Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction updates, possession, resale discussion

Postby gupta.rajeev » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:54 am

Dear Dheeraj ji,

You have always been instrumental in the various movements of Neharpar. With your very active participation only the due justice was delivered to the Piyush Society Members. Now your involvement is very much desired for the BPTP sufferers. We know that with your experience and knowledge you can bring this errant builder to mend its ways. When Piyush can be made to withdraw its demand of Fitout then why not BPTP ? We request you to please draft a letter for BPTP Flat owners to be sent to BPTP. This letter can make the reference to the Piyush case and an ultimatum can be given to BPTP to withdraw the letter. Also under the banner of GFWA a complaint can be made against BPTP illegal practice to the Police Commissioner and DC.
gupta.rajeev

Re: Piyush Group withdraws illegal Fitout "possession" demand

Postby abhishektrivedy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi,
While doing a dharna at jantarmantar is fine , why dont we go en mass to the town and country planning department (dttp) faridabad as they are the ones who had asked piyush group to withdraw the demand letter for fit outs.Their mail id is dttp.faridabad.tcp@gmail.com
Regards,
Abhishek
abhishektrivedy

Postby Naresh_yogi » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Hello All Customers of Park Floor - I & II

I agree with the suggestion of Mr. Abhisek Trivedy. We all should go to Distt. Town Planner (DTP) Faridabad office. Office of DTP can only help us as they had helped to Piyush Group customers in the same situation. Fix a suitable date and time in coming week.

Regards

N K Yogi
Naresh_yogi

Postby abhishektrivedy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:37 pm

If possible lets do it tomorrow itself,as many of the customers have been given 26th,27th,28th June as the last date of submission of money failing which they will charge intrest and holding charges will apply.

In case some one can tell us the addresse of this office , it would be great.

Regards,
Abhishek
abhishektrivedy

Postby abhishektrivedy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi,have been able to find out addresse of circle office of DTP office
Faridabad
STP, Faridabad, HUDA Complex, Sec.12, Faridabad +91 129 2220692
Regards,
Abhishek
abhishektrivedy

Re: BPTP Park Floors II Sector 76 construction updates, possession, resale discussion

Postby manojmilan81 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi all,

I agree with what Rajeev have suggested.
Dheeraji, it would be really helpful if you can guide the group

Regards
Manoj
manojmilan81
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby adogra29 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi All,

I agree with Dheeraj that it has to be initiated by BPTP flat owners.
Let us all get together in this act and collect all that is required to take this case to authorities.
We may then request Dheeraj to help us further in taking up this issue quickly with authorities.

Regards,
Ashwani Dogra
adogra29

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 am

I request all firstly to become GFWA members for development and welfare of Greater Faridabad. As you are all aware that GFWA is fighting case in High Court for rollback of enhanced EDC in Greater Faridabad region which involve high expenses. Please follow instructions at:

gfwa-membership-renewal-new-registrations-2013-t1537.html

Secondly, please post illegal demand letters on forum or send an e-mail to wc@gfwa.in. We are yet to receive any of illegal demand letter. Also, please meet SDM, DTP, STP and CP, Faridabad as a group to initiate action.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby asim123 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:13 am

Dear Dheeraj ji ,

I completely accept your reasoning. While I am sending my contribution today/tomorrow, I request ALL BPTP OWNERS to please do likewise and support GFWA.
What is needed is a group coordinator/leader.Again I would request Dheeraj ji to guide us
regds
asim
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:35 am

The Builders openly say that their modus oparandi is bribing the authority at all level including the Judiciary, and they say that any body who is acting like Arvind Kejriwal with TOPI cannot do any thing wrong to them and that is why they are in this Buisness. The Buyers have only one option that is to accept their terms and condition and if they are not satisfied than exit the project.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby subodh_iitg » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi,

I have applied for GFWA membership. I have made the payment , so it should be activated soon.

I am also facing the same issue, BPTP has demanded unjustified interest and called for possession for fit-out. I am new user and exploring this site. Since I do not know how to post demand note on this site I am sending a mail to wc@gfwa.in with attachment of illegal demand note of possession for fit-out.

Regards,
Subodh
subodh_iitg
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Dear All

Considering these are issues which Piyush raised in past, BPTP is raising now, and tomorrow the evil practices may be followed by all other builders, We would be keen to take up, However given limited strength of active members, GFWA has limitations and cannot take on all issues, and specific to builder related matters, so far GFWA policy has been that - buyers take a front lead and GFWA support them as and when feasible and required. Please note GFWA do not have enough manpower to fight for all builder issues, even in case of Piyush, Home buyers together filed complaints to administration and police, Group visited DC, CP and other offices, GFWA executive members supported in fight and participated in the meeting.

