Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Alert : T&CP Increase EDC charges in Greater Faridabad

Postby ssp142000 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi Dheeraj,

Kindly advice as to what kind of aggressive demand for strict action are you talking about.

We need to come up with a strict plan of legal action immediately.

Hope we have enough funds to carry out the legal action.

Members' have rightly suggested that we contact the lawyers who fought and won the legal case against rise of EDC at Gurgaon.

Why don't we write a letter to the lawyers to introduce ourselves along with our grievances. And ask them if they would like to represent our case and if they agree, negotiate the fee.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

HUDA seems impotent Hence, replacement is required.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:13 am

Hello Shamsher, please read my posts carefully. Agressive demand for strict action is for complaints against builders. Also, I had written that GFWA executive board has taken a decision to meet Gurgaon assocation and their lawyers who filed PIL against HUDA.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 am

thanks Dheeraj,

We need to cover as much as possible.

We need to ask HUDA if it had already acquired the land from the farmers why is it not taking a legal route to recover its land?
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Parmod » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Definitely we should fight on increased EDC charges, legally. This is the only best way.
I have booked my flat in Umang Jade (New Name-Summer palms) in Feb'11 & IDC/EDC charges taken by builder are @Rs 150/psf.
At increased rates it will affect us badly. So, pls join together for further course of action.

BR
Parmod Malhotra
Parmod

Postby yogesh » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:00 pm

good job guys
i want that we have to know that the all builders are cheating with us .we have to inquire that what is the amount is builder is paying towards edc this amount will divided to the whole sale-able area of group housing .if the builder pay the amount late to the huda builder will pay the extra cost. in the advertisement of increased edc ,clause 2 said that the new rates are applicable for the unsold area as on 1 jan 2009 .so the people who made payment of edc before that time will not suffer from this step .thanks and chear up guys
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Yogesh, please read notification carefully. Notification talks about "Balance unsold area" on western side of Agra Canal. Greater Faridabad (Nehaarpar) is on eastern side of Agra Canal. For Greater Faridabad, all area is counted and is in effect from 2005 to 2013. Not only that, HUDA is charging interest rates of 15% with effect from 2009 on balance amount of EDC from builders whereas notification came in 2011. This is a total LOOT and GUNDA RAAJ of HUDA and DTCP combined.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Thank you Mr. Dheeraj for pointing this important point out for the information of all of us. Please keep up yhe good work and count me in for any work in which i can help.

Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:31 pm

dheerajjain wrote:Yogesh, please read notification carefully. Notification talks about "Balance unsold area" on western side of Agra Canal. Greater Faridabad (Nehaarpar) is on eastern side of Agra Canal. For Greater Faridabad, all area is counted and is in effect from 2005 to 2013. Not only that, HUDA is charging interest rates of 15% with effect from 2009 on balance amount of EDC from builders whereas notification came in 2011. This is a total LOOT and GUNDA RAAJ of HUDA and DTCP combined.

Hi,
EDC cant be used for land acquisition..
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Court-sla ... 2437.aspx;
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/expla ... a/781994/2
(pg2 clearly states " how an amount collected on account of EDC be shown under the cost of acquisition of land"

Pertinent details pertaining to the Gurgaon EDC case are available on this link
http://www.surgegurgaon.org/edc.html

Also check Body members of Surge, the organisation which took this case up in court against HUDA for seeking similar assistance/details/address of lawyers etc.
http://www.surgegurgaon.org/gov.htm.

It is suggested that all Faridabad associations should unite and get the ball rolling through court.. Experience tells courts are faster than HUDA (Haryana Under Development Authority) :devil2: . Hope you will agree...

TC
BlessU

Postby gauravarora » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:24 pm

yadav_ajay wrote:Hi all,

Now here is the end of speculations of EDC charges increase in Greater Faridabad Area.

As per Today Notice in some leading News paper by Town and Country Planning, they Increased the EDC charges in Greater Faridabad Sectors 66 to 89.

Lets plan strategy for the same to oppose this rise in EDC.

Pls go thru this and analyse point by point

regadrs

Ajay Yadav

Dear Ajay / All,

With reference to this notification and the computation which Puri Prayanam members have received from the builder, what I have noticed is that there is an interest component which the builder has charged and it comes to around 33% of the increased amount. If you look at the notification of TC&P (enclosed with Ajay's message) then there is no mention about the interest component than why is this being charged by the builder.

And what is this interest component for, all of us who have invested in Neharpar had paid the EDC which was demanded and the fresh demand has come only in May - June 2011 and the builders have sent us the demand letter now, so if at all any interest has to be charged than it has to be for the delay from the last date of payment mentioned in builders letter.

Would request all of you to please think about and throw some light on this point and suggest if my interpretation is incorrect.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ANUJ GARG » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:36 pm

I am Anuj Garg, having flat in A tower T-2, Park Floors-II Sector-76, Parkland project. I got EDC enhancement letter from BPTP on dated 20-Oct-11.
Is any body else received the same from BPTP for Park Floor-II.

If yes, how you guys going to deal with that ? Pls suggest....paying or waiting for legal action to take on that?

Regards

Anuj Garg
+91-9873773700
ANUJ GARG

Postby gauravarora » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Dear All,

In addition to my earlier post, if you visit the website http://tcpharyana.gov.in/ and got to the "other charges" section under "Fees and charges" tab on the left hand side of the website, than you will reach the notification for EDC increase dated July 2011 and in this also there is no mention of charging 15% interest. So, if anyone has seen this 15% interest thing in some official notification then please share.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravarora » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Dear Manoj,

The pdf which who have posted is the same as available on the web link which I had posted, my query is that which is that where is the document where 15% interest rate is mentioned?

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dineshjuneja » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:00 am

I think you are looking for HUDA REVISED EDC Memo, which is attached here.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dineshjuneja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development