Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Articles from print media

Meeting with Builders and Investors

Postby rizgr8 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:16 am

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/de ... 234154.cms

एनबीटी न्यूज।। सेक्टर 12

हूडा प्रशासक ने मंगलवार को सेक्टर-12 स्थित अपने कार्यालय में देर शाम नहर पार डिवेलपमेंट कर रहे बिल्डरों और वहां पैसा इनवेस्ट करने वाले लोगों के साथ एक बार फिर मीटिंग की। इसमें हूडा प्रशासक ने निवेशकों को आश्वासन दिया कि अगर बिल्डर उनके साथ किसी प्रकार की लापरवाही करते हैं तो उसकी शिकायत डीटीपी कार्यालय या मेरे कार्यालय में दे। उस बिल्डर के खिलाफ कार्रवाई करते हुए उसके खिलाफ एफआईआर दर्ज की जाएगी।

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद वेलफेयर असोसिएशन की तरफ से सुनील, नरेंद्र और उमेश सेक्टर-12 मीटिंग में पहुंचे थे। उन्होंने हूडा प्रशासक के सामने शिकायत रखी कि बिल्डर यहां मकान बुक कराने वालों से निर्धारित ईडीसी से ज्यादा की मांग कर रहे हैं। इस पर हूडा प्रशासक ने कहा कि अगर ऐसी कोई बात उनके साथ हो रही है तो वो इसकी शिकायत डीटीपी कार्यालय या मेरे कार्यालय में करें। अगर बिल्डर दोषी पाया गया तो उसके खिलाफ कार्रवाई की जाएगी। लोगों ने हूडा प्रशासक के सामने समस्या रखी की बिल्डर लोगों को वहां पजेशन भी नहीं दे रहे हैं। हूडा प्रशासक ने बिल्डरों से कहा कि वो जल्द से जल्द अपना इंटरनल डिवेलपमेंट पूरा करें और लोगों को पजेशन दें। हूडा प्रशासक ने ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद वेलफेयर असोसिएशन के लोगों को आश्वासन देते हुए कहा कि अगर बिल्डरों से संबंधित उनकी कोई भी शिकायत है तो उसे हूडा कार्यालय में बताएं, उनके खिलाफ कार्रवाई की जाएगी।
rizgr8
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Meeting with Builders and Investors

Postby tkvarshney » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Can you please specify which all Builders (or their representatives) were present in the meeting and what was the reaction from their side?
tkvarshney
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rizgr8 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:13 am

Mr. Sunil, Mr. Narendra and Mr. Umesh of GFWA can put more light on this...Please provide us some more update on this event...
rizgr8
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Here are the minutes of meeting that happened with HUDA administrator

Thanks Umesh & team for efforts and providing minutes of meeting

Meeting Date : 04 Oct 2011

"Today we had a meeting with Administrator[HUDA] in his office.The other officials present in the meeting were Mr Maan[dtp] and Sh Ram Avtar Hooda[executive engineer,PWD].The members who have represented the GFWA were;-Mr Chhabra,Mr Susheel,Mr Ramesh Sharma[RPS],myself [umesh prabhakar] and a member representing Grandeura[bptp].

The major issue discussed with him revolved around the issue pertaining to Miscalculation in EDC or not providing the calculations regarding EDC by the builders.

Mr Joshi has been categorical and assertively declared if a builder does not cooperate or makes discrepant calculations in EDC,subject to be confirmed by DTP,he should be informed immediately and he personally will lodge an FIR against the respective builder.

There were 3 representatives,from different builders, present in the meeting whom he has assigned the job in order to facitilate a meeting,in case their customer care fails to oblige, with different builders so as to understand the calculations pertinent to EDC.The names and contact details of these representatives are as follows
1.Sh S C GUPTA 09910495420[bptp]
2.Sh Parmod Gupta 09811036402[Omaxe]
3.Sh V K Jain 09871099623[RPS]

Mr Joshi has categorically denied to form a committee, proposed by our members,so as to measure the pace about the development work in the sectors[75-89].

