Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Are you ready for next Protest against Faridabad Administration?

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 am

Hi All,
From some reliable sources, we come to know that Govt agencies got some set back after our protest on 13th Nov’11.
And they started some work and some movement were there in Week 3 and week 4 of Nov'11.But as usual Govt officers not listen till you shout loudly. Again they put our issues on least priorities.

Now development work and budget approval is not moving forward aand it is on hold and when enquired about the status...HUDA officers are saying that they are helpless, till there is budget approval from Haryana Govt and HUDA HQ office in Chandigarh.

HUDA-FBD office sent master Road Budget Approval in Aug’11 but see the attitude of Haryana Govt. towards Gr. Faridabad Future. Haryana Govt. is least bothered about the development of Gr. Faridabad And it is not approving the Development Budget, while we already paid EDC charges long back to Haryana govt./HUDA.

To awake up the Govt agency at Chandigarh, we need to gather once again and do the Protest.

So, what is the opinion of Forum members?

Also, suggest do we need to carry protest on Sunday or on any working day so that we can do “Gherav” of DC and HUDA admin’tor.

Suggest date also. (Most preferred before 27th Dec’11)

Note : Pls make Sure this time we need to show our strength and count should be more than 2000 members.

Regards
Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Are you ready for Next Protest...

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 am

Dear Ajay Ji,

I fully support your views. We need to knock the higher authorities again and again with our protests. But I personally think that we can not get good strength on any working day. Most of us are service class persons employed with private organisations.
In any case when we are only required to show our strength to the media and the Faridabad City. So a protest on Sunday with bigger numbers will be more effective than a small no. protest on working day.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pijushhaldar » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

another problem with the date: it will overlap with the dates of jan lokpal bill fast/protest.

And i feel it will need little bit more this time, some inconvenience needs to be created for public by blocking some roads to gain the required media and govt. attention. Kumbhakaran ko jagane ke liye dol/nagara tou bajana parega. :devil2:
pijushhaldar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 am

i am ready for any protest
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 am

Dear Team,

I am also very much ready for any protests. But we have to think of something else to increase the number of people. The last protest was fine from the organization point of view but from the protest point of view it was below par. So let us brainstorm about how to increase the strength.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Yakkshita » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 am

Dear All,

I am also ready for Protest.We have to make sure that this time more & more people join this Protest.

Regards,

Girish Mishra
Yakkshita
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Arun Arya » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:32 am

Dear Ajay.

I took part in last protest on 13th Nov as well . This time i will bring all my friends and who own flat in Gr. FBD atleast 5-6 people. Goahead and All the best. Together we can make it happen.
Regards
Arun Arya
Omaxe New hts- 09818800617
H. No. 1365 Sector-28 FDB
Arun Arya

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Friends,

We need to Fix following things before announcing the Protest date.
1. Theme of Protest
2. Day /Date (working or Sunday)
3. Gathering point
4. Participation
5. Funds

We would like to do Protest before 27thDec'11 becasue from 28th "Anna and his team" will start the protest for Janlok pal.
on Safer Side, its should be on or before 25th.
By this time the pre committed 1 month period by "DC" shall also be over and we can demand results.

If Protest on Working Day:
a) Can easily get DC and HUDA administrator and they can come to us.
b) All Govt. officials would be at their office and will rush to us to end the protest.
c) Even we can block DC and HUDA administrator way.
d) All Our members may not join due to their office commintments.

If Protest on Sunday:
a) May be more members join from our Forum.
b) Like last Protest, we may not be able to meet DC or any other higher Govt officials.

So, there would be pros and Cons for both.
Atleast we can take one day leave from our office and may be as year end is there so you peoples must be having unused leaves that can be used for this Noble cause and to safegaurd our money. Rest we will take decsion based on forum's voice.

We need to take decision accordingly so that we can make much more impact on District administration.

Hereby I request all faridabad based members, who are working at faridabad or Staying at faridabad to come forward to be part of organizing team.

Also, for all those members, who not contributed to the GFWA are requested to pls contribute Small amount of Rs 500/- only, so that funds crunch issue can be taken care.

Payment for GFWA membership can be made to the following bank details.

Bank Name - Federal Bank Ltd.
Account Name - Greater Faridabad Welfare Association
Account Type - Saving A/C
Account Number - 13810100112470
IFSC code - FDRL0001381
Bank Address - NIT Faridabad

The same info. is in the front page of GFWA Site under GFWA Applicaton form.

You can make NEFT transfer also and after making payment send mail to "vineet.mishra@myfaridabad.in"

@ Arun, K Ghosh, Gopal Ji, Girish, yogesh, pijush and all Forum Members who attended last protest : we are Looking forward to get maximum support from all our forum members.

regards
Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:08 pm

It will be better if a date i.e. last/second sunday or saturday of every month is fixed for protest by the Greater Faridabad Welfare Association till some concrete work is done by the HUDA instead of calling a meeting to fix the date for next protest. I will definitely join the protest.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby harvinder1980 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:00 pm

I do support the protest to happen on a weekday to make more impact otherwise the government officials will take it as a weekend entertainment.

I think taking a leave from office for just one day shouldn't be a big deal when your Lacs of Rupees are on stake.....

Lets unite for a greater casuse
Lets unite for Greater Faridabad........

Harvinder
:flag:
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bverma_25 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi Friends ,

I will be also ready for next protest on weekdays.

Br//
Brijesh verma
bverma_25
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby siddharth67 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 pm

me too. Especially if it on anyday between Monday and Friday. I think it makes more sense during these days as more attendance expected in HUDA office during these days.
siddharth67
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:19 pm

friends.. i believe our fight is not with HUDA workers sitting in office...
we must do some thing which shakes CM sitting in Chandigarh ..only then things can be put on fast track...officers, DM sitting in Huda office are mere puppets...
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Hello,

If you want to shake CM of Haryana, you need to put the matter in ear of Shri. Rahul Gandhi.

If we can think that somehow our voice can be reached to 10 Janpath immediately it will reach CM office HAryana.
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello,

In addition to my previous communication where i advise memebrs to approach Rahul Gandhi,

I also suggest if Someone who has full knowledge of our problem and he/she can put them on paper,
then it make sense to put our problem on infrastructure with Huda on site :

http://pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx

Make sure that we fill :

*Grievance Pertains to state Government Departments.
Select State Government of Haryana.

Please share the Grievance number on forum and i will join actively to handle huda for unresolve point if they fail to resolve problem within defined time frame.

Regards,
Rajesh
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development