Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Notices for revisions and refunds for enhanced EDC sent to colonizers

Postby Nibha28 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Dear Dheeraj,

Received yr invite. I am travelling for work,hence, unable to attend. Wish you and GFWA team all the very best and my full support in our fight for justice.

Saraswati
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Appreciate RPS group in agreeing that authorities have decided to revise the enhanced demand. Now, next step for them is to issue revised EDC demand letter ASAP.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Diamond » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Dear Members

Received revert from BPTP on EEDC now reduced from 1554 to 1376 psy or Rs 178 psy or 11.4% of EEDC amount.

1] No calculations provided, to be provided latter as per communication
2] Mentioned Court Order as reason
3] No mention of interest waiver
4] No calculation of IDC provided, to be provided latter
5] No calculation of EDC efficiency % provided
6] Mention of STP and Substation query in revert as
" we would like to update you that all the necessary approvals that entitle us to offer possession of the captioned plot and for electrification & sewage treatment plant are available with us. Therefore, in case you wish to see the communication, we would request you to visit our Gurgaon facility from Monday to Friday between 10 am to 6 pm with a prior appointment. Please be updated that this is the privileged information and we regret our inability to share the same over the mail with you or help you with any copy of the same"

Seniors and experienced members, opinion and path forward please.

Thanks and Regards
Ravneet
Diamond
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi,

Spoke to Jia of RPS on revised EDC and she denied of having any intimation on this. When I asked re about the Notification she said please see if the notification and it does not have any signature and how can we accept it when it does not contains any signature.....

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amitkumar » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi

I called up Piyush Heights Customer Care and the same reply I got, that they din't got any letter yet and there is no intimation from DTCP regarding revision of enhanced EDC.
Also mentioned there is signature missing on the letters being circulated

Rgds
Amit
amitkumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arundeep2005 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 pm

amitkumar wrote:Hi

I called up Piyush Heights Customer Care and the same reply I got, that they din't got any letter yet and there is no intimation from DTCP regarding revision of enhanced EDC.
Also mentioned there is signature missing on the letters being circulated

Rgds
Amit

Amit this is the same story with me or probably with most of us, I called up Piyush Heights a few days ago and they were in complete denial mode, I spoke to somebody named Meenakshi over there she said that they are getting queries from customers regarding revision in EDC but nothing has been communicated to them yet from GOVT side..... :huh:
arundeep2005

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 am

Amit this is the same story with me or probably with most of us, I called up Piyush Heights a few days ago and they were in complete denial mode, I spoke to somebody named Meenakshi over there she said that they are getting queries from customers regarding revision in EDC but nothing has been communicated to them yet from GOVT side

This is rubbish. Nothing had been communicated by Govt. to Piyush Group or other builders previosuly also when they demanded enhanced EDC of more than Rs 2 lakhs. What they showed us was newspaper clipping which was for general public consumption. Now, when it comes to refunds/revisions, they want a special personalized communication from Govt. And Govt. has already sent communication and builders yet deny them.

Letters are also being currently sent by Senior Town Planner (Ms. Geeta Prakash), Faridabad to all colonizers in Faridabad. Letters are being sent to corporate offices of colonizers and will cover all projects operating by different licences/names.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:23 am

There appears to be a freestyle wrestling going on in Neharpar where the investor is tied up and the builder is free to hit the investor anywhere. And the referee has closed his eyes. In our case the referee is DTP or DTCP. in my opinion the builder is at fault for hitting us badly but the bigger fault lies on the referee who has been assigned the job of fairplay but is very much partial and siding with builder. That is the reason why the builders are doing their open goondagardi in Neharpar. They will always deny that they have recd the EDC refund order, they will never ever give you possession on the due date, they will never give you penalty but impose it on you in no time, they will increase the area at their own will and fancy, they will cancel your allotment if you are delayed in payment for few months but you can do nothing if they are delayed by years, they will increase the transfer fee whenever they want, they will collect the money from you and put it in other projects somewhere else....and the list goes endless !!
What is the role of DTP and DTCP then ? If builders are free to loot us then what is the need of these enforcement agencies here ?? We should call for the scraping of all the posts meant for governing the builders as there is zero governance. In my opinion our next protest should be against these government agencies which have miserably failed to perform their duties !
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:37 am

In this situation can we ask govt agencies to post this generalised notice for all builders in newspaper or hand delivered to the builders through GFWA messengers.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 am

the government agencies wont do anything so easily which goes against builders. We all are sufferers for want of inaction by these government watchdogs. We should make a strong protest for scrapping of these white elephant posts which have failed to protect our interests.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 am

Hi Gopal Ji,

You are absolutely right and put the facts.

We all are saying, there is problem in system and Govt. is good for nothing.

But where is our action.

For Rs 10/- we can fight with Auto-ricksaw wala, but for Rs 30~ 40 Lacs, we are mum.
Builder is hitting us hard from all angles and whereever they find space and we are helpless.
Rightly said referee is sleeping and not doing anything.

We all are saying there is pain, but cure of pain depends on our immediate attention and action.

On this Forum, we are more than 2700 members, But when we say, lets come and Join for Protest, members are least bothered to come forward for the same.

All knows numbers counts, if we 1000 members sit on Jantar Mantar for One day, then you will see the impact.

All Govt. system, will be in front of you.

But, we all become part of system and learnt to live with this pain.

Sorry to put my words like this ( This is not for any individual, it’s for all including me)..
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 am

Dear Ajay Ji, Don't get disheartened at this stage. You have been a fighter and have taken pains for this movement. There was good show of strength last time and I am sure that the next protest would also be quite good.
No doubt that the strength matters, but let us not get demoralize ourselves for the lack of it. I have attended all the protests of GFWA and hope to make it on all future protests. Let us be positive on the numbers collected rather than the numbers absent. Only then we can achieve our goal. I am of the view that the strength in good numbers is important but is not a limiting factor to achieve goal if there is a strong will. And we have very good and strong willed persons like you in GFWA.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pknagpal » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am

Always ready 24 hrs- anywhere- Jantar Manatar/ Pkl. -DTCP office etc./ Neharpar anywhere- just a call & find me there
pknagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:47 am

Thnaks Gopal Ji and Mr Nagpal,

Thanks for your support.
I do understand and most of us are ready to fight with this Culprit builders.

Now our immediate call is for 3rd May'12, ( Court Case, Meeting with Sh. S.S Dhillion and Sh. T.C. Gupta)- As Dheeraj already posted on Forum. We need to be part of that team to visit CHD.

After Visit on 3rd May'12, we can take a call about our next course of action.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby PROMOD MAL » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 pm

i am ready to protest any where
pls confirm the date n venue
i will be there
PROMOD MAL
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext