Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Meeting with RPS Group on 19-Oct-2010

Postby Sudhanshu » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:16 pm

I too believe that there would be any positive response from RPS side.
We have to take our movement at another level. I think we should plan for a Public protest (Dharna) next month. Involve media too in it and by the time let us involve more and more people in it.

I am willing to start with a legal approach. There is no other option for us.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Why should we not File an FIR against RPS under section Criminal Breach of Trust and Anti-Fraud and Cheating Section of Economic Offense. We do not need a lawyer or money for the same, Just a group of people and a written complaint signed by as many as possible. I am sure not all might agree, but this is the option that I am seriously exploring after our previous meeting and current discussion with Mr Jain.

We already had a discussion with a lawyer pankaj has suggested, and we can proceed, In the meanwhile if we can find out who was the lawyer in silver oaks gurgaon case, the experience might be of help,
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:46 pm

I am also in for filing a legal case against RPS. At least the management would take us seriously and show their faces in court. This will also tarnish the image of RPS and will hurt them badly as new customers will be hard to get.

Also considering the recent order of Haraya High Court against DLF for changing the Master plan is good for us. This is where RPS has foooled each one of us and a fraud case should definitely be valid.

Anuj
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sumitloona » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:08 am

I am also in for filing a legal case against RPS. Its a clear fraud case that the master plan they have on their website is not matching with what they are developing. And I have seen the date on the master plan which they are working on, was approved on 23.10.2007. They refused to share that copy of the master plan with us and it shows their intention clearly.

Regards,
Sumit
sumitloona
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:39 am

I would support the decision taken by the members but I suggest a meeting before we take any action.

RPS is supposed to get back on the meeting agenda by tomorrow and then they need to give us the date to meet their directors. We should pressurise them to fix a meeting within next week.

If this does not happen, I suggest having a dharna at RPS Savana site on 31st Oct (Sunday) and call press for the coverage. During a meeting there, let us consider legal option.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Rajesh Jain had called Sanjeev Agarwal and requested a little extension to respond to the agenda. They said they will definitely reply back and requested the agenda to be fowarded from a personal email address since they cannot officially respond to my myfaridabad admin email address.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vineet » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 pm

I suggest let us not believe RPS anymore. In case they want more time to respond on the agenda, they should put this request in writing specifying the additional time they require. They just want to delay the things on one or the other pretext.

I still suggest that our association needs to be more aggressive now. Lets all meet at RPS site on 31st Oct to discuss filing the case in case they do not respond to agenda and their management does not agree to have a meeting with us within this week (My personal opinion is that response to our agenda might still be the standard cut paste reply what we have been getting till now).

Since the going is great now, lets not slow down.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shashi1234 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi,

I have a two bed room unit in SAVANA project. I am with you all in fighting for our cause. I am in regularly in touch with RPS representatives for all my queries related to possession, progress, dues etc. and getting their replies though sometime with some delay. But your comments have got me worried. I, too, don't except to get possession in near future. I will definitely visit their office soon to verify the current status. If any one of you get the reply from RPS please intimate me. We can plan the further strategy after getting their reply.

Regards
Shashi Goel
shashi1234

Postby webmaster » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:01 am

Below is the reply to the the agenda received by Sanjeev Agarwal from RPS Office in regards to our meeting on 19th Oct 2010.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Sanjeev Agarwal

Ref: Your booking BY-03-0602 in Group Housing Project ‘SAVANA’

Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings from RPS Group.

This is with reference to your above said booking in Group Housing Project ‘SAVANA’ and further discussion. As regards certain details required by you, we hereby send you the following for your reference:

1. Allow construction site visit - In our last meeting with RPS Group officials Rajesh Jain and Shailendra Nangia on 3rd June 2010, we had suggested allowing of Savana site visits at least once in a month to check the construction status. Every developer in the area and NCR allows site visits and there is no reason why RPS Group should not allow the same. Internal site visits are a right to every customer and we are willing to take any approval from the authorities or sign an undertaking understanding the risk involved with the ongoing construction inside the project. We want a definite date when site visits will be allowed inside RPS Savana project.

