Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Group starts possession offer of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby s1joshi » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Dear Ajay/All

For any proofs you come across to make your point, it is important that you capture the screenshot, or take a PDF print of page, RPS has been following this forum very regularly, and there is a possibility that linkedIn or other records may get updated, leaving us with no proofs.
I am assuming details on Claireheights are based on MCA records , but it's again gonna be more convinient to have a screenshot.

Dear Vineet,

Details of company "ClareHeights Estate Services Private Limited" through which Facility Management agreement is routed to JLL by RPS as you mentioned in your post. Don't know if this is the same company which you are mentioning. This is just a three month old company Humm.. it is coincidence or has to do some thing with timing of RPS oc. :huh: There is clear smell of rat. But now by the time as my search is complete now it is clear that this company has link with RPS.

Mr. Viney Kakkar one of Director of Below company his LinkedIn profile says he is VP at RPS group another coincidence :huh:

Mr. Harish Kalra another Director of Below company his Facebook profile says he is also working at RPS group and many of persons from his friend list is also working in RPS group and also I met many times one of person at RPS site office which his in friend list another coincidence :huh:

ClaireHeights Estate Services Private Limited CIN No. U70100DL2013PTC252500

Director Details:
VINEY KAKKAR B-598, SECTOR 49, SAINIK COLONY, FARIDABAD, 121001, Haryana, INDIA Director 22/05/2013
HARISH KALRA 24/12A, SF, BLOCK -24, DOUBLE STOREY, MOTI NAGAR, DELHI, DELHI, 110015, Delhi, INDIA Director 22/05/2013

Company Details:

U70100DL2013PTC252500
Company Name : ClaireHeights Estate Services Private Limited
Registration Number : 252500
Company Category : limited by shares
Company Subcategory : Indian Non-Government Company
Class of Company : Private
Authorised Capital(in Rs.) : 100,000.00
Paid up capital(in Rs.) : 100,000.00
Number of Members : 0
Date of Incorporation : 22/05/2013
Address 1 : 24/12A,SF, BLOCK -24, DOUBLE STOREY
Address 2 : MOTI NAGAR
City : DELHI
State : Delhi
Pin : 110015
Email Id : harishnet136@gmail.com
Whether listed or not : Unlisted
Date of Last AGM :
Date of Balance sheet :
Company Status (for eFiling) : Active

Today I also read one article in some local news paper called Zee Next Times for Puri Pranayam regarding various problems. In That article one problem is related to maintenance contract. They had also routed maintenance contract through there group company Full Mark Facilities Management Private Limited. Which is registered at their Tolstoy Marg office and has common directors. So everybody is adopting same practice to make some extra bucks.

Rgds
Ajay
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby santosh » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi,

By doing this they not only make money, most importantly they also would like to have control on overall administration of the campus.

Regards
Santosh Nair
santosh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:36 pm

At MCA site I found certificate of inception highlighting the company is 3 month old, However, could not find document relating it to RPS, possibly if someone can share screenshot/document about Mr Kakkar association with company, we can write to authorities, that RPS has been falsely promoting contract with JLL.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:39 am

s1joshi wrote:At MCA site I found certificate of inception highlighting the company is 3 month old, However, could not find document relating it to RPS, possibly if someone can share screenshot/document about Mr Kakkar association with company, we can write to authorities, that RPS has been falsely promoting contract with JLL.

View Signatory Details
Company / LLP Name :
CIN/LLPIN :
Submit Reset

List of Signatories Print

DIN/DPIN/PAN Full Name Present residential address Designation Date of Appointment Whether DSC Registered Expiry Date of DSC
01811940 VINEY KAKKAR B-598, SECTOR 49, SAINIK COLONY, FARIDABAD, 121001, Haryana, INDIA Director 22/05/2013 NO -
06435283 HARISH KALRA 24/12A, SF, BLOCK -24, DOUBLE STOREY, MOTI NAGAR, DELHI, DELHI, 110015, Delhi, INDIA Director 22/05/2013 YES 11/01/2015

You need to check list of signatory.
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Thanks Ajay.
Claireheights - Viney Kakkar.png
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

possession offer for T-5

Postby gayatri2006 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:28 am

Has anyone got the offer of possession for T-5? If yes please share the charges asked for?

I am waiting for the letter since July and regularly calling RPS and every time they say that they will issue the letter within this week. Many weeks have gone. Is there any law on timeline for the issue of letter after receiving occupation?

