Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members of SRS Royal Hills, Sector 87, Greater Faridabad.

Re: Formation of SRS Royal Hills Members Group

Postby Parmod » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Dear Mr. Anil Yadav/Mr. Satish/All SRS Member :flag: ,
We need to decide date & time for internal meet at site.
may fix for tomorrow afternoon Or Early morning on Sunday(16th March'16).
As most of us usually have off on Saturday & may make it on saturday (15th Mar'14) during 2nd half(time to be fixed).
OR
Sunday Early Morning Between (7.00- 8.00AM) as most of us would be busy for Holi Festival there after/or may be out of station.

Please suggest!

Thanks & Regards
Parmod Malhotra
malhotra_72@yahoo.co.in
Parmod

Postby Banoj22 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Yes, That would be good, Let us know once it will confirm.
Banoj22

Postby lakhchaura_007 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Can meet on Sunday (16th) early morning.

Satish
lakhchaura_007

Postby arunnayak » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Dear All,

Please confirm your availability.
Is it tomorrow between (11:00 AM) or Sunday,16th (10:00 AM). Hope these timing will be fine for everyone as it is weekly off all needs more morning nap.
Please share your views about your availability.

Thanks,

Deepak
arunnayak

Postby Parmod » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Dear All SRS Flat Owners,
Internal Meeting time has been fixed at 2.00PM at SRS Royal hills site tomorrow.

So all of you are requested to please be present & be united.

will share some other important information too.

Regards
Parmod Malhotra
Parmod

Postby KSV » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Parmod wrote:Dear All SRS Flat Owners,
Internal Meeting time has been fixed at 2.00PM at SRS Royal hills site tomorrow.

So all of you are requested to please be present & be united.

will share some other important information too.

Regards
Parmod Malhotra

1) Be unite, 2) share ur contact no., 3) make a common directority, 4)come in tomarrow meeting, 5) make a common agenda 6) final discussion with SRS management even chair person on 22-Mar,
This unitation will also give a good sign even after handing over, all know what a builder construct.
KSV

Postby anilyadav1911 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Dear SRS Flat Owners

We all know that SRS offered possession cum demand letter for Tower B-4, B-5, B-6.
In possession letter SRS demands huge amount under VAT. We all know this is illegal demands.
There are some other problems like Club, Park, Swimming pool etc. are not completed and SRS demanding IFMC. Also SRS is not talking about late possession penalty.

Illegal VAT demand is our main agenda and we are discussing about it to each others for the last 3-4 days through Blogs and phone calls .

So this is the right time to have a physical meeting regarding all these issues. So as discussed with other members we are deciding tomorrow Saturday 15th March for meeting.

Meeting Date: 15th March
Time : Afternoon 2.00 PM (This time is decided because some members have Saturday half day working)
Venue : SRS Royal Hills Project site

So this is request to all flat owners of all Towers that please come on time and share your important views.

Thanks & regards,

Anil Yadav :flag:
Tower B-2
9891454011, 9540819400
anilyadav1911

Postby arunnayak » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Joining............. :thumb:

Arun Nayak :flag:
arunnayak

Postby cmabanerjee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:45 pm

coming tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM to discuss.
Sanjoy
B-2
M:9999036059
cmabanerjee

Postby lakhchaura_007 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:54 am

Hi members

Not able to attend today’s meet due to some pre-committed engagements but full support for agenda to be discussed.

Regards

Satish (B5) :flag:
lakhchaura_007

Postby prateek.sm » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Dear Group Members,

Could anyone please share the outcome of the meeting? Thanks.

Regards,
Prateek
prateek.sm

Postby deepak_sharma » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Dear Members,
Though this is my first post in this forum, today i sent an email to SRS with highlighting some of the major concerns.
Below the contents of sent mail,

Hi,

I have received the latest demand cum offer of possession letter from your side dt 3rd March 2014. I have few questions on the this demand notice and I hope to get some satisfactory reply from your end.

1. VAT Charges @6.30 %: You have charged Rs 149125 INR under VAT charges but not given any breakup for the VAT charges. I also called your office land line but did not get any reply from there also. As far as I understand these VAT charges were imposed by government on the construction charges only and as far as my knowledge is concerned VAT will be paid by builder not consumer. Please see some attached information from newspaper on this topic.
If you say that VAT should be paid by the end user than I would like to know the complete breakout of all the construction cost and applicable VAT details from your end. To my knowledge government has imposed 5% VAT but you have claimed 6.30% as VAT. More importantly these VAT charges should not be kept under the clause of late penalty since information are not clear from your end itself. You cannot come on the fly and ask for any sort of payment with proper explanation.

2. Offer of Possession/Maintenance Charges: As per this demand letter, you will be starting the possession process from 1st May 2014 onwards. I want to understand the meaning of possession here, are you referring to handover the flats only or it has something to do with the basic amenities which you suppose to provide like club area, Children play area etc. Also you have claimed that if someone is not willing to accept the possession then you will charge some money for hold charges. So in some terms it’s a forceful possession because if you visit the site then you can easily figure it out that it will going to take at least one year from now to develop the basic amenities inside the SRS complex. Please keep in mind that I am not talking about the external factors here like Roads/Street light/security in the area extra.
Just to make you aware that last week I went to SRS complex to see the site and I was travelling on 2 wheeler which was slipped somehow and I had some fracture in my Ribs. Due to this I am on bed rest from last few days that’s why I cannot come to your office for the discussion.
I personally do not think that it is the right approach by you. Please take care of the consumer concern also before forcing such unconventional things.

3. Penalty on not offering the flats on Time: There was a clause in agreement letter that builder will pay @3 Rupee/sq feet to consumer if they are unable to offer the possession within 2yrs of agreement period. So from that prospective you have already delayed more than 6 month in offering possession but I have not heard anything from you about the penalty which you should have paid to us. Here again possession does not mean only handing over the flats, I guess.

I hope that you will clear my all doubts/concern here with proper justification. We all have strong faith in your organization and I am hopeful that we will find out some good way to resolve all these issue. SRS itself is a prestigious organization where you add values by delivering to customer satisfaction.

Hope to hear soon from your side.

I will update you all once again whenever i get some reply from SRS.
It would be good that if we all stand togather and make some plan to tackle this issue. From my side i am not going to pay VAT untill unless i get the complete details from SRS.

Regards
Deepak Sharma
1306 Tower B5
SRS Royal Hills Ph 1
deepak_sharma

Postby manojkaushik24 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:52 pm

I believe you should also send out the same letter via speed post/registry and keep a letter with yourself also with speed post/registry receipt. It may require later for filing the consumer case, if required.

My gut feeling says that they wold not respond and if respond it would be beyond the letter expectation. No one builder is considering consumer as a human being...they are treating them as cattle and wish to feed anything..
manojkaushik24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby guptraj » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Can anyone tell the final discussion had regarding the meet...

Whether SRS person has taken any decision on that or not.

Rajeev Gupta
B6
guptraj

Postby deepak_sharma » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi,

Today i called SRS to enquire about my email because no one has responded to it yet. I spoke to Mr Bajaj there and he told me that he has forwarded my email to high authorities in SRS.
But in Nutshell,

1. They are not willing to pay any penalty for delay in offering possesion.
2. They donot want to reply on the mails also.
3. I asked about the VAT but same response.

Now i will be going to file a complaint in consumer court for this. I know that it will be going to take time.

But we should stood togather now and take some firn action againts SRS.

Regards
Deepak Sharma.
deepak_sharma

PreviousNext

Return to SRS Royal Hills