Ans: Site visit is not permitted due to safety, security and other reasons. Site visit of customers is very much prone to accident and injuries as the construction activities are in continuous progress on all 27 towers. Also, this will hamper the pace of construction. Moreover, updated photographs of all the towers are being regularly uploaded on our website for perusal by our esteemed customers.

2. Schedule regular meetings with allottees and RPS Management - In the last meeting, it was also decided to have monthly or at least quarterly meeting with RPS Group officials and customers. We want a nomination from RPS Group to act as a SPOC and work along with us to convene these monthly meetings.

Ans: We have an exclusive Customer Care department to answer and cater to the queries of our customers via different modes of communication like:

(a) Personal Meetings from Monday to Friday between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.

(b) Through e-mails which could be sent to (i) customercare@rpsgroupindia.com, (ii) info@rpsgroupindia.com.

(c) Telephonically at number 011-40543200 (30 lines).

(d) Through posts as well.

Moreover, majority of the queries are answered within 48 hours and rest of the queries are answered maximum within a week’s time. Therefore, we already have an effective communication system to serve our esteemed customers and are determined to continue the same way in future, too.

3. Super Area Calculation - We realize land use within the plot have changed. We look for area calculation sheet including the area which is used for common purpose?

Ans: For calculating super area, apart from covered area of particular unit, proportionate share of common areas such as stair case, lifts, electrical shafts, common passage, overhead tank, fire control room, electrical panel room, machine room, transformers, RMU, underground water tank, fire hydrant cabinet, pump room, power substation, maintenance room, DG room, guard room etc. have been included. However final calculation of super area will definitely be provided to unit holders at the time of possession of unit and in case of any variation in super area, the same will be dealt with as per agreed terms of buyer’s agreement.

4. Stagnant Construction progress - Why RPS could not complete the building construction works within the agreed time schedule of 36 months? Any reasons which were beyond the control of RPS and could be treated as force majeure conditions? In one of the discussions with your office, reference to clause 13 “ the possession of flats can be delayed by builder subject to ‘force majeure circumstances’ and clause 50 of the buyer seller agreement” was given which is not applicable to the current circumstances.

Ans: It is clearly mentioned in the Buyer’s Agreement (Clause No.-13) that possession of units will be offered within 36 months from the date of execution of the Buyer’s Agreement exclusive of the time taken by Competent Authorities towards approval of various sanctions such as sanctioning of Maps/Plans, Environmental clearance, issuance of the Completion certificates/Occupation Certificates, subject to any force majeure circumstances, i.e. reasons beyond control of developer, etc. Necessary explanation has been given at relevant place in the Buyer’s Agreement about force majeure circumstances (Clause No.-50). It is clearly mentioned that the developer will be entitled for a reasonable extension of time in case of delay in offering possession due to any of the reasons mentioned therein.

5. Penalty Clause - Since the scheduled period for completion of works (36 months from date of buyers agreement) has already expired. Thus penalty is to reimburse on a monthly basis by RPS. For the period already lost, an interest is due to RPS which should be regularized immediately. Our cash flow was planned according to possession. We have lost the opportunity however our liability towards rent and EMI remains. The penalty shall help us to meet the part requirement of EMI.

Ans: The Penalty Clause is governed by Clause -14 and Clause – 50 of the Buyer’s Agreement and penalty will be paid to all the eligible customers as per Buyer’s Agreement. The Penalty will be calculated on one to one basis and the same shall be due and adjusted against the final dues to be paid by the customers at the time of possession.

6. Internal Development and Amenities - Why other construction activities like road, park, swimming pool, club and other amenities which were agreed by them and were in their master plan has not even been started?

Ans: All necessary development of internal roads, green area, swimming pool, club and other amenities would definitely be in place in the project ‘SAVANA’. Tower construction work is in advanced stage and near to completion. Due to ongoing construction activities of towers, there are lot of movements of heavy vehicles, like Trucks, Mixers, Cranes, Dumpers, etc, which will hamper the Internal development if done at any premature stage. The construction activities for Internal Development and other amenities have been thoroughly planned by the team of our experienced architects and engineers and will be executed at an appropriate time.

7. Timeline - When does RPS intend to complete the building works and internal development? Whether RPS will start giving possession to the flat owner on progressive basis as and when a particular tower got completed or whether they will offer possession only after completion of works in all towers? In case of progressive/phase wise possession, what is the likely date of offering possession tower nos. We require schedule for completion.

Ans: The construction work is going on in full swing. The plan is to start offering possession in a phased manner after the Units and the surroundings are made inhabitable. We plan to commence offering possessions to our esteemed customers as expeditiously as possible, hopefully by end of year 2011 and the schedule of Possession will be posted on our website at least one month beforehand.

8. Basic Amenities - Whether RPS will make arrangement for electricity, water and sewerage by their own resources (even though it is chargeable) to start living in the flat in view of the HUDA inability to provide them in near future.

Ans: As regards provision for various basic amenities viz. Electricity, Water and Sewerage, we ensure you that required arrangement for provision of these services, on actual cost sharing basis by the Buyers, shall be made before handing over the possession till the time regular supplies are available from concerned authorities. The respective departments are on the job to assume required placements.

9. Proposed schools instead on green area and change in master layout - We have realised that two primary schools are coming in the demarcated lawns are near Bluebeech and Bayberry Tower . Whether RPS will return the PLC amount taken from the flat owners which were meant for Park facing flats? Also RPS is learnt to have allocated land to KR Mangalam World School and dispensary in the proposed green theme park.

a. Why was the master plan altered after selling the project basis green areas?

b. Whether RPS will return the PLC amount taken from the flat owners which were meant for Park facing flats.

c. If the school in the township offers admission to outside students too, how this is not a separate commercial venture of RPS?

Ans: (a) It is advised that no customer should get mislead by these disingenuous and deceitful statements, having a hypothetical base & spread by a few miscreants, that the approved master plan was altered after selling the project on the basis of green areas. When the Project was launched, the tentative site plans were made available to all the customers and they were informed that the plans were tentative and were subject to approval. Some of the spaces were clearly demarcated for Public Utilities/Theme Park in our brochure, which is being misinterpreted by some of the customers as only Green Areas. The site plans were approved as per the byelaws and the site is being developed as per the approved plans by the competent authorities of Govt. of Haryana.

(b) It is to confirm that during the process of implementation of approved Layout Plan and final development, if as per the standard norms it is observed that a particular unit ceases to be preferentially located, the preferential location charges, if charged from the unit holders of such units, will be adjusted/refunded at the time of handing over possession of unit and shall be charged accordingly if a particular Unit becomes Preferentially Located.

(c) Development and Maintenance of all the Public Amenities, including schools, etc. will be done as per byelaws of govt. of Haryana .

10. Sharing of amenities proposed for RPS Savana – Does RPS Group have any plans of sharing amenities inside the Savana project along with other RPS City projects like RPS Palms and RPS Rhythm?

Ans: All the basic amenities forming part of Super Area calculation of SAVANA Project will be exclusively shared by the residents of SAVANA. Furthermore, development and maintenance of all other amenities provided in the SAVANA Project shall be governed by Govt. Policies and as per the Buyer’s Agreement between RPS and its Customers.

We welcome our customers to ask for any details required by them related to booking/ project. Necessary details would be made available to the best of information available with us.

Regards

RPS Infrastructure Limited
A-193, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi-110020,
Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
E-mail : info@rpsgroupindia.com
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:53 pm

This response from RPS Group is very interesting and smells like a malicious attempt to create a rift between the Savana members.

(a) It is advised that no customer should get mislead by these disingenuous and deceitful statements, having a hypothetical base & spread by a few miscreants, that the approved master plan was altered after selling the project on the basis of green areas. When the Project was launched, the tentative site plans were made available to all the customers and they were informed that the plans were tentative and were subject to approval. Some of the spaces were clearly demarcated for Public Utilities/Theme Park in our brochure, which is being misinterpreted by some of the customers as only Green Areas. The site plans were approved as per the byelaws and the site is being developed as per the approved plans by the competent authorities of Govt. of Haryana.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sanjeev2111 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi All,

I am not sure but Rajesh Jain and RPS is not taking things seriously on completing this project.