Gayatri
gayatri2006

Postby gayatri2006 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:17 am

Hi guys

Can anyone has reply to my query that what is the timeline by law for a builder to provide offer of possession after receiving occupation certificate?
gayatri2006

Postby ddamitav » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:02 pm

To the best og my knowledge, there is no such law in the system which directs the builder to give possession certain date after receiving OC.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Amitkr8 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Dear All,

I have received Possession letter for T8 & really surprised after seeing the additional charges in possession letter. Builder has taken park PLC charges of Rs. 1,30,300/- from previous owner in 4 instalments starting from 2006 to 2008 but there is no park in front of my flat & now they have adjusted PLC in BSP without intimating me and also there are many mistakes in the Final demand note calculation.

In Possession letter it’s clearly written that failure to come forward for execution of Conveyance Deed within 10 days of receiving intimation for same shall attract holding charges as stated in the buyer agreement. They have also mentioned this that late possession penalty if any as per Buyer’s agreement is applicable only if all dues as per payment plan are cleared within the due date.

I visited RPS office for clarification of additional charges mentioned in the possession letter and RPS official (GM – Commercial) clearly refused for any relaxation in the additional charges. I was told that I have not paid 1-2 installments on time which means builder is not going to pay penalty for late possession. As per RPS officials if customer fails to pay any demand on time then company will charge interest on late payment and late possession penalty clause will not be applicable as per buyer agreement (also mentioned in para 2).

Details of Possession letter demand are as follows:-
1) Car Parking - Rs.75,000/-+ 9270(s.tax) - RPS is not giving dedicated place even after charging Rs.75,000/-
2) EDC, IDC & EEDC - Rs. 341777/-.
3) Club Membership Charges - Rs. 50000/- + 6180 (s.tax) - Club is not ready to use and was told if I don’t pay club membership charges at the time of possession, then builder will charge you 1.50-2.00lacs as per market price when club will be ready to use.
4) Power Backup - Rs. 25000/- + 3090 (s.tax).
5) IFMS - Rs. 26780/-.
6) ECC & FFC @ 127/- psf - Rs. 170053/- + 21019 (s.tax) - Even though EEC & FFC psf rate is very high.
7) Meter Connection Charges - Rs. 17500/- + 2163 (s.tax).
8) Electricity Consumption Security - Rs. 6000/- - They said this amount will go to government.
9) Prepaid meter card deposit - Rs. 50000/- - They don’t have any explanation for this amount & when I refused to give this amount they started negotiating. First they said you pay this in 2 installments & later on they said give at least 50% of this.
10) Interest on delayed payment - They charged interest on late payment but they denied to give any penalty on late possession clause.
11) Administration Charges - Rs. 15000/- + 1854(s.tax).
12) Stamp Duty - For original buyer stamp duty charges will be @ of Rs.1700 psf & for resale flat stamp duty will be @ Rs.4000/-. They said that they are talking to concerned authority & if there will be any relaxation of this then they will return balance amount to us.

RPS Officer asked me to write a mail on all the issues.

Since, I have only two days to respond to them, don’t know what I should do in this situation.

I am not sure on engaging a lawyer to sort this out, therefore, request all of you to give your valuable comments & suggestions that what I should do now as I am running short of time and I have to write a formal to RPS before 28th of this month otherwise they will start charging holding & other charges as mentioned in the possession letter.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar
M – 9971-222-910.
Amitkr8

Postby s1joshi » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:55 pm

s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Do copy the email to the Commissioner of Police email address to register your complaint. The more number of complaints, the better.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby nitgood07 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 pm

These people has gone insane, they want to loot us by any means. first of all because of them we ppl has already suffered a lot, by paying home loan EMI and rent, if we calculate rent as 10k pm for 3 years, they owe each one of us 3,60,000 atleast. We've lost this much amount because of them. and over to that they are comming up disgusting arguments to more loot us. shame on them really. What was our mistake, to decide to buy a home in RPS savana??

Has any one taken possession yet in these flats?

Thanks,
Nitin
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 am

Has anyone paid and taken possession ?

Wonder if anyone has started to move in to Savana ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby deven1101 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 am

They have not started registry yet , possession far away.
I paid on 31st Aug yet no news of registry, did not get reply of mail for registry status.
deven1101

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:13 pm

It may be good to wait for Registry. Read in some other post that RPS is trying to exert pressure on administration to reduce exorbitant charges from Rs 4000 to Rs 3000 per sq ft.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News