Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss latest development in Gurgaon Real Estate market, Residential and Commercial property in Gurgaon. Discuss property investments, prospects, laws and regulations.

T&CP Reduces EDC charges in Gurgaon

Postby bverma_25 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Here are details who can not open the file.

Brijesh Verma

PUBLIC NOTICE
All the colonizers who have been granted licenses in Gurgaon-Manesar Urban complex under the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975 and Rules, 1976 thereof, are hereby informed that the Haryana Urban Development Authority vide memo No. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2010/44973, dated 23.11.2010 has conveyed the following revised rates of External Development Charges alongwith terms and conditions, superseding the earlier letter issued vide memo No. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010:-
Plotted Development` 58.76 lacs per gross acre
Normal GHS upto 300 density` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
Group Housing Scheme for low cost
affordable housing with 600 density. 176.28 lacs per gross acre
Commercial area including neighborhood
shopping area with FAR 1.75. 274.41 lacs per gross acre
These rates are applicable for the calendar year 2009 which will further be made applicable for the next 3 years i.e. upto the calendar year 2012 by increasing the same @ 10% every year on compoundable basis. On the similar pattern, the EDC may be made applicable from 11.07.2006 i.e. when the new development plan of Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex 2021 AD was notified by reducing the same @ 10% p.a. every year on compoundable basis.
This will be subject to terms & conditions which is annexed herewith.
Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders.
(T.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
bverma_25
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

WARNING

This thread has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login

Return to Gurgaon Real Estate