Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS Residency Sector-88, Faridabad

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Re: SRS Residency Sector-88, Faridabad

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:26 pm

sendtomanish

Postby atul » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 pm

I want to ascertain what is the present status of connectivity to SRS residency. Are there taxi operators who serve people already living in SRS residency? How easy or difficult it is to commute in the night. Will greatly appreciate a response.

Regards,

Atul
atul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi Atul,

There are 62 families living in SRS Residency as on April 2012.

There are no taxies to ferry residents around. The road from SRS Residency to Sector 86 is dusty and narrow.

Another road connects the apartments to Sector 89, but once you reach Sector 89, you have to navigate the Kheri Road, which is narrow, congested and a darn nuisance. I saw some work going on on widening the Kheri Road today and will upload pictures by tomorrow.

It does seem that the SRS Residency connectivity will take some time to develop. If you are thinking of moving in, you will need 2 cars. Good luck.

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 am

Hi Atul,
There is no problems of Taxi,couple of professional taxi service gives their service for SRS Residency 24*7.
sendtomanish

Postby yogesh79sharma » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Dear All
I have also booked a flat in C4 tower. But i dont think they will give possession before end of this year. anyone have news did srs applied for occupancy certificate for these flats? and also there is no connecting road in these area. pubblic utility like water, electricity, sewage also at government end. and Haryana govt is very slow in all these development. If there will be no development in next one or 2 year agin election will come so all the files will close for sure. I think these are will take more time to develop. because in these areas only buildings are there. and the living cost will be higher then normal areas. all the time public can not use power back up lights because these back up cost is higher then normal govt electricity. Builders also not able to tell when they are giving possessions. when we make the calls to their office all the time they tells it will take 2-3 months but they are not providing any proper written commitment........ i think the investment in nehar par area is not that much good decision. because aea like gurgaon, noida is more develpoed even is ghaziabad people can get the roads, public utility facilities......... god knows what will be the future of such areas

If anyone have some idea about the development and Occupancy certificate about c4 towers kindly update

Regards
Yogesh
yogesh79sharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

SRS RESIDENCY SECTOR 88

Postby yogesh79sharma » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Dear All
People are booking the flats by putting there hard earn money in Nehar Par projects. But there development is very slow and god knows when people will get basic facilities by government. Like Roads, Sewage public convince .Because without these facilities cost of living will go high.....

I have also booked flat in SRS Residency sector 88 in C4 tower. Builder is not giving any date for possession. For new Buyer they are showing the tower and telling possession is very soon. But the definition of this soon is not there. Also regarding the quality of work providing by developer is not that much quality..... If anyone else also have booked the flat in C4 tower so we can discuss and come forward for our rights. Because when we will talk to the builder in group they have to listen. otherwise when we goes individually always they tells it will take some time..... Because still no updated pictures on the website.... We should speak to the builder for our rights......

Regards
Yogesh sharma
yogesh79sharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh79sharma » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 pm

समाचार
ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में मिलेगी पर्याप्त बिजली
Jan 01, 05:30 am
Print

जागरण संवाद केंद्र, फरीदाबाद : तेजी से विकसित हो रहे ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद को पर्याप्त बिजली मिलेगी। उसके लिए हरियाणा विद्युत प्रसारण निगम (एचवीपीएन) के अधीक्षण अभियंता ने मंगलवार को एक योजना बना कर उसे स्वीकृति के लिए भेज दिया है। योजना के तहत अगले पांच साल की बसावट के हिसाब से 15 नए विद्युत सब स्टेशन तैयार किए जाने हैं। कुल 650 करोड़ रुपये का खर्च आएगा।

इस क्षेत्र में 2,017 तक 400 केवी का एक, 220 केवी के तीन और 66 केवी के 11 सब स्टेशन बनाए जाने की योजना है।

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में इस समय करीब एक हजार से अधिक परिवार रहते हैं। दीपावली तक एक हजार परिवार और आबाद हो सकते हैं। इसी अनुपात में अगले तीन वर्षो में करीब पांच हजार परिवारों के आबाद होने की उम्मीद है। सेक्टर 64 से लेकर 74 तक आइएमटी व सेक्टर 75 से 89 तक रिहायशी इलाका विकसित हो रहा है। बिजली विभाग की मानें, तो पांच साल बाद यहां 900 मेगावाट बिजली की खपत होगी। इस समय पॉवर बैकअप अच्छा न होने से बिजली संकट उत्पन्न हो सकता है। इसलिए योजना तैयार कर उसे हुडा को सौंप दिया गया है। हरियाणा विद्युत प्रसारण निगम लिमिटेड के अधीक्षण अभियंता एमसी त्यागी ने बताया कि आने वाले समय में नहर पार क्षेत्र में बिजली की खपत बढ़ेगी। इसलिए लोगों को बिजली की किल्लत से जूझना न पड़े, उसके लिए यह योजना बनाई गई है। योजना के मुताबिक, 2,017 तक सब स्टेशनों को तैयार कर लिया जाएगा।

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में खपत के अनुसार बिजली की व्यवस्था करने के लिए हरियाणा विद्युत प्रसारण निगम की पहल का स्थानीय बिल्डरों ने स्वागत किया है। उद्यमी सुभाष गुप्ता का कहना है कि ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में आइएमटी भी बन रही है। इसलिए यहां बिजली के लिए समय रहते व्यवस्था होनी चाहिए।

निजता नीति
सेवा की शर्तें
आपके सुझाव

इस पृष्ठ की सामग्री जागरण प्रकाशन लिमिटेड द्वारा प्रदान की गई है
कॉपीराइट © 2007 याहू इंडिया प्राइवेट लिमिटेड सर्वाधिकार सुरक्षित
yogesh79sharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SRS Residency