Today I had word with Mr. Rajesh Jain and a lady Jia and he is not ready to accept that there is any delay from RPS side and he even told one time that its not even 3 years completed are per buyers agreement and their clauses.

On selling lands to school and dispensary, he is again saying that this is as per law - then I gave him ref of last weeks Mumbai HC verdict but he is adamant and said no no we are doing everything within law.

He / RPS did not reply to my mails which I sent 3 times in this nov month, and now at end of conversation he said we can't talk all things on phone and visit is personally to know more and discuss.

Below is the mail train, I was sending him for past 3 weeks after taking help from Seema's letter and Sanjeev Agarwal format. I have not receive reply so called them to send me the reply on these points of queries.

To: rajeshjain@rpsgroupindia.com
CC: info@rpsgroupindia.com; asingal@rpsgroupindia.com
Subject: Reminder 1 - RE: Possession Follow up on my booking for T8-Flat 805
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:53:04 +0530

Hi Mr.Rajesh Jain and RPS Group,

Its strange to see that there is no reply to my mail even after almost 3 weeks of send my query to you guys, its usually said to us that there will be reply in 1-2 days or max by 1 week.
But its unfortunate to see that after taking so much money from investors like me, you are not at all taking responsibility to handover the flats or give the reply to our queries.

Not sure whether this is mismanagement or ignorance on RPS management.
I hope to get reply soon after this reminder mail.

Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar
T8-805

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC: info@rpsgroupindia.com; asingal@rpsgroupindia.com
Subject: RE: Possession Follow up on my booking for T8-Flat 805
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 23:22:41 +0530

Hi Mr Rajesh Jain,

I am still awaiting your reply to mail which I wrote to you and CC to RPS group on 2nd of Nov.

Kindly reply to my queries.

Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar
Flat - T8 - 805

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC: info@rpsgroupindia.com; asingal@rpsgroupindia.com; sanjeev2111@hotmail.com
Subject: Possession Follow up on my booking for T8-Flat 805
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:41:44 +0530

Date 02nd Nov 2010

Dear Mr. Rajesh Jain,

I am Sanjeev Kumar and have booked a flat in RPS Savana – T8- Flat 805. I had booked the flat in month of December 2006 with full down payment mode and my EMI started very next month for the home called “My would be sweet home”.

As per the agreement signed construction was to be completed in stipulated time frame of 36 months from time of signing the agreement copy. However I regret to note that the construction is still not complete even by end of Oct 2010. The project construction is being delayed by more than 1 years. It is surprising that I have not even received any reasons for the delay from your end.

Whenever I call RPS savana board numbers, they say we are trying hard to be on time for delivery. In my last discussion sometime in Aug 2010, I was informed that the possession will be given in Oct 2010. But even this deadline has failed from RPS Side.

I have invested my hard earned money into your project to get a home for my living but I think you are not keeping that trust. You will appreciate that my EMI’s have started getting deducted and I am being put to very serious problems

We understand a small delay in this kind of project, but we need to have certain deadlines so that we can plan. But you have remained silent always. I now request you to please let me know the answers to the following queries:

1. Timelines of Possession
In my last call, I was told by RPS people that Oct 2010 will be possession date but I have not heard any thing from you nor have I received any communication. I have been going through your portal but it looks impossible.

Please let me know what is the timeframe for possession of Tower 8 flat 805?

2. When can we expect the penalty amount as per the agreement to be sent to us starting Dec 2009? please do not tell me about force majoure. I am very well versed with this term and this does not mean to hide delays by RPS.

3. Tentative Schedule of development
When are other activities (like flooring, plastering, lifts etc) getting complete?

4. Change of Master Plan
without informing investors like me RPS group have changed master plan and reduced green cover, which was originally at 85 %. It was based on this green area that I made up my mind to buy one of flat in Savana .

