Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect and meet with residents of Puri Pranayam, Sector 82-85 Faridabad

Welcome to Puri Pranayam, Faridabad

Postby Seadog » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Dear Jayanta

Could I request you for having a dedicated forum section for Puri Constructions projects: "Pranayam", "Pratham" and "VIP floors"

Many thanks
K.S.Majithia

Jayanta wrote:Welcome to the new forum section for members of BPTP Park Floors, part of BPTP Faridabad. After request from members, we have created a dedicated forum section for members of BPTP Faridabad and welcome all members to join and participate in discussions. BPTP being a major player in the Neharpar area, we hope more members will come forward and join the forum and enable us to make our community stronger.
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Welcome to Puri Pranayam, Faridabad

Postby webmaster » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Hello Mr. Majithia,

As requested, we have created a section for Puri Constructions.

Welcome to the community. :)
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Seadog » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanks Jayanta

I have booked an apartment in Puri Pranayam in June 2008 in "D" block with the intention of moving in as soon as possible. From my last visit to the site a couple of months back I understand that it would be another year before possession is handed over. I am extremely glad to have discovered this forum and would appreciate input of other investors in this project. I am also enthusiastic about the formation of GFWA and hope to be an active part of it.

Regards
Capt.K.S.Majithia
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Jiten Goswami » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 am

Capt.Majithia,

I got my apartment booked in Puri constructions "Prayanam" in Mar 2008 and I have my apartment in D block. I have not been to site since 1.5 years now and occassionaly I visit Puri's website to see what's happening.

I have a question here, the builder is asking for the extra money for the increased space. Have you given the money so far? I have not yet made the payment but have given verbal saying that I will pay at the time of possession.

Now as we have this forum and we have a dedicated section for Prayanam customer. I would encourage if we can open our communication channels and see what's happening and how to save ourselves from the malpractises of the builder.

Hoping to receive your reply soon!

Regards,
Jiten Goswami.
Jiten Goswami

Postby Seadog » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 am

Dear Jiten
Welcome to the community and welcome to "Pranayam" (hope you are an end user?)

Regarding increased area:
A group of would-be residents had approached and met the MD of Puri Constructions and they seemed to be convinced by the documentation shown to them that the increased area was justified. I was not aware of this development as I was abroad at that time but subsequently I was shown all the calculations done by an approved organization. The payment mode for this additional area appears to be flexible as long as you give an undertaking that you are agreeable to it. Some investors have given post dated cheques of the amount to be paid over a period but I have given them an undated cheque for the full amount to be realised just before possesion.

Re development:
I visit the site every few months and from the look of it, the development is progressing satisfactirily. The B-block appears to be ready for handover and it make take about 10-12 months for the D-block to be ready. I often meet the representative of the management of Puri Construction at the site which is very reassuring. Overall, things seem to be under control. Puri Construction seems to be a genuine developer (as compared to the other developers that one reads about on this forum) as they are open to reasonable and practical suggestions for improvement but only time will tell if they are really good. The access road to the site from the BPTP bridge is in reasonably good condition (which is a great relief) and till the time HUDA makes arrangements, Puri's have undertaken to arrange for electricity, water and most importantly - sewage disposal.

Let us rope in some more investors in the project and try to remain in touch. I shall keep you updated whenever I visit the site.

Regards
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nibha28 » Sat May 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Hello Forum Members,

I have just joined the group and am an end user at Pranayam. I have my unit in tower "C". It will be nice to hear and share about our upcoming flat(s) from the end user.
I had last visited the site in April 11 and the marketing staff informed that they would be issuing fit -out letter to us by Oct Nov.

Does it look realistic that they would do so?

