Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Introducing Greater Faridabad Welfare Association

Postby webmaster » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 am

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the formation of Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA), a body which was formed out of MyFaridabad community to give our group an official name and identity.

A brief background about Myfaridabad community and Greater Faridabad Welfare Association –
This community was started in 2009 by members of the RPS Savana society as http://www.rps-savana.co. in. As the forum grew popular among Savana members, RPS Group objected to the name and issued a legal notice to shutdown the website claiming the name is deceptively similar to their official name. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise as we decided to move to MyFaridabad.in and create a common platform for all communities in the Greater Faridabad. In this community we do not have any expert who gives us guidance, but we rely and have faith on one another to help us achieve our goals through our experience and commitments. As we moved to Myfaridabad, more members joined us as everyone is plagued by the same concerns and victim of various types of fraudulent activities by builder. But we realized we needed to have an official name and body to deal with any authorities or else our group will be powerless to take any effective action.

We decided to form an association for Greater Faridabad, however initially we were not successful as none of the members were experience in this matter and our application was rejected on the grounds that we were not residents of Faridabad. In this matter, Mr. Narender Chhabra assisted us greatly in getting our association registered and finally we were able to officially get our group registered as Greater Faridabad Welfare Association on 25th Feb 2011 which we consider as our first milestone in our way forward.

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association’s office bearers are as follows:

1. President - JAYANTA BARUA
  2. Vice President - NARENDER CHHABRA
  3. Secretary - DHARMENDRA KUMAR
  4. Treasurer - VINEET MISHRA
  5. Executive Member - RAJEEV SHARMA
  6. Executive Member - MANISH GUPTA
  7. Executive Member - AJAY YADAV
  8. Executive Member - KUMUD RANJAN

Apart from the office bearer members mentioned above, we have several active members who have been selflessly contributing to the success of our community and association. We hope more members will show interest in sharing responsibilities of our association as our success depends on the strength of the community.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Introducing Greater Faridabad Welfare Association

Postby mdmk_family » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Dear Members,

Time has come for all the affected persons to also take the consumer Court route for faster and inexpensive redressal of our complaints. I am Deputy Secretary in Ministry of Consumer Affairs and has been handling the Jago Grahak Jago campaign. My mother is also fighting the BPTP group on many grounds arising out of the booking of a flat in the Princess Park. I would suggest to have a meeting (any Saturday) to discuss further course of action. I have also started used the RTI route.

Regards,

Rajinder Chaudhry
mdmk_family
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Dear Rajinder,

Welcome to the community and we are glad to have you here. I am sure your experience will help us immensely in our fight for justice. There are lot of people wanting to take the consumer court recourse, but relunctant due to lack of guidance.

We would definitely meet with you to discuss our probable future course of action.

P.S. I have removed your phone number from the post to avoid any misuse due to the public nature of the forum, but we have your contact details in our records.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby rgoel24 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 am

Dear Mr Rajinder

I am agree with your stance. Let us group together at any time and should approach Consumer Court in this regard.

I request the group president to plan a meeting with all stakeholders once again with special invite to Mr Rajinder on any upcoming Sunday..

REgards
Rahul Goel
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aman » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi Friends i join the group of greater faridabad welfare association to make unity stronger as well as i like to know the status of DD City requested you to kindly reply soon becoz i have replied of return.

Regards,
Aman malhotra
aman

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development