Mr Joshi has also informed that a tender for the development work in the Neharpar area worth Rs 412 Cr is lying pending for the approval of hon'ble CM.
Mr Joshi has also requested Mr S C Gupta[bptp] that he persuades his company to waive the interest,if any,has been levied on delayed payment of EDC[escalated] because of non cooperation displayed by the company,so far.

DC also gave us similar hopes during 20th May meeting that he will lodge FIR against corrupt builders and do a lot of things , but despite followup's nothg materialized so far, all our complaints have been treated like dirt. Lets see how promising new HUDA administrator promises are.

Basis minutes of meeting with HUDA admin, investors may once again try to submit a formal request request to the builders to provide the calculation, and in case they do not revert within a week's time, you can submit a copy of request to the HUDA office requesting action as committed during the meeting on 4th Oct.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anujgarg » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:06 pm

I guess Mr Joshi is Huda administrator here.
anujgarg
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:45 pm

bptp has increased the prices of park Grandeura 3030 per sq feet(down payment) little less than faridabad other area like green field , ashoka enclave . I think that 2012 will be the golden year of neharpar till dec 2012 almost 25% master roads will build (may be)Omaxe heights , puri pranayam , vip floors , park 81 floors , park grandeura ,princes park ,ozone park ,srs resendency park floors 1 , park floors 2 omaxe spa village ,red wood residency ,piyush heights , rps savana ,summer palms sec 88 , park elite floors in different blocks of bptp parklands and era divine floors sec 76 will be offered to possession or ready for possession by the year end (2012). i think 70 % of these projects will be completed by the year end (2012). bptp most expensive project parkland pride will take shape projects attracts investors in 2012 are puri ananda villa floors , puri pratham sec 84 ,park arena , discovery park .End user will defiantly rush to gr faridabad in 2012 onwards . the rates in gr faridabad (mostly projects ) are lowest in ncr area , bptp next doors and vipul plaza will be completed by 2012 . 2012 will also be known by protests of investors and end users in faridabad history if huda will not start the master roads and master sewage works . starting construction of metro , N H 2 widening and completion of bypass road and malerna railway over bridge (in 2012) will boost the growth of gr faridabad .if huda start the construction of two proposed bridges near sector 86 and 75 will boost connectivity and prices of neharpar .lots of works are likely to start after festival seasons ( Oct 2011 ) end. thanks
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:06 pm

:D It is good to hear optimistic and Pessimist view point of members, perhaps this is the best thing about this site
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 pm

it is not optimistic talks i am talking about things which can be reality in 2012 . like 100% offer of possession in park grandeura ,omaxe heights (expect 4 bhk ) , shiv sai ozone park , srs residency . Partly possession in rps savana , piyush heights , puri pranayam , princess park , red wood residency , omaxe spa village , era divine floors , elite floors , park 81 and park floors 1 and 2 . all these projects basic construction is complete and the final work of finishing is going on .Metro to faridabad is now cleared all hurdles , nh2 widening is also cleared by ministry of environment . bypass road is almost complete expect malerna rail over bridge and a small portion of jj calony near kheri pull . in my views the pressure is know on huda officers to start the work in nehar par because the developers are offering possession in this area . We have to remind them weekly protest regularly near their offices . the rates in nehar idhar (faridabad ) are one lacs per sq yard in sec 14 and 15 , 70 thousand to 80 thousand in sec 9 ,10 and 11 for 250 sq yard plots . the gr faridabad is better concept than these sectors like 9 meter road with 12 meter roads green belt with well develop parks . the matter is only roads and connectivity . i see this area like dwarka where u can easily buy an 4 bhk in 10lacs before 8 years know these flats attract value of more than 1.25 crore i cant say that all the rates are because of infrastructure but the 40% increase is due to infra . if metro work start in faridabad the real estate price will increase and gr faridabad is also benefited .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 am

Dear Guys,
Despite of meetings / protest / RTI / Legal case / posts, nothing is moving in Faridabad except our money from our pockets to builders / HUDA pockets. I would like to suggest few of things hereby which may help us the real buyer and those who invested their money to live there.

