Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Where to Invest in Neharpar - Greater Faridabad?

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi All GFWA Members,

I need a small piece of advice. I am looking forward to invest in some project in Neharpar Area, but looking at the scenario i'm really apprehensive & not able to zero down on any of them. Some projects seems to be promising but the builder is not trust worthy. I would like to take some inputs from the existing investors, because u all will be the right people & ur opinion might help me in finalizing for my investment.

I have a budget of around 40 Lacs.
Please advice & sen me ur valuable inputs.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Discussion on New Projects

Postby abhimad » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Stay away from Nehar paar is the most sane advice I can give......
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

@ABHIMAD: I would like to know what is the reason that u think so. I mean I agree there are issues that really need a sincere push over the development, but do u really think that it is not the right place for investment. The things have started moving but yes are at a slow pace.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:46 pm

I am actually looking at a tenure of at-least 2 yrs in possession, till that time I believe the infrastructure will also be in place. Any Advice folks.........................
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vermamm » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi Vicky...I am an RPS investor but since your budget is 40L...would suggest Savanna - 2BHK, SRS - 2 BHK, Piyush - 3 BHK (maybe in resale), BPTP. These should all be in good position in about 36 - 48 months.

There are a few other small players like KLJ, era, etc - would suggest to avoid them for the time being - although they maybe more budget friendly.

Ultimately you should look at your liquidity exposure like Black / white ratio for resale projects or Loan, etc..to correctly choose ur investment
vermamm

Re: Where to Invest in Neharpar - Greater Faridabad?

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Hello Vicky,

Neharpar is still an unknown and unexplored potential, it can boom in coming years if everything fall in place, or it will continue to remain as it is. We are not trying to scare away any potential investors, as we are still holding on to our investment in Neharpar, but also do not fall in trap with some dreamy hope or offer. Neharpar will still take years to develop, atleast 5 years more for the area to become livable to some extent. We believed 5 years ago that the area would become livable by now, but we have seen the real scenario where we stand now.

Do not fall into the trap of buying an apartment in low rates now hoping to reap huge benefits later, if it’s cheap, it’s cheap for a reason, and there will be hidden cost later. So invest only if you have the cash and can play the waiting game, if you have a house of our own now, or else it would not be a good decision.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Vicky0909 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 am

Friends, I have shortlisted the Omaxe New Heights for my investment needs. As this is falling in budget and is under construction stage so that fills my requirement of paying off in coming 2 years. I hope I am taking the right move.

I am really thankful to all ur inputs so far and would appreciate your comments on the above project.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoj3112 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 am

Vicky,

For pure investment, plots are always better then flats.

CA Manoj Gupta
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheiraj.jain » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi Members,

Please suggest how is the Ansal Crown Heights project at Sector 80. Is it worth to invest in some resell property in this property.

Dheiraj Jain
dheiraj.jain

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Members are advised to post sales/purchases ONLY in classifieds sub site (http://classifieds.myfaridabad.in). Please refer to this thread for more details:

my-classifieds-the-new-classifieds-section-for-faridabad-t901.html

Forum should be used for healthy community discussions and action plans. Whereas classifieds sub site can be used for posting sales/purchases.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Help Req - new user

Postby ashdu4 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi,

I am new to forum. I need your help and guidance in regards to:
1 - I am looking to buy a flat (2+Study) in nehar par area. Please suggest me options in terms of end user and location.

Though I was interested in Puri pratham - 1100 or 1300 one but demand in terms of appreciation is too high. 9 lacs to 13 lacs depending on size. Not sure whether it deserves that much or just a hype created in market.

Another option was Ansal royal heritage - it seems to fit my budget but not sure in terms of locality, in between of industrial area.

Too confused and worried. please help.
ashdu4

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities