Written by Admin Tuesday, 03 May 2011( 2 Votes )
- To become a GFWA member, a member should first register at www.myfaridabad.in
- Once the member is a registered member of www.myfaridabad.in, to become part of GFWA they need to pay membership fees and submit the online GFWA registration form.
Membership fee is Rs.500 and can be paid through NEFT, Cheque, DD or Cash Deposit
- Please note that registration at www.myfaridabad.in is free and open to everyone, all registered members of www.myfaridabad.in can access all information on the home portal and the forum. However GFWA members have special access to GFWA specific sections at the website and forum which is only accessible to GFWA members after they have contributed.
- Once a member has made the payment and submitted the online form (mandatory), the memberís status would be updated as GFWA member and access enabled to the GFWA section at the forum.
- Please note that payment confirmations are sent in batches which are done manually, so please allow 1-2 weeks to receive a payment confirmation.
- To discuss any questions, queries on the membership fees or GFWA registration, please discuss on the forum
|< Greater Faridabad Welfare Association||GFWA Terms & Conditions >|