Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Will you join the Protest and fight for your rights?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes, I will join
91%

15.rajat, 7rubul, AAN111, abhisaxena, akash_grover, akashsaxena, akhileshgupta, amahesh, amathur.bernafon, amit.nagpal, anju_munjal, ANUJ GARG, arpitkumar, arunkumarkadian, ashish_bhatia, ashoka2002inin, ashutoshkoul, atul7sri, bhasinpanks, bhatt, bir, brijseggi, bverma_25, chandreshohri, chaudharyvk, CHITRA, cujatin, davesh, dearkundan, dheerajjain, dinesh_gupta25017, Dr. Chitra, drajitpratap, dube_s, gauravarora, ghoshdebasis3, GKudesia, gopalvijay, hanitahuja, harvinder1980, kamalkants, KamalP, kamleshmaurya, kbg_79, kghosh72, kittu, kreetesh, kriday, kumarashish, manishgarg, mbhattacharya, Monabanerjee2006, mukesh.safety, mukesha, naresh_dhawan75, nchitkara, Nibha28, pal0723, pankajar, pankajhans, Parmod, pramodnet74, praveenkumar, pravinjha, Puneet, puneet112, pushkarnavickey, rajeevsrivastav, rajesh3107, ratanbirkalra, ravipratap83, Reshmi, rizgr8, rohit.mattoo, rvm, s1joshi, SachinSatija, sagar.rajbhar, sainidk, sardana.ayush, satish@ymcaie.in, satyashiva, sendtomanish, shankar, shefanikaushik, shubhohere, SKD, sreeradhey, ssp142000, subodh_dipali, Sudhanshu, sudhirmadaan, sumeetbhatia, surinderk, tkgupta29@ymail.com, tulinder, varunsharma, Vicky0909, vikramchoudhury, vineet, vivagarwal, vivekhasija, vkagrawall, webmaster, yadav_ajay, Yakkshita, yash.monga, ysingh11
No, I cannot join
9%

ajit_ponds, amitkd.pharm, manojmilan81, mlals19, rajatgautam, sirohionline, SMalhotra, sunilkbansal, tbkarmakar, Vivek_Singh, vkbans

Total votes : 119

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Friends,
After Long discussion and to get the attention of Electronic Media to get wider coverage, we decided to do something different this time.

All you know that we all become Joker between Haryana Govt and District Administration, we are running from pillar to post and had numbers of Meeting with Local statutory body to State Statutory body,Local MP to Chief Mininster of Haryana, two to three times each one of them. But all in Vain.

So now, it’s our Turn to reply to them in their language.

Therefore, we finalized our Protest Theme as "JOKER".

We all would be wearing Joker-Caps, Masks, will color our faces (to look Funny), and About 15 members will wear Joker Dress also.

Those 15 members will be leading the Protest during our way to MP, DC and HUDA administrator's homes.
We need Volunteers, who can wear those Dresses. Pls Pls come forward

Final Protest Details are as follows :
Venue : Sec-81 (BPTP Bridge-NeharPar), Faridabad
Date : 13-Nov-2011
Time : 9.30AM

There would be different teams to manage the whole activity. So we need volunteers to be part of organizing team.

Also, you have opportunity to show your skill…Like someone can recite poems, give speeches, shout slogans…etc.etc..

We are making detail Protest plan for full day, after getting Volunteers List. We will post on Forum.
We would be calling all Volunteers to share the responsibilities. So pls give your name and Ph no.

Still, we are not seeing big numbers for Joining the Protest. Till now only 49 members said YES on Poll.
So friends, pls come forward and think about your hard earned money, about your childern's future.
Will you let go everything so easily??

We have chosen Sunday for protest and expecting more than 1000 numbers this time.

Note : We received confirmation from Big Electronic Media Channels for the coverage of our event. But they want atleast 700 members participation in our protest.

So It’s now your turn to show the strength of GFWA.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby mbhattacharya » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Hello Ajay,

As i am unable to come myself as i live abroad so i have asked my sister & brother-in-law to join the protest.But can you be more considerate and change the timings of the protests as they live far away from faridabad and will be coming along with their kids as well.

So will it be too much if we change the timings to 12:00 Pm instead of 9:30 in the morning?

Thanks,

Madhusudhan Bhattacharya
RPS Savana
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Dear Ajay,
Incredible idea. But I would like to add something in it. Can GFWA hire the manpower for wearing the joker dress becasue I am not sure how many peoples will show interest to wear it. Caps / mask can be worn by everyone but I would suggest to hire the peoples. 10 peoples will cost only Rs. 2000.

Apart from this, we also should stand on coming Sunday with banners and posters at the BPTP bridge to inform the other peoples to join us on 13th Nov. On the same day, we can meet with property dealers / local MLA to join us.

It is completely upto you and timing are quite OK.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:12 pm

I fully agree with your view.
sendtomanish

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi Ashok Ji,

We are working on the same line.
Can I have your mobile no. so that can discuss in detail.

Secondly, after getting list of all Volunteers we would be calling one small meeting to discuss on protest actvities and execution plan.Further or new activities can be discussed or added according to participarion.

Protest Timimg are kept little early, But these are kept so that in 1st normally you can catch MP, DC or HUDA officers.
I can understand the problems of peoples coming from distance...But pls.. try to adjust.
Sorry for the same.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Dear Ajay Ji,

Good Going......

Hope to see more and more number of people joinnig for their rights.....

have you got any update on the case hearing ? We all are desperately waiting for some good news......

Jatinder Kumar
RPS Savana
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:54 pm

I support the idea of joker and timing of protest. This will catch the attention of media. This is a better alternative than some law breaking thing.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rvm » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi there: I will be there with my family
rvm
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 pm

GWFA team,
I am fully in support with you guys and strongly beleive in your dedication and having complete faith. I also agree that every individual member would be working hard to make this protest sucessful but I would like to add my view in your campaign to increase the numbers. Please find some of the views highlighted as follows.

1. Every protest needs money so on the day of the protest, you may ask the peoples to support the campaign by contributing some bucks and it should be on self interest. An on-spot receipt may be given to those who wants to contribute for this cause. Becasue hiring peoples for wearing the jockers dress, dresses, masks, caps will cost too much. All these items should be bought by the GFWA in advance to make the harmony during the protest.

2. For increasing the numbers, we should approach to the families who have started to live in GF. Approx. 100 families are living there and we may ask them to join us.

3. We should ask the property dealers to join us for this protest becasue it will benefit to them as well. GFWA can register the property dealers who will participate under GFWA platform and all the GF residents will interact only those property dealers who are under GFWA registartion. Means control of GFWA on the property dealers so that they may support us. As most of the property dealers belongs to the local area and they can provide us huge numbers of peoples to support us. I am approaching 1-2 property dealers to support us and asking them to join us with their staffs. I bought the space in BPTP through them only so you may ask your individual property dealers.

4. An advertizing company should be hired who can highlight our issues in the faridabad. Like distributing the pemphlets, hanging the banners, printing of posters and pasting them etc. We need good publicity before we move for the protest.

5. Somehow if we can convince the Sarpanch of closeby villages to join us becasue when this area will be developed then it will creat the earning oppurtinuity for them as well. One of the GFWA team member may meet them as well.

In the posters / banners, we should request to every individual who are living in this areas becasue when we 50000 families will move there, then everyone would be benefitted.

So lets start collecting them for 13th November.

:flag:
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby surinderk » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Me n my wife will be joining this protest
surinderk

Postby sainidk » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:49 pm

All,

As of now, we have only 59 confirmation. We have to understand that to organise such event, it require lots of energy & efforts & money.

Most of us remain silent users and wait others to do/act and then reap the benefits. Time has come when we have to come out with the fullest of our strength and tell Huda that we are not in a mood to tolerate this inordinate delay anymore.

Most of us all are woking class and remain apprehensive about dharna/pradarshan but Anna's & in the past Gandhiji has shown the power of peaceful protest/movemnet.

We have not only poured our hard earned money but future of us and our next gen is on stake. Make everyone aware, who you know have invested in this area & bring to join this movement.

Please bring all your family members and do your bit to make this movement a grand success.

Regards,
Dinesh
KST Whispering Height
sainidk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amathur.bernafon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Dear core members,

I am pasting below the contact information of popular news channels , please send them press release GFWA official mail, the way it has published in local news papers, narrating our plight same or worse than NOIDA Extension, as we have been kept hanging fron last 6 years by HUDA and Haryana government.

Please send the press release and invitation to cover the protest on 13th November 2011, can be send thrice 5 days in advance, 3days and a day in advance.

POPULAR NEWS CHANNELS CONTACTS:-

shashi.dhondiyal@aajtak.com; editor@ibnlive.com; vivek.narayan@timesgroup.com; legalnow@timesgroup.com; feedback@ndtv.com; inews@zeenetwork.com; mail@indiatvnews.com; query@news24online.com ; a.kumar@saharasamay.com; kumaralok78@gmail.com;

Also requesting the core team to be in touch with Noida extension's welfare association at management@nefbwa.com, requesting them to support us on how they have mobilized electronic media.

Regards
Ajay Mathur
amathur.bernafon
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajhans » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 am

Friends,

I do have some contacts in Times Now and NDTV news channels. I have explained them about our protest on 13th Nov'11 against the HUDA. Within a day or two I will get some update from them if they can do the live coverage of our protest.

If any of you have all the details which had been published in our local NBT faridabad plus regarding our meetings with DC and with other departments , and also WRIT filed in Punjab and Haryana High Court against HUDA & DTCP by GFWA , then pls forward the soft copy of the same to me as that I can fwd the same to my contacts in Time Now and NDTV new channels.

Regards,
Pankaj
Ozone Park - T12, 4A
pankajhans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajhans » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:25 am

Friends,

I do have some contacts in Times Now and NDTV news channels. I have explained them about our protest on 13th Nov'11 against the HUDA. Within a day or two I will get some update from them if they can do the live coverage of our protest.

If any of you have all the details which had been published in our local NBT Faridabad plus regarding our meetings with DC and with other departments, and also WRIT filed in Punjab and Haryana High Court against HUDA & DTCP by GFWA, then pls forward the soft copy of the same to me as that I can fwd the same to my contacts in Times Now and NDTV news channels.

Regards,
Pankaj
Ozone Park - T12, 4A
pankajhans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hellong » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am

I will join.

Nitin Gupta
hellong
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development