I have additionally opted for park facing flat which seems to be impossible now as RPS have given land between Blue beach and Bayberry towers to primary schools as per new master plan known to me.

5. How and when RPS is going to return this PLC money back if point 4 is correct with respect to my flat along with interest amount on this PLC.

6. Selling part of land in RPS City to School, Dispensary and Primary school: As per the Haryana apartments act, builder is not allowed to sell any part of project after the approval of master plan, so please do not give us the reason that is was required to get the approval. The approval was given way back in Oct 2007.

7 Clubbing Savana with Palms project:
we assume that amenities in Savana (like club, swimming pool, sports complex) will not be shared with other project like Palms and are exclusively for SAVANA. One of the reasons for buying flat in your group was 49/50 Acres land with 85 % green area and exclusivity for families there.

Please let us know if this is not the case. And if RPS is selling same facilities to two projects this is then against the rule and terms of our agreement

8. Basic Amenities

1., What is the estimate of running cost for maintenance(electricity, water, sewerage, etc.) after possession in absence of facilities to be provided by government.?
2. Will these services be made available at subsidized rates?
(Considering that we have paid all the charges requested in timely manner, why should this not be treated as deficiency of service by RPS)

9. Construction Quality
We understand the RPS is following NBCC guidelines for quality purposes and have hired few contractors to ensure quality of material and standard's used in construction, we would like to know the name of contractors/auditing agencies involved and get an audit done by external agencies. Please help facilitate the same. If you fail to do so, we will be constrained to take u this matter with CREDAI and other official bodies.

10. EDC/IDC reduction
The Govt has announced/ proposed reduction in EDC/ IDC – how and when will this amount be adjusted in payouts by owners?

11. External development
Despite collecting huge sum of money as EDC and IDC, there has been absolutely no development in NeharPar region.

We were communicated that RPS is in touch with higher authorities for the same. In this context we have reviewed the CREDAI NCR minutes provided by Mr Jain on the efforts taken by RPS management, we would like to know if there are any follow up notes on the CREDAI meeting (as the notes were dated more than a year back)

We understand that RPS is committed toward development, but as an end user we are anxious and would like to request RPS to put little more efforts by pushing authorities and ensuring that crores of rupees collected for EDC/IDC collected are being used in proper manner.

We all have invested millions of rupees and would like Savana to be a highly successful project, and am sure that RPS will help alleviate all these concerns in timely manner.

I am sure you will address my grievances and will not force us to take up this matter with higher authorities.

Warm Regards
Sanjeev Kumar

Flat T8-805

91-9663375337
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Mail to RPS

Postby subodh_dipali » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Dear Mr sanjeev,

I had also written many mails to RPS and their response is really very sluggish and not encouraging.But i think we shouldn't expect any think more from such cheaters.I'm sure our jt move is in right direction to handle such creatures but don't lose heart and keep writing to them on regular basis.

regards

subodh manchanda

----- Original Message -----
From <subodh_dipali@vsnl.net>
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:12:59 +0500
To INFO <info@rpsgroupindia.com>
Subject Re: Re: Unit no. 0202 in Tower Sapphireberry-10 of Group Housing Project 'SAVANA'

Dear Mr Jain,

It is nice to see your reply after so many reminders.Pl check your record to whom you explained the things in detail because I had not received any mail/communication from your side for more than 3-4 months.

I'm happy to know that RPS is committed to honour buyer agreement and fully acknowledging "within 36 months clause of handing over house from the date of signing agreement".

I'll appreciate if you confirm me the status of my flat as on today along with photo and let me know the date of handing over as I have incurred huge loss due to delay(More than 1 year) in handing over of my flat by RPS.

Besides this in buyer agreement it is not mentioned that arrangement for basic amenities lies with Govt .Onus on builder to provide electricity/Water at reasonable prevailing rate along with power backup system for which you have already charged me.My query related to startup of electrical substation is still not answered by you.