Regards
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Seadog » Sat May 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Dear Nibha
Sometimes it becomes difficult to distinguish between a mole of the builders and the genuine end-user.
Nevertheless, welcome to the group.
I am also an end user and have an apartment in Block "D"
Could you kindly advise as to who from the marketing staff told you about this?
What is your opinion about their statement about the readiness of the tower by Oct-Nov?
Regards

Hello Forum Members,

I have just joined the group and am an end user at Pranayam. I have my unit in tower "C". It will be nice to hear and share about our upcoming flat(s) from the end user.
I had last visited the site in April 11 and the marketing staff informed that they would be issuing fit -out letter to us by Oct Nov.

Does it look realistic that they would do so?

Regards[/quote]
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nibha28 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello Seadog,

Nice to hear from a would be neighbour. Well different reps have given different info. Mr Sen Kaushik told it will be July 11, when visited the site the marketing staff said Dec 11 and now the latest info is early next year. So we have to wait and watch. When I signed for this project in feb 08, the then VP marketing said that within 33 months, they would give possession. Wondering if we can demand compensation for delay. I don't remember what 'clause' covers this aspect in the agreement.What is your view?

best
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepak2000 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Dear Members,

I just joined as a new member and holds an apartment as end-user in Block - A, Puri Pranayam.

Anyone from Block A, pls. let me know.

I went to the site about 2 months back. The overall development is quite satisfactory but the delay in possession is really making a hole in my pocket (due to bank loan). I really wish if Puri can give us the possession by this coming Diwali. Any one has news on that.

BR,
Deepak
deepak2000

Postby Seadog » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Dear Deepak
Rumours are that at least Blocks A & B would be handed over by Diwali or soon after but Blocks C & D may be some time away.
Best
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nibha28 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:06 pm

I too have the same info. from marketing office.
Just wanted to check on if you all were told the same thing that they would hand over flats to users withing 33 months. What can we do to pressurize them of their commitment?
Best
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

URGENT : Re: Legal Action Update against increase in EDC charge

Postby Nibha28 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:15 am

Dear Prayanam Members.

Pl refer to the following mail dated 7th july. If any one of you can arrange for the documents, it will have representation from Prayanam as well. Even though, I have a unit in Prayanam but unfortunately do not have all the documents asked except EDC payment receipt.

ser : dheerajjain (dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in)

Subject : Re: Legal Action Update against increase in EDC charges

Thread : Legal Action Update against increase in EDC charges

Forum : Faridabad and NCR « Greater Faridabad « Greater Faridabad News & Development

Mode : reply
IP/Host : / (n/a)
Actions : [reply] [quote] [edit] [delete] [info] [pm] [email]

We have not received a single document from forum members that I had requested. To repeat, we require one set of following documents urgently per builder operating in Greater Faridabad:

1. Scanned copy of builder licence.
2. Scanned proof of EDC payment to builder
3. First page of buyers' agreement and page specifying that if EDC is increased, then increased EDC has to be paid.

Requesting not to look for other forum members to send these documents, take initiative yourself and send these documents tocore@myfaridabad.in

Pl keep the forum posted in case any one member is able to arrange for all documents, otherwise, we may have to ask the Puri office for the same. :flag:

Thanks

Saraswati
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tkvarshney » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Dear All Puri Pranayam unit holders,
I am an end User having a booking in Tower D1.
Anyone from block D or any other blocks pls let me know and would appreciate if people who visit the site can provide some update on various aspects of the project like status, quality, landscaping etc.

I would suggest the Pranayam owners to group ourselves so as to face and handle the issues that may come going forward, at the time of possession etc.

BR
tkvarshney
tkvarshney
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nibha28 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Dear Mr Varshney,

I too am an end user (have a unit in C-11) and I last visited the site in May 11. I am also curious to hear from others on update. This forum is dedicated to Puri, so I guess, we are all together for any future interaction with the builder and among st ourselves.

Saraswati
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amitabhkr55 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Dear Mr Varshney,
I am also an end user. My flat is in tower C7 (Puri Pranayam).
Amitabh Kumar
amitabhkr55
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Puri Pranayam