Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Speak Your Mind - Speak Your Truth - Speak Up!

Join Anna Hazare's fast on 5th April for war against corruption

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:04 pm

MyFaridabad.in supports IndiaAgainstCorruption.org war against corruption :flag: . Root cause of Faridabad's lack of development is corruption, corruption perpetuated by Politicians, Bureaucrats, Builders, Police etc.

Let us fast on 5th April to join Anna Hazare's fast unto death. He is fasting to bring effective anti-corruption law. All major people from all fields are supporting this. Please visit:

http://indiaagainstcorruption.org/

5,70,000 people have already joined the movement.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Join Anna Hazare's fast on 5th April for war against corruption

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Congratulations to Indian Cricket Team for winning world cup :clap: . We have won world cup, now it is time to win war against corruption.

Kapil Dev says "Enact new laws against corruption and hand over CWG Scams to new law"

Nation fasts with Anna Hazare on 5th April against corruption. Will you?

For more details, please visit http://www.IndiaAgainstCorruption.org
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 am

I am fasting today to support Anna Hazare on his fast unto death against corruption. Will you join me?
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am

Hi Dheeraj,

Yes, my wife and I are on fast today to support fight against corruption.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 am

Dheeraj / vineet,

We appreciate your dedication towards this cause.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby eskay2112@rediffmail.com » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:13 am

Why don't we do a relay fast against the Neharpar Builders, Anna Hazare style?
eskay2112@rediffmail.com

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm

from Kiran Bedi and Arvind Kejriwal:-
Anna Hazare fasts unto death starting 5th April.
He is demanding enactment of a strong anti-corruption law - Jan Lokpal Bill - to ensure swiftness and certainty of punishment to the corrupt.
Will his fast have any impact on the deaf Government of India?

Yes, it certainly would. Because, last time when Anna sat on fast -
• 6 corrupt ministers in Maharashtra had to resign
• 400 corrupt officers were dismissed from job
• 2002 - Maharashtra RTI Act was passed
• 2006 - Central Government withdrew its proposal to amend Central RTI Act

Now Anna is fasting to demand Jan Lokpal Bill. JAN LOKPAL BILL will act as deterrent and instill fear in the minds of corrupt people.

"At 78, Anna is not fasting for himself, he is fasting for the future of my kid. I will myself fast on 5th April for a day and ask my 5 year daughter also to skip a meal on 5th April," Rakesh, a software engineer.

What can you do?

"Let the whole nation fast for a day on 5th April and pray for a corruption free India. Collective prayers are very powerful. Let the whole nation pray against corruption," appeals Anna Hazare.

"Lets reach Jantar Mantar in thousands, in lakhs from 5th April. I will be there - day and night - with Anna. We will all sleep on the roads of Jantar Mantar. Anna's fast can change India's history. Can't you take a few days off from your work and be a part of it?" Arvind Kejriwal

"Send us a missed call at 02261550789 to stay updated about this movement. Forward this mail to everyone," Kiran Bedi

Do watch this film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eJnyPRWHzc

Across India, join Sri Sri Ravishankar, Swami Agnivesh, Arch Bishop of Delhi Vincent Concessao, Mahmood A Madani, Kiran Bedi, J M Lyngdoh, Shanti Bhushan, Prashant Bhushan, Arvind Kejriwal, Mufti Shamoom Qasmi, Mallika Sarabhai, Arun Bhatia, Sunita Godara, Swami Ramdev, All India Bank Employees Federation, PAN IIT Alumni Association, Common Cause, Foundation for Restoration of National Values and many other prominent organizations and leaders, as India comes out on the streets!

200+ CITIES WILL RALLY BEHIND ANNA!

Salient features of Jan Lokpal Bill

Drafted by Justice Santosh Hegde, Prashant Bhushan and Arvind Kejriwal, this Bill has been refined on the basis of feedback received from public on website and after series of public consultations. It has also been vetted by and is supported by Shanti Bhushan, J M Lyngdoh, Kiran Bedi, Anna Hazare etc. It was sent to the PM and all CMs on 1st December.

