Written by Admin Saturday, 23 April 2011( 1 Vote )
Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) membership terms and conditions:
- I understand that the GFWA is an association of the people who have interest in the Greater Faridabad area being developed by the HUDA and various private builders and colonizers.
- I understand that the GFWA is fighting and working towards the development of the Infrastructural facilities in the Greater Faridabad Area and against the malpractices of the Builders delay by HUDA and other government agencies.
- I have voluntarily joined the GFWA for the common cause of the people associated with the Greater Faridabad.
- I am voluntarily contributing the amount towards membership for the organisation and to support the cause of Greater Faridabad development.
- I understand that the GFWA requires funds for the routine activities and for legal action to be taken against the Builders or Government and Semi Government Authorities.
- I understand that the membership is subject to my particulars being found satisfactory after necessary verifications.
- I understand that the membership fee is not refundable.
GFWA may revise the terms at any time by updating this article. All information is subject to change without prior notice. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms and conditions.
|< How to become GFWA member|