Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Message from Piyush Heights End Users and Investors

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 16, 2010 10:14 am

Hello People from Savana,

On behalf of Piyush Heights Yahoo! group and Piyush Heights Google group which are having 97 members, I wish to convey following message.

We are investors and end users from Piyush heights. We are sailing on the same boat as you all are.

We are also facing issues in dealing with the negligence from the Govt. towards the neharpar area. Govt is sleeping on a huge amount of our hard earned money and they have neglected the development of this area.

We are dealing with our respective builders through our own groups and forums but in order to deal with the Haryana govt. and HUDA, we need a collective effort. We need support from all of you. So, as to get legal assistance and to get media's attention towards development of these sectors.

We consider legal action and media as effective options. Triveni episode has shown how consumers can force even large groups to bow down. Recently, Triveni had to auction its prime residential land in Gurgaon for giving refunds with interest to investors and end users after court order. Also, after coverage in TV channels for Neharpar area, we have seen lot of things happening all around. HUDA tried land acquisition and made lofty plans for Neharpar.

Looking forward for your support and co-operation !!

Regards,
Dheeraj Jain
Member, Piyush-HR@yahoogroups.com
Moderator, piyush--success@googlegroups.com
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Message from Piyush Heights End Users and Investors

Postby ddamitav » Mon May 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Good Sign.......... lets bring the people from Piyush, Oamxe Heights and BPTP to one platform.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon May 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi Dheeraj,

I am sure all Savana residents would be more than happy to extend every bit of support possible to help this common cause.

Have you planned any course of action ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby dheerajjain » Mon May 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Jayanta and Amitav, thanks very much for your kind words.

We were following RTI route previously, we received many good replies, but lately, HUDA, DTCP etc. are not responding to our specific and pointed RTI applications. Clearly, they want to hide something fishy.

Action plan which I am thinking first is to have print media attention towards this issue. If newspapers such as HT and TOI report on infrastructure issues in Neharpar, then definitely it will be a wake up call for HUDA, Haryana Govt. and builders community. I don't have newspaper contacts, so if any one of you have the same, it will be of great help.

Secondly, we require legal help. For that, we may have to hire a good lawyer. Piyush Group flat owners are ready for contributions in money and time. We require your help too in finding the good lawyer and contributions.

Please share your actions plans too, so that we can have a discussion and take the best route.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon May 17, 2010 11:25 pm

As I had informed earlier, I was able to contact a senior editor of Hindustan Times who had agreed to do a story on Savana and Neharpar, but I lost contact. I will forward you the email and you can try to follow up with him. If he sees more people involved, he might come forward again.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 am

There is one more contact provided for TOI Faridabad affairs by Anindya .. romaghosh@hotmail.com, not sure if she has already been contacted

If we can arrange a meeting with the media people and have members from various groups air the concern, it might help us get heard.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Piyush Heights