Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Meeting of whatsapp group of Era Divine court low rise buyers

Postby lalaraju » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:07 am

Dear All the Era Divine Court low rise buyers,

As a follow up to the first meeting of the buyers group held on 19th October 2014, A second meeting of all the group members was organised on yesterday 23rd Nov 2014 at the Era Divine Court site in sector 76, Faridabad to discuss and formulate strategies to be adpted to ensure early possession to all the buyers. Nearly 50 members attended the meeting and offered their viewpoints and suggestions. Group members also made a representation to the top management of Era Group through the Era site in-charge Mr. Ravi Prakash. Soon we plan to again meet in NOIDA office of the company.
Please find attached the meeting photographs

Regards
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Era Divine Court Low Rise possession

Postby lalaraju » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:23 am

Sorry there is some issue due to which I am not able to upload the pictures of the meeting. Will upload it as early as possible
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:20 pm

lalaraju wrote:Dear Naveen Jee

Sir,
First of all I am extremely sorry that you had to remain awake till 1.35 AM in the night to reply to my post. I can understand the agony you must have gone trough. I can understand, no one wants to be misunderstood and none wants his/her intentions be doubted. I wont get into a war of words with you. as I respect you and your team.
I have no qualm in accepting that you have been a great warrior for the cause of Era Divine court buyers. and I also agree that I have not been forthcoming in my support for the joint fight initiated by you and your team. But does that also prevents me from giving you feedback. I hope that you will take all the feedbacks positively.

As you have mentioned earlier about the whatsapp group. I also agree that we have started late but as the saying goes "better late than never". At least we have tried to organise some buyers who may not have been involved in the earlier fight. Our objectives are the same i.e. to ensure possession of the flat and I also hope that you and your team will also be supportive to our fight. So Sir I dont think we should stretch the discussion. This is an open forum and different people may have differing opinions or views. and if you have complete belief that what you have done is right then nobody has the right to doubt your intentions. I am once again sorry.
(I will be replying to Umesh Jee, where you have also posted some comment. So do not mind if there is something that hurts you) Looking forward to working together some day. Till then we can be positive contributor to the forum.

Regards

Dear Sir I am in a proffession where i have to worry about others life pain and misery,while forgeting my comfort or sleep, hence i was awake.
It is good that you have organized members to fight against cheating and my best of luck is with you. The open forum is their for all.There is nothing to be sorry about .
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:09 pm

lalaraju wrote:Sorry there is some issue due to which I am not able to upload the pictures of the meeting. Will upload it as early as possible

Dear Lala Raju Ji use this site to compress the digital images on your Compute and than upload on this forum.

http://www.jpeg-optimizer.com/
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:31 am

Lala Raju will give thousands of reasons for his sleep for 5 years and than tell he is in great pain.

Dear Raju ji i am of firm belief that the Builder will not be able to legalize the project. and i had paid my hard earned money to get a Legal flat,that too very soon, not a Illegal flat that too say after 6-7 years.

The moral of the story is that you should not look at others,and hope that they will do everything for you. Life is not a Cricket match sir grow up it is a War, and everything is fare in Love and War.

Hope you take agni pariksha of the whatapp Group members,so that none of them will be blacksheeps. :D

I wish you all the best for your struggle to get a legalized flat in Era divine court, or i think you prefer a Illegal possesion after paying all the Money, which i hope is legal.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:06 am

I also believe in KABJA SACCHA JHAGDA JHOOTA , GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES, AKELE AYE HE AKELE JAYENGE . and so many quotations------
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:45 am

Dear All
PFA the pictures as promised by me. Thank You Naveen Jee for the help

One additional information. Due to the limits of membership in whatsapp, The group has been shifted to telegram as group membership is increasing everyday. Feel free to contact
Regards

Regards

representation 1.jpg

Meeting 1.jpg
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:31 pm

All want to see similar photographs of buyers protesting at era office in Noida,with media support.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravkkaushal » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:01 am

lalaraju wrote:Dear All
PFA the pictures as promised by me. Thank You Naveen Jee for the help

One additional information. Due to the limits of membership in whatsapp, The group has been shifted to telegram as group membership is increasing everyday. Feel free to contact
Regards

Regards

representation 1.jpg

Meeting 1.jpg

pls add me myno 9873101035 gaurav kausal b51 SECOND FLOOR
gauravkkaushal

Postby gauravkkaushal » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:12 am

Hi all
I am a buyer of era divine low rise floor(180 sq yrd ) and intend to join the whatsapp group fighting for common cause of early possession. pls let me know the formalities needed to join whatsapp group.OR TELEGRAM
MY DETAILS
GAURAV KAUSHAL
B51 SECOND FLOOR
gauravkkaushal

Postby lalaraju » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:04 am

Dear Gaurav,

Please do not embarrass us by asking for formalities. You are always welcome. This is not something like formal group where there needs to be some formalities. This is just an informal group of low rise buyers with common agenda and objective.

I had earlier posted whom to contact

Mohit Sharma

Mo: 9911197143
email id: mohitsharma181818@gmail.com

Regards
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puruu.mehrotra » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Hearties congratulations to ERA Divine court flat owners. Gr8 NEWS!!!!!!!
Kudos to brave hearts who made builder kneel down and brought victory and relief to everyone.

Hope project completes now w/o any further hiccups!!
puruu.mehrotra

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:16 pm

DGTCP should do something now Pray to Almighty.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Naveen ji,

This time DGTCP will have to act in accordance of law/Act. After the change government and transfer of Sh T C Gupta and Sh SS Dhillon from Housing department to some other department is going to bring a change in the attitude of department.

I have heard that now FCTCP has been brought to bring a halt in corruption in the department of TCP.

This is for the information.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:26 pm

There has been a change at the site. Mr. Ravi Prakash has been shifted to Palwal project and he has been replaced by Mr. Tilak Raj.

It may be due to the proposed hearing by DGTCP ON 12 Jan 2015. But now it is being communicated by the company that they will be soon offering physical possession.
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court