1. We should ask the builders to handover the flats / plots to us and start living over there. If I am not wrong almost 75 families are living BPTP flats. When we start leaving there, let me tell you that developments will start automatically. Administration is silent becasue they think that we are just investors not real needer. It might be very difficult to live without facilities but this is not NOIDA.

2. If we think that the EDC / IDC being taken by the HUDA is not acceptable then we should raise our voice in single line and this line is "We will not pay anything until the previous EDC/IDC is not clear to us".

3. Almost 50000 thousands flats means voting strength of 1.5 Lakh. I beleive this is huge number and one MLA can win, if he gets these numbers of vote in his favour. Means take political favor but it is possible when we will start living there. Start living and see the results in the next five years. For example : Dwarka.

Apart from our concerns, I have seen the conditions of the roads and other amenties. Roads are in pathetic state and master road is dream and sewage / power supply is no where. Means we have big challanges but to overcome from these challanges, we need to take some strong steps as well like bulk returing of the plots / flats to pressurize the builders, stop paying the EDC/IDC, one month contineous dharna at DC office etc.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 am

Dear Yogesh,
You talked lots of things..this and that is happening in Faridabad.
Do you know the actual status of all those activities or just writing based on newspaper or dealers news.
We have been observing the Gr. Fbd area since 2005 and not seen any major activity for the Gr FBD or you can say to whole FBD.
Congress came into power in Haryana in Feb'2005 and since then can anybody list down Five Major activities or achievement which executed for the development of Faridabad.

It is always better to Optimistic...but don;t forget the ground reality also.
Here is the reply to all your points..
You list down different projects and stated that 100% offer of possession will be happen in 2012..can you take guarantee of those project..Don't go by word of Builder or dealers..they are saying because right now they don't have business in that area and Peoples are not coming forward to buy property in Gr. FBD.
Metro to Faridabad is now cleared all hurdles ==> Not yet cleared by Haryana Govt. (MOU not signed and Budget not given to Delhi Metro)
NH2 widening is also cleared by ministry of environment ==> Pls get information from NHAI. Still MOE not given clearance of that project and even compensation to farmers not announced So wait and watch
Bypass road is almost complete expect malerna rail over bridge and a small portion of jj calony near kheri pull==> It was supposed to open before CWG. Do u think delaying a project is an achievement.
Even Kisan Colony members got stay from High court to protect their homes. So..
In my views the pressure is know on huda officers to start the work in nehar par because the developers are offering possession in this area ==> HUDA officers or Even Haryana Govt is least bothered about the development of Gr. FBD area. Even they said We not asked you to buy property in that area when there is no development.
They still not taking development seriously and delaying the development. If not pushed now it will take 8 year to complete the development.

We have to remind them weekly protest regularly near their offices ==> Yes, this is the only way left. Otherwise peoples will think that 2012 will be year of achievement and will not do any work. No, if there is no action today, then 2012 will not be different than 2010 or 2011.
if . the rates in nehar idhar (faridabad ) are one lacs per sq yard in sec 14 and 15 , 70 thousand to 80 thousand in sec 9 ,10 and 11 for 250 sq yard plots . The gr faridabad is better concept than these sectors like 9 meter road with 12 meter roads green belt with well develop parks. The matter is only roads and connectivity ==> Investors who want to earn money will talk on these lines. Else for those this is their dream house, and will going to live there. Price doesn't matter.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Dear all,

Yes I agree with all points made by mr Ajay.

Situation is no where rosy from any angle and all are actually only looking for a ray of hope with GFWA.

lets put all our efforts to try our best and save our life time earning that we invested in Gr Faridabad by making a big mistake of trusting the builders as well as HUDA.

Jatin
T4 108 RPS Savana
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:14 pm

i am totally agree with u Mr ajay ji , my post is only to say that in 2012 projects like grendura , ozone park , srs residency and omaxe will see up to 100 % completion if the 1000 family or more come here to live the situation will change , faridabad metro Not yet cleared by Haryana Govt. (MOU not signed and Budget not given to Delhi Metro) this is not a big issue haryana cm make 4 to 5 meetings with Delhi cm and union minister to clear the project by them .
Kisan Colony members got stay from High court to protect their homes == huda has cleared almost 15 % juggies from there (u can see the site) all the families living there have to shift in aashiana ( jnnrum project ) other jj cluster is cleared by huda in DEC 2010 . i made regular visit to gr faridabad in 15 days because i have time . i don't think that this is a achievement but u cant do any thing when families are living there . faridabad is the other name of hurdles ,
u cant tell any project which complete without any hurdles . if huda made the sector 82 internal 24 meter road alone the greater faridabad sec 81 to 89 will joint as kamchalo .lets hope for a beautiful gr faridabad
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:41 pm

bypass road work just started you can say, it will take atleast two years to complete :huh:
shubhohere

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:42 am

Dear Yogesh, I agree that most of the project will give possession by end of next year.

But my point is that whether after shifting there, HUDA peoples will wake up and will listen to you...NO, NOT AT ALL.

As i Know, more than 200 families are staying in diff. project across Neharpar (BPTP Graundra, Omaxe, SRS).
If those 200 families can come forward and make Noise that will make more impact on HUDA and Govt.officials.
If all those 200 families can stand on Kheri Pul and protest for 1 hrs then DC or HUDA administration will be In-front of you.
But Peoples are use to live with problems and not coming forward.

For Metro, Faridabad is the last city to get Metro, why?? (Even still no clearance on that, I can't believe on Govt officers words till there is some actual ground work starts). This is not the efforts of Congress...If you say CM made efforts for metro, why it took so many years, when there are Congress Govt in center, Delhi and haryana.
While Noida got metro well before faridabad and Gurgaon. So don't give credit to Congress.

You are making visit to Gr. FBD once in 15 days, while I daily use Bye pass Road while going back to my home.
I know what actually happening at there. Faridabad is not the Problem, Govt is problem.
Actually in Faridabad, there is no major investment of any member of Political party. Due to that it always faces negligence. While Gurgaon or Noida which started after Faridabad, are now 10 years ahead of FBD.

So all in all , Greater Faridabad (even whole FBD) is getting an unfair step treatment where as much faster developments are happening in other townships of Haryana like Rohtak, Sonepat, Panipat and Gurgaon etc. (Just to name a few). This is not to mention that procedures for all of them are also the same but clearly missing element is genuine will of the government machinery and bureaucratic administration.

To wake them up, we need to be united and to come forward to fight for our rights.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 am

Dear Ajay,
Very well said. Its problem from the Govt end. You know that culture is driven from top and if the Govt is reluctant on the issue of GF developement than the downline same things will go.

Anyway I am having an idea which i would like to share with everyone. I want you to draft a complaint letter on behalf of the investors and all of us will take a print out and will send it to DC / CM for contineous one month by courier. One letter will not cost more than 10 bucks per day means 300 bucks in a month. We are 50000 thousands investors and if only 10000 thousands peoples send the letter per day per month means 3 Lakhs letter in HUDA office. Let me tell you that this act will shake the Govt if the matter highlights with great impact.
Your personal involvement is needed in this matter, if you like the idea. Let me tell you HUDA will search the space to store the letters.

If all of you want to give the value to your invested money then something different is required becasue nothing is moving fast.

I hope Ajay is right person who can take the decision on this matter and we all should abide to his decision.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to News Articles