GFWA Registrations are currently closed. Please do not make any payment for GFWA Registration until further notice.
- Please submit the form below only after making payment as you will need to provide payment transaction number
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before applying for GFWA membership
- Please upload a copy of Photo ID proof along with this form (Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, etc.) (max file size 800 kb)
- Important: Submit the form below only if you are a registered member of MyFaridabad.in. This is not a website registration form. Registration at MyFaridabad.in is a separate process and needs to be completed first before you submit the form below. If you have not registered, register first from here.
Written by Webmaster Tuesday, 12 April 2011( 1 Vote )
We are pleased to announce the formation of Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA), a body which was formed out of Myfaridabad community to give our group an official name and identity.
A brief background about Myfaridabad community and Greater Faridabad Welfare Association Ė
This community was started in 2009 by members of the RPS Savana society through the website www.rps-savana.co .in. As the forum grew in numbers and became popular among the Savana members, RPS Group threw an objection to the website name and issued a legal notice to shutdown the website claiming the name is deceptively similar to their official name. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise as we decided to move to the new name Myfaridabad.in and create a common platform for all communities in the Greater Faridabad area. In this community we do not have any experts who gives us guidance or advice, but we rely and have faith on one another to help us achieve our goals through our experience and commitments. As we moved to Myfaridabad, more members joined us as everyone is plagued by the same concerns and victim of various types of fraudulent activities by builder. But we realized we needed to have an official name and body to deal with any authorities or else our group will be powerless to take any effective action.
We decided to form an association for Greater Faridabad, however initially we were not successful as none of the members were experience in this matter and our application was rejected on the grounds that we were not residents of Faridabad. In this matter, Mr. Narender Chhabra assisted us greatly in getting our association registered and finally we were able to officially get our group registered as Greater Faridabad Welfare Association on 25th Feb 2011 which we consider as our first milestone on our way forward.
Greater Faridabad Welfare Associationís office bearers are as follows:
- President - JAYANTA BARUA
- Vice President - NARENDER CHHABRA (Resigned effective 1st August 2013)
- Secretary - DHARMENDRA KUMAR (Resigned effective 6th October 2012)
- Treasurer - VINEET MISHRA
- Executive Member - RAJEEV SHARMA
- Executive Member - MANISH GUPTA
- Executive Member - AJAY YADAV
- Executive Member - KUMUD RANJAN
Apart from the office bearer members mentioned above, we have several active members who have been selflessly contributing to the success of our community and association. We hope more members will show interest in sharing responsibilities of our association as our success depends on the strength of the community.
Written by Webmaster Tuesday, 03 May 2011( 2 Votes )
- To become a GFWA member, a member should first register at www.myfaridabad.in
- Once the member is a registered member of www.myfaridabad.in, to become part of GFWA they need to pay membership fees and submit the online GFWA registration form.
Membership fee is Rs.500 and can be paid through NEFT, Cheque, DD or Cash Deposit
- Please note that registration at www.myfaridabad.in is free and open to everyone, all registered members of www.myfaridabad.in can access all information on the home portal and the forum. However GFWA members have special access to GFWA specific sections at the website and forum which is only accessible to GFWA members after they have contributed.
- Once a member has made the payment and submitted the online form (mandatory), the memberís status would be updated as GFWA member and access enabled to the GFWA section at the forum.
- Please note that payment confirmations are sent in batches which are done manually, so please allow 1-2 weeks to receive a payment confirmation.
- To discuss any questions, queries on the membership fees or GFWA registration, please discuss on the forum
Written by Webmaster Saturday, 23 April 2011( 1 Vote )
Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) membership terms and conditions:
- I understand that the GFWA is an association of the people who have interest in the Greater Faridabad area being developed by the HUDA and various private builders and colonizers.
- I understand that the GFWA is fighting and working towards the development of the Infrastructural facilities in the Greater Faridabad Area and against the malpractices of the Builders delay by HUDA and other government agencies.
- I have voluntarily joined the GFWA for the common cause of the people associated with the Greater Faridabad.
- I am voluntarily contributing the amount towards membership for the organisation and to support the cause of Greater Faridabad development.
- I understand that the GFWA requires funds for the routine activities and for legal action to be taken against the Builders or Government and Semi Government Authorities.
- I understand that the membership is subject to my particulars being found satisfactory after necessary verifications.
- I understand that the membership fee is not refundable.
GFWA may revise the terms at any time by updating this article. All information is subject to change without prior notice. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms and conditions.