Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Submit your written complaints with documentary proofs ASAP to DTP, Faridabad

Postby dheerajjain » Sat May 21, 2011 11:32 am

In meeting, Deputy Commisioner has requested all future residents/investors in Greater Faridabad (Sectors 75 to 89) to submit written complaints ASAP against builders with proofs to:

Mr. Sanjeev Mann,
District Town Planner,
HUDA Complex,
Sector 12, Faridabad - 121007

Please remember to mark a copy to:

Dr. Praveen Kumar,
Deputy Commissioner,
Mini Secretariat,

He has advised us to be careful and has given these tips for proper action:

1. Each complaint should address 1 issue only. File separate complaints for separate issues
2. Each complaint should have a documentary proof
3. Don't raise small issues as complaint

He has assured that if complaints are good and have proper good documentary proofs, then Administration will first call a direct meeting with builder to resolve issues and if issues are still not resolved, then may take a legal action against builder.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Submit your written complaints with documentary proofs ASAP to DTP, Faridabad

Postby sendtomanish » Sat May 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Please also send your letter scanned copy to GFWA to complied all builders specific individual complains and exert pressure on respective authority time-to time.
Dheeraj:-Please mention Builder representative name from GFWA core team with their email address on forum.
sendtomanish

Re: Submit your written complaints with documentary proofs ASAP to DTP, Faridabad

Postby dheerajjain » Sat May 21, 2011 8:10 pm

I think we should keep process simple.

I request each future resident/investor to file individual complaints either by sending registered post/speed post or submitting complaints by visiting DTP office. Even if complaint is getting repeated across individuals, don't worry. We have to increase the count.

More the number of complaints, more the better.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhil.kumar » Sat May 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Do we need to submit the complain again, evenif complain was submitted during the meeting with DC?
thx-Akhil
akhil.kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 22, 2011 6:23 am

Yes, you can submit.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Fast Tracking submission of complaints

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 22, 2011 12:07 pm

For fast tracking submission of complaints and for increasing count, I suggest that we can follow this step:

- We can share our complaint letter draft on forum, finalize it after incorporating comments and then it can be used by multiple individuals. Let us take example of penalty amount, one members posts the draft on his/her society forum, gets reviewed and finalized and then same can be used by multiple individuals. Other individuals just have to change date and attach their individual proofs.

I also request group representatives from all society forums to help their members in clearing doubts or providing help.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Sun May 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Mr Dheeraj,
I am a DD group victim. Can I make a complain?
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Yes, Sir. Please go ahead with your complaint. This is a time for action !

"Strike Iron when it is hot"
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 22, 2011 7:46 pm

After submitting your written complaint, please participate in poll on top of this page and select YES. Your identity will be kept secret. This will help us in tracking number of complaints submitted.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rky0111 » Mon May 23, 2011 9:17 am

Hi
I m going to file a poilice complaint with a copy to DTP against shivsai for reducing the size of the lifts. Therefore, I will appreciate if some body from GFWA send the signed copy of the representation we have submit on May 20 during the meeting with DC agaisnt this builder.

I Lokk forward to hear from you,

Ravindra
rky0111

Postby dheerajjain » Mon May 23, 2011 10:22 am

Ravindra, I will send you by evening document submitted for Ozone with copy to Puneet (Ozone Representative for GFWA)
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Mon May 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Can somebody put a template for complaint for delay in possession and lift size. I think these are the two main issues with shiv sai. This can be a big help for everyone.
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon May 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Template for delayed possession can be
==============================
Date:- <Mention Date>

Mr. Sanjeev Mann,
District Town Planner,
HUDA Complex,

Subject: Complaint for delayed possession against <builder name> for project <project name> at Sector <Sector No>, Faridabad

Sir,

I was allotted a residential unit in <Month, Year> by <builder name> whose contact details are under:
<Builder Address + Contact Number>
As per the buyer's agreement, my possession was due in <Month, Year> but still possession is not given by builder. Additionally, builder is not giving me any penalty as promised in agreement. My penalty amount per month comes to <Mention amount>. I have contacted builder but no positive response has been received.

I request you to please take action against <builder name>

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
(Signature)
(Name+Address+Contact Details)

Copy To: Deputy Commissioner, Mini Secretariat, Sector 12, Faridabad

Enclosures: 1. Copy of allotment letter
2. Copy of buyer's agreement pages mentioning signing of agreement and penalty clause
3. Copy of any written communication with builder
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Mon May 23, 2011 8:42 pm

D/Sirs,Hi n GOODEVENING.
I have booked a floor[Second floor] in the project[BPTP] PARK-81,Sector-81.Although I have received a letter of allotment yet in spite of several mails or visits made to BPTP so as to send or show me the approved map obtained by the DTCP,they failed to do so or are unanswerable.

1. My query,is,whether the builder is at a liberty to sell a project without obtaining any approval from DTCP?

2.As the project PARK-81is not being funded by LICHFL,is understood as the BPTP has not obtained any approval by DTCP,so far.
3.Only PNB n HDFC Ltd[very recently started] have been funding the project PARK-81. After going into the details about the reasons,i could come to know that BPTP has not obtained the appropriate approvals from DTCP.

4.kindly confirm whether a builder is at a liberty to continue to demand the payment[as the payment should have been demanded on construction based] untill it obtains appropriate approvals from DTCP,to construct the project.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon May 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Dear All,

1. DTP Mr. Sanjeev Mann very categorically said builder CAN'T sell any property without first obtaining licence and necessary approvals from Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP). He told us that it is illegal.
2. Terms like pre launch, soft launch are all illegal
2. If builder has done so, please submit your complaint to DTP with concrete proofs attached.
3. DTCP will initiate legal action against builder for indulging in illegal activities.

Kindly submit your written complaints ASAP marking a copy to Deputy Commissioner. Forum can only act as faciliator but action will ONLY be taken when complaints reach to authorities with proper proofs.

Regards
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development