Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:33 am

News News of Introduce Yourself

Site map of Introduce Yourself » Forum : Introduce Yourself

Tell us about yourself.

Looking 3 BHK Apartment in Faridabad

Hi I am new to this site and forum. I am looking for 3 BHK Apartment in Faridabad @50-60 , possession in 2 years . Please advise where to post this query on this forum for suggestions. Thanks. :india:
Read more : Looking 3 BHK Apartment in Faridabad | Views : 3247 | Replies : 1

Zion promoter

Hello friend,
I have joined new to GFWA hope this association will give lot of sharing information and concern related to builder and community in faridabad. I am zion promoter sector 48.Any person related to zion pl do mail to me.
regards
Shyam sunder Vidyarthi
Read more : Zion promoter | Views : 2304 | Replies : 0

Hi!!!!!!! Everyone...........

Hello Everyone,

I live in Chandigarh.My name is Ritu and I signed up several weeks ago for joining discussion and current market updates. I am also here to make friends and network and I look forward to becoming aquainted with the forum.
Read more : Hi!!!!!!! Everyone........... | Views : 2045 | Replies : 1

Introduction

Dear Friends,

My name is Subhas Verma, I have booked a flat with Zion Promoters, Sector-78, Faridabad. I am delighted, to be a part of Greater Faridabad Resident Fraternity.

My Faridabad .in is a good platform, to inter act, and exchage our views.

Gratitude and thanks to the innovators, Mr Dheeraj/ Mr Jayanta, etc etc.

Subhas Verma
Read more : Introduction | Views : 4324 | Replies : 7

my introduction-gayatri

Hi,

Greeting to everyone & congratulation for successfully going towards such a good cause.

I would love to be a part of this group. Since I am from finance background, would like to contribute the forum if any finance related work is required, over and above the other contributions.

Thank you for including me in your forum

Gayatri Bajpai
Read more : my introduction-gayatri | Views : 3769 | Replies : 6

New Faridabad / Greater Faridabad

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself to this community. My name is Rajat. Though I do not own an apartment in RPS Savana but I booked an apartment in a project known as Ozone Park in Sector-86, developed by Shiv Sai Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd.

I have recently joined this forum and have been going through each and every post. I must first congratulate the admin and members of this forum for taking such a ...
Read more : New Faridabad / Greater Faridabad | Views : 3687 | Replies : 1

Joining the community

Hello Everyone

Myself Sanjeeb Dash,Recently bought a flat in Tower B5.I have been following the proceeding for quite some time now.It's really disappointing , the way RPS has duped all of us by selling the green area..Let's carry this fight forward.
Read more : Joining the community | Views : 3351 | Replies : 3

Introducing Myself

Hi, Rishi Here, we have booked a flat in Saphireberry T10, expecting possession by Q3, 2010. I would be happy to connect with other forum members and be a part of the community. We are presently in Mumbai
Read more : Introducing Myself | Views : 3131 | Replies : 2

Hi to all Purple hazel-4 residents

Hi,

Is there anyboy having construction update after 20th April.

Aslam
Purple hazel-4
Read more : Hi to all Purple hazel-4 residents | Views : 3376 | Replies : 1

Wecome to RPS Savana community

Hi, I convey warm welcome to all my future neighbours at RPS Savana. Please introduce yourself and update the forum as soon as you get any news related to our RPS SAVANA community.

Regards,

Debasis Ghosh
Bluebeech - 1
Read more : Wecome to RPS Savana community | Views : 2747 | Replies : 1

Login

Statistics

Total posts 20151 • Total topics 2365 • Total members 4922