An institution called LOKPAL at the centre and LOKAYUKTA in each state will be set up
Like Supreme Court and Election Commission, they will be completely independent of the governments. No minister or bureaucrat will be able to influence their investigations.
Cases against corrupt people will not linger on for years anymore: Investigations in any case will have to be completed in one year. Trial should be completed in next one year so that the corrupt politician, officer or judge is sent to jail within two years.
The loss that a corrupt person caused to the government will be recovered at the time of conviction.
How will it help a common citizen: If any work of any citizen is not done in prescribed time in any government office, Lokpal will impose financial penalty on guilty officers, which will be given as compensation to the complainant.
So, you could approach Lokpal if your ration card or passport or voter card is not being made or if police is not registering your case or any other work is not being done in prescribed time. Lokpal will have to get it done in a month’s time. You could also report any case of corruption to Lokpal like ration being siphoned off, poor quality roads been constructed or panchayat funds being siphoned off. Lokpal will have to complete its investigations in a year, trial will be over in next one year and the guilty will go to jail within two years.
But won’t the government appoint corrupt and weak people as Lokpal members? That won’t be possible because its members will be selected by judges, citizens and constitutional authorities and not by politicians, through a completely transparent and participatory process.
What if some officer in Lokpal becomes corrupt? The entire functioning of Lokpal/ Lokayukta will be completely transparent. Any complaint against any officer of Lokpal shall be investigated and the officer dismissed within two months.
What will happen to existing anti-corruption agencies? CVC, departmental vigilance and anti-corruption branch of CBI will be merged into Lokpal. Lokpal will have complete powers and machinery to independently investigate and prosecute any officer, judge or politician.

PLS CIRCULATE THIS MAIL WIDELY

(This movement is neither affiliated nor aligned to any political party)

India Against Corruption: A-119, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, UP | 09718500606
sendtomanish

Postby kumarashish » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 pm

1st Impact: Sharad Pawar resigned from GoM.
:thumb:
kumarashish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 am

People from all walks of life are pouring support for the cause and ensuring that movement has sustained support till the end -

For information of residents of Dwarka
Dwarka Forum is organizing a rally today, All the people who are resident of Dwarka, can join the Dwarka on THURSDAY 7th April 2011 at 7 PM from Sector 7 Flyover towards Dwarka Court or Sector 6/10 Chowk.

Fasting at Dwarka: on SATURDAY 9th April 2011 at 8 AM onwards at Sector 11-Sports Complex Area(Opposite to Sector 10)..The location and schedule date/time will be finalised in close coordination with all Dwarka Associations/Federations/

Sticker are being distributed for all CGHS/RWA to distribute to residents Vehicle to paste.

for details contact President Dwarka Forum : "REJIMON C K" <rejimonck@gmail.com>,
dwarka-residents@googlegroups.com

Similarle People all over India are doing their bit for a cause which effect all of us
    Thousanads have taken days off from their office and are lending their fulltime support for the cause
    People from all walks of life are showing up each day at Jantar Mantar
    Over 500 friends from Gurgaon joining Anna in indefinite fast from today, To join Contact Raman Sharma, Progressive Gurgaon Foundation, 9818303690
    There are indefinite fast against Corruption on 8th April Hyd and almost all major cities various dates
    There are large number of NRI's across the globe who are joining and supporting the cause
    Candle march going across all cities in India

Many people often think "If I dont eat for a day, How is it going to matter", Well I also struggle with this question and its basically a symbolic way of your support, I am fasting to show my support for the cause.. One may have some other ways which they find comfortable, but what is important is ARE YOU DOING YOUR BIT TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE MASS MOVEMENT?

DO remember the reason for us being together is to fight against the corrupt officials and builders who have been victimizing aam janta ... Hence it is duty of every member of MyFaridabad community to support the cause in whichever way possible.

We may not have seen independence struggle.. This is our time to be part of Historical movement ..

You have to decide if you want to remain a silent reader or want to lend your support in the movement
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: MyFaridabad.IN members should also support this movement

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Seema, it is nice to see Dwarka Forum supporting this movement.

I think MyFaridabad.in and GFWA also owes social responsibility towards this cause. I am planning to sit on 1 day fast at Jantar Mantar on coming Sunday. Members can join me. My contact number is 9716240184
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi Dheeraj

There is a rally happening at a very large scale and a mass Hunger Strike in plan on April 9 in Dwarka. I would have loved to join the mass movement.. and am truly missing being away from country at this point in time.
I may not be position to participate in person but have kept fast to show my support for the movement.

All our grievances that we have in day to day life, or the ones this community is raising with authorities have all been related in some way or other to corruption, In order to have permanent solution to these problems, it is very important for each member to lend full support to this mass movement.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Narender_Chhabra » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 am

D C Faridabad Went to meet Anna

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/de ... 903032.cms

Narender Chhabra
Narender_Chhabra

Postby s1joshi » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:22 am

Congratulations to Every member ..
With government agreeing to the demands, there seem to be some hope that in near future we can expect all these babus and authorities will have some real 'danda' over their head and would atleast have some level of accountability to general public and cannot keep on passing bucks as they have been doing now...
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:08 am

Congratulations ! to every forum member and GFWA for being part of this fight against corruption. I would like to especially thank Vineet, Seema, Amitav, Manish, Jayanta for supporting this movement.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby murlik » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Yes , it 's good idea, relay fast of about 50 t0 100 people will certainly help the cause
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Speak Up