Looking forward to get positive response .
Regards

Subodh Manchanda
----- Original Message -----
Date: Monday, August 16, 2010 6:09 pm
Subject: Re: Re: Unit no. 0202 in Tower Sapphireberry-10 of Group Housing Project 'SAVANA'
To: subodh_dipali@vsnl.net

> Mr. Subodh Manchanda
>
> Ms. Dipali Manchanda
>
>
>
> Sub: Unit No.0202, Sapphire Berry-10 in Savana
>
>
>
> Dear Sir/ Madam,
>
>
>
> We are in receipt of your E-Mails and reminders. We are very sorry
> to state that despite our detailed explanation vide our earlier
> replies you have again raised the same issue.
>
>
>
> We would like to intimate that while applying for Unit; only after
> understanding terms of allotment in detail you have signed the
> Buyers Agreement, which is the mother document of the contract
> between you and the Company. All terms of booking, allotment,
> possession and cancellation etc. are not only clearly mentioned in
> the agreement documents but were also duly explained to your good
> self and understood by you before executing the allotment papers.
>
>
>
> As regards possession, the same will be offered as per agreed
> terms i.e. within 36 months from the date of execution of
> agreement subject to any force majure circumstances and subject to
> any circumstances beyond our control. In case there is any delay
> in offering the possession, attributable on part of developer,
> penal provisions as per Buyer's agreement would be applicable.
>
> If you kindly go through the buyer's agreement carefully, it is
> mentioned that the required amenities and common services viz.
> water, electricity and Sewerage are to be provided by the govt.
> authorities. However, in order to cater for the requirements of
> our customers, suitable back up arrangements will be made on
> actual cost sharing basis, at the time of handing over possession
> of units.
>
> All developments and provisions of various amenities inside the
> project area, whether it is schools or dispensary, are in
> accordance with the approvals from competent authorities. As per
> agreement documents the developer may effect required changes in
> the layouts plans as per the direction of sanctioning authorities/
> required by company. The space marked as Theme Park/ Public
> utilities was undoubtedly provided for specified services and was
> highlighted accordingly in our documents.
>
>
>
> As regards ratio of tower construction area, we are committed to
> make construction of towers within 15% of licensed land. Rest of
> area is available for land scaping, green areas, provision of
> common amenities and other common requirements as per direction of
> competent authorities.
>
>
>
> We are keen to complete the construction work and hand over the
> possession as expeditiously as possible. Kindly extend your co-
> operation for successful execution of project 'SAVANA'.
>
>
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
>
>
> RPS Infrastructure Limited
> A-193, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
> Phase-I, New Delhi-110020,
> Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
> E-mail : info@rpsgroupindia.com
> Website : http://www.rpsgroupindia.com
>
>
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: subodh_dipali@vsnl.net
> To: info@rpsgroupindia.com ; rajeshjain@rpsgroupindia.com
> Cc: subodh.manchanda@gmail.com
> Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 7:36 AM
> Subject: Fwd: Re: Unit no. 0202 in Tower Sapphireberry-10 of
> Group Housing Project 'SAVANA'
>
>
> Dear Mr Jain,
>
> Keeping silence won't solve the issue.You need to response to my
> mail on priority.
>
> regards
>
> subodh
>

Copyright © 2010 TATA Communications. All rights reserved.
Click here for the Terms of Service | Anti Spam Policy | Privacy Policy | FAQ's.
subodh_dipali
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 pm

I have got Reply from RPS on my list of queries sent to them - and this is same replied to all.
I am pasting the mail here.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

To: sanjeev2111@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Possession Follow up on my booking for T8-Flat 805
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:27:02 +0530
Dear Mr. Sanjeev Kumar,

We are in receipt of your e-mail dated 02/11/2010 and further reminders. We are sorry for not replying you immediately on the same due to certain exigencies.

