Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82

Like and Share the story
Community forum for residents and members of SPR Imperial Estate Sector 82, Faridabad

SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82

Postby sumeetbhatia » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:58 am

Hi,

I have a flat in SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82 in tower Eleganza. Is there any other member in the forum who has booking in SPR?

Regards,
Sumeet Bhatia
sumeetbhatia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP PARK GRADURA

Postby DABRALIKD » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 am

hi,

I have taken one flat in Tower-L in park Grandura, but the construction process is very slow so if any body has taken flat in Park Grandura kindly contact me so that we can give pressure to BPTP regarding quick construction process and possession.

I.K. DABRAL
DABRALIKD

Re: SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82

Postby ajaynarula » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Hi sumit,

read ur post in the website.

me having booked a flat in SPR Buildtech in gracious tower.

tell me

Ajay Narula
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby simanchal » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi Sumeet,

Nice to see a member having a flat in SPR Buildtech.
I am having a flat in SPR Imperial Estate Gracious tower.
Pl. give me your tel No or ring me - 09612162678

Dr. Simanchal Hotta :cool2:
simanchal

Postby kedia.harsh » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 pm

i also own a flat in excel tower.. 9971103999 (harsh kedia)

n yes i also don't have any clue on neither possession nor the 10000 penalty money amount per month
kedia.harsh

Postby kedia.harsh » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

also i think mr sanjay just a pathetic person.. as he don't revert any mail nor reply properly when you interact with them and Mr Goldie is never available.. I must say GUYs.. lets get active or we will be in same situation as sector 76 and other member of this forum are
kedia.harsh

Postby ajaynarula » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:27 am

Thaks to the people joining here belonging to Imperial estate sector 82.

1) Anybody having news whn the builder is offering the possession to us.
2) wht about the panely clause regarding not handing over the possession.
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nikhil943 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 am

Hi Ajay,

Builder is saying they will be giving possession of 1st phase before this Diwali. They agree that there has been delay in 1st phase of the project but now all good

regards

Nikhil
nikhil943
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nikhil943 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 am

Hi All,

I have booked flat in 2nd phase of the project, in Classique tower.

Nikhil
nikhil943
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kedia.harsh » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:07 pm

possession is expected in oct (but now they are saying it may lead to dec 2011)
no clue on penalty (last time I asked this with Sanjay he said will adjust with the last payment). request you to please check yourself as well on this and let me also know what are they saying.
kedia.harsh

Postby ajaynarula » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

We must claim panelty from the builder SPR Buildtech for not delivering the project in time.

Pl let me know which is the date from whn we can claim @ 5/- per sq. ft.

In my agreement it is written as ' 36 months from the start of construction"

which date is to be counted as date of start of construction . ANybody having knowledge abt it ?

Pl let me know

Ajay Narula
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajaynarula » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Dear Harsh Kedia,

Read ur post of today.

Pl let me know from whr u got the information that SPR is delivering the project in Dec 2011 ( Ist Phase)

I was told that they r to likely to deliver by Aug 2011 ( as told by Sanjay Fotedar)
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby simanchal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi all members (SPR),

For certain, there is a delay. But, it is early to jump into conclusions at this stage when most part of phase 1 is completed. If we want to do anything, it will be a better option to meet the builder directly, make everything clear.

It is is understood that in the face of delayed development of the area, much published cheating by various builders, farmers' unrest and apathy of HUDA towards development of Greater Faridabad will definitely create suspitions among all investers who have invested their hard earned money for a shelter. However, let us hope that our builder is not one of them; he may offer the possesion soon. Let us hope the best.

Of course, if the situation becomes worse, we may always adopt the alternative route. But first, let us find out the facts and realities from the horse's mouth.

Can any of the member take a little pain to visit the site and get the update from the builder please ?

Dr. S. Hotta
SPR - Gracious tower
simanchal

Postby kedia.harsh » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi Ajay

sanjay only told me for possession around diwali. also a buyer (mr Rahul) interested to buy flat in phase 1 when he inquired with Sanjay about possession he said that it is going to be around diwali but can delay till end of year (December) as well.

In terms of penalty it is 36 month from buyer agreement date. mine got over in Jan (and when I asked for penalty amount they said it will be adjusted against last payment during possession but I seriously doubt that hence will request you also to check on this with Sanjay/ Mr Saluja and let me know too)

Dr Hotta - I visited the place some 15 days ago.. construction for phase 1 is still not completed and now they are concentrating on phase 2. Since Phase 2 is in front of Phase 1 I doubt how are they going to make passage for phase 1 people.

Guys - there are lot of unanswered questions (like they shouldn't be charging for open parking as supreme court has asked all builders not to do the same, but still they had charged 75000 against parking), possession, penalty amount, construction status etc.

I request you all (since we are 5-6 people) lets go together and talk across the table about the issue for better clarity. I am scared that we might fall in a similar situation as others are in different other sectors. let me know if anybody is ready for joint meeting.

Harsh
kedia.harsh

Postby simanchal » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:37 pm

kedia.harsh wrote:Hi Ajay

sanjay only told me for possession around diwali. also a buyer (mr Rahul) interested to buy flat in phase 1 when he inquired with Sanjay about possession he said that it is going to be around diwali but can delay till end of year (December) as well.

In terms of penalty it is 36 month from buyer agreement date. mine got over in Jan (and when I asked for penalty amount they said it will be adjusted against last payment during possession but I seriously doubt that hence will request you also to check on this with Sanjay/ Mr Saluja and let me know too)

Dr Hotta - I visited the place some 15 days ago.. construction for phase 1 is still not completed and now they are concentrating on phase 2. Since Phase 2 is in front of Phase 1 I doubt how are they going to make passage for phase 1 people.

Guys - there are lot of unanswered questions (like they shouldn't be charging for open parking as supreme court has asked all builders not to do the same, but still they had charged 75000 against parking), possession, penalty amount, construction status etc.

I request you all (since we are 5-6 people) lets go together and talk across the table about the issue for better clarity. I am scared that we might fall in a similar situation as others are in different other sectors. let me know if anybody is ready for joint meeting.

Harsh

Hi Mr. Harsh,

I spoke yesterday to Mr. Pramod of SPR who is another superviser on the site. As per his version, the status of construction is like this :

1. External plastering of two towers are almost complete, third is on the way.
2. Internal finishing is also in a final stage for these two towers.
3. Parking area near phase 1 is now prepared and will be completed soon, only electification is pending there.
4. Generater sets are already fitted for phase 1.
5. STP is almost ready.
6. Regarding passage to phase 1 he told me that initially the occupants of phase 1 have to pass through the parking for the time being, they will make a provision for that. Full internal roads will be there only after phase 2 is completed.
7. Electricity is through.
8. BPTP has been awarded the work for sector roads, the work will start soon.

Regarding penalty, it will be better to speak to Mr. Goldie, only he will be able to reply. However, if it is in the agreement, then they have to pay accordingly, So, that is not important at this point of time. The most important issues in front of us are :

1. Absolute transparency by the builder regarding date of completion.
2. To ensure that quality of construction is at par with the quality assured.
3. To enquire about the development of the general area by the govt., if required through RTI.
4. I like your suggestion for meeting them in person, I request everybody to contact you for coordination.

However, inspite all this , I am optimistic that we will get our flats in a short time as promised.

Please keep us posted about any other developments. I appreciate your keen interest.

Dr. Hotta
simanchal

Next

Return to SPR Imperial Estate