in another project may be a good risk/benifit for investors, but for the end user like me I do not want again to be lured and see helplessly that "Angoor Khatte Hain".
Thanks to all looking for and calling me for resale of Savana unit.
anuj020676
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:15 pm

I agree with the view of Seema madam. What I feel is that as per the agreement, builders are liable to pay penalty to the original buyers and, as understood, it is not payable if the original buyers sell out the unit.

It is the fact that generally builders get rid of paying this legitimate money to original buyers adjusting the same with imposing penalty or new demands on different heads which are normally not legitimate or proper. But builders are now very much concerned about our strength of unity through the GFWA and are aware that we may take every possible step to get our rights and stop them from illegal practices to the maximum possible extent.

It may be the reason that RPS is directly or indirectly indulging us to sellout our RPS unit. They know that currently most of the original buyers are fed up with RPS and their treatment years after years (almost 7 years). They may expect that a small push may save them lots of money with the cost of goodwill, which I doubt they are having now.
Regards
Debasis Ghosh
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:40 pm

And you are forgetting that RPS charges huge transfer charges as well. I think its in the range of 50-80 Rs psft. So for them its a double advantage, They get transfer charges as well as the time period of penalty gets reset.

I had purchased the flat in re sale 3 years back and I know that RPS has clearly told me so many times that my time period has been reset and they will only consider penalty from the time I have signed the new deal. All together its a different matter that I dont have any confidence that I will even get a penny in penalty.

Regards
Anuj
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby stuteja » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:13 pm

The prices are also going up for RPS. The orginal booking for 2BHK costs nothing less than 55-56 lacs per the revised rates by RPS after all dealer's discounts etc.
stuteja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News