As regards your booking in Group Housing Project, we would like to intimate that every unit in project ‘SAVANA’ is supported by agreement documents i.e. Buyer's Agreement. Each and every terms of booking, allotment and offer of possession are not only clearly and legibly mentioned in our buyer’s agreement, being the mother document of contract, but the same were fully discussed and duly understood by applicant/s before deciding to book unit with us and taking the allotment there of.
As regards possession, we would like to intimate that the same will be offered as per agreed terms. Moreover in case there happens to be any delay in offering possession attributable on part of developer, penalty clause as per buyer’s agreement will be applicable. We may reassure that both the parties are governed and bound by the terms of contract. We are committed to fulfill our obligations as duly mentioned in the Buyer's Agreement.
With reference to your e-mail letter we provide you following details:

1. Time of Possession

The plan is to start offering possession in a phased manner after the Units and the surroundings are made inhabitable. We plan to commence offering possessions to our esteemed customers as expeditiously as possible, hopefully by end of year 2011 and the schedule of Possession will be posted on our website at least one month beforehand.

2. When can we expect penalty as per agreed terms

The Penalty Clause is governed by Clause -14 and Clause – 50 of the Buyer’s Agreement and penalty will be paid to all the eligible customers as per Buyer’s Agreement. The Penalty will be calculated on one to one basis and the same shall be due and adjusted against the final dues to be paid by the customers at the time of possession.

3. Tentative Schedule of development

As regards further development activities in tower Bay Berry-08 after completion of plastering, flooring work of units is in progress. All necessary provisions viz. lift etc. would be done at an appropriate time.

4. Change of Master Plan

It is advised that no customer should get mislead by these disingenuous and deceitful statements, having a hypothetical base that the approved master plan was altered after selling the project on the basis of green areas. When the Project was launched, the tentative site plans were made available to all the customers and they were informed that the plans were tentative and were subject to approval. Some of the spaces were clearly demarcated for Public Utilities/Theme Park in our brochure, which is being misinterpreted by some of the customers as only Green Areas. The site plans were approved as per the byelaws and the site is being developed as per the approved plans by the competent authorities of Govt. of Haryana.

5. How and when RPS is going to return this PLC money back if point 4 is correct with respect to my flat along with interest amount on this PLC.

It is to confirm that during the process of implementation of approved Layout Plan and final development, if as per the standard norms it is observed that a particular unit ceases to be preferentially located, the preferential location charges, if charged from the unit holders of such units, will be adjusted/refunded at the time of handing over possession of unit and shall be charged accordingly if a particular Unit becomes Preferentially Located.

6. Selling part of land in RPS City to School, Dispensary and Primary school:

Development and Maintenance of all the Public Amenities, including schools, etc. will be done as per byelaws of govt. of Haryana .

7. Clubbing Savana with Palms project:
It is to confirm that all basic amenities forming part of Super Area calculation of SAVANA Project will be exclusively shared by the residents of SAVANA. Furthermore, development and maintenance of all other amenities provided in the SAVANA Project shall be governed by Govt. Policies and as per the Buyer’s Agreement between RPS and its Customers.

8. Basic Amenities

As regards provision for various basic amenities viz. Electricity, Water and Sewerage, we ensure you that required arrangement for provision of these services, on actual cost sharing basis by the Buyers, shall be made before handing over the possession till the time regular supplies are available from concerned authorities. The respective departments are on the job to assume required placements.

9. Construction Quality

Project construction work is in accordance with the settled norms and standard specified by competent authorities. Necessary quality verification is being done by concerned authorities.

10. EDC/IDC reduction

So far we have not received any notification/ instructions from the govt. authorities in regard to reduction of EDC/ IDC rates. In case of any reduction of the same by govt. authorities, the benefit will be provided to all eligible customers.

11. External development

We would like to assure that developers of Greater Faridabad are doing continuous efforts and in follow up with the concerned authorities for the provision of required basic amenities. You must be aware about the recent development where govt. has allocated sufficient funds for land acquisition process. It is expected that required development in Greater Faridabad area will be observed soon.

Our whole hearted concentration is upon construction, development and completion of the project with in the specified time schedule. We require co-operation of all our valued customers for successful execution of project.

Thanks

RPS Infrastructure Limited
A-193, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi-110020,
Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
E-mail : info@rpsgroupindia.com
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SAVANA News