GFWA will certainly help to extent possible, however as you would acknowledge people presence matters, you will have to take first step, gather masses and file complaints with authorities. Decide and update on date of meeting, will try arrange for senior/experienced members to join during meeting.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floors II/Resorts illegal Fit Out Possession

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:51 am

Thanks for sending out e-mails containing fit out letters !

You can please follow steps below:

1. Since this letter is referring to buyers agreement, please check thoroughly the same and see whether there is any mention of fit outs in that agreement. I am almost sure that there will be no mention.

2. Secondly, visit Faridabad and make complaints to SDM, DC, DTP, STP and Joint Commissioner/Commissioner of Police regarding illegal possession. If you can have group along with you, then that will be great.

3. Thirdly, send an e-mail complaint to all top level officers including Police Commissioner, Mr. Dhillon etc. in Haryana (Email addresses you can use are: dtp faridabad <dtp.faridabad.tcp@gmail.com>, DGTCP DGUE SSTCP <tcphry2@gmail.com>, dtp.hqdn.tcp@gmail.com, stp.enforcement.tcp@gmail.com, dtp.hqss.tcp@gmail.com, dcfbd@hry.nic.in, cp.fbd@hry.nic.in, dhillonss@hry.nic.in, cs@hry.nic.in, adminhq@gmail.com)

Please also attach letter of renewal of licence of Piyush (Page 3) where it has been explicitly written that builder can't offer possession without Occupancy Certificate. You should attach a copy of same while submitting/sending your complaints. Also, please note while drafting your complaints to Govt. officials, note that Govt. is not very much concerned about illegal demands raised by builder since they consider it matter between buyers and builders, but it is the responsibility and duty of Govt. and Govt. is obliged to take strict action if some builder tries to offer possession without obtaining Occupation Certificate (OC)

Please feel free to contact Mr. Umesh Prabhakar, GFWA Crusader(9953999795) for assistance in Faridabad and GFWA Working Committee (wc@gfwa.in)

Some of the additional documents you will find very useful are:

resources/file/1467
resources/file/1521

dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:27 pm

In continuation of Dheeraj’s mail, I would like to add one more action points here.
1. Someone should officially confirm from BPTP and demand Occupancy certificate copy issued from state TCP department for all those property where fit out possession has been offered. Also, few buyer(s) can put RTI and check the OC status and demand the copy.
2. Unite all affected buyers and call physical meeting in Town Park on 29th or 30th June 11 am for above issue to discuss future course of action... Someone/few people from buyers group should take lead to start battle. From GFWA working committee, I can be volunteered to extend GFWA support. Option for legal case(civil or consumer) or big representation by buyers to STP/DTP office Faridabad and DGTCP office can be explored and decided date and time.
3. Buyer(s) can also meet district administration (DC or ADM Sushil Sarwan) and remind him about 17th Jan meeting (http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/-- ... 065263.cms)where administration categorically said that without OC, builder cannot offer possession and demand final payment.
4. We can also give written representation to Union Minister of Housing Dr.(Kum.)Girija Vyas, which recently has cabinet approval for Real estate regulatory bill ,raise this illegal term and extortion by this as above and also to Haryana Housing minister Mr Satpal ,as in the Federal structure of the Indian polity, the matters pertaining to the housing and urban development have been assigned by the Constitution of India to the State Governments for their intervention and copy to Mr. Dhillion(dhillonss@hry.nic.in ), Mr TC Gupta, PA to CM(Sh. Chhatar Singh, Principal Secretary to CM, chhatarsingh@hry.nic.in) and CM office.
5. GFWA also can highlight this thing through Media after collecting all documentary evidence.

Regards,
Manish Gupta
manish.gupta@myfaridabad.in
Member,GFWA WC
sendtomanish

Postby abhishektrivedy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi,
Given below is the official response of BPTP on my query whether they have the occupancy certifacte for park floors II.Its clear from the mail below that they do not have occupancy certifacte at present.
Regards,
Abhishek

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:31:06 +0530
Dear Sir,
Greetings of the day!
In reference to your trailing mail, please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your mail.
We have send you letter for fit outs as we are ready to offer you possession for your house. This is also intimation for you to initiate work for fit out from both BPTP and your end. We have already applied to competent authorities for providing necessary certification. We are working along with competent authorities to ensure that we receive the same within stipulated time hence we shall proceed for execution of Sale deed.
Once the outstanding is cleared within the due date, we shall audit your account. Post clearance of payments and required documents, we shall issue you Letter for "NOC for fit outs". This letter you could take to our "Facility" team at site and visit your house along with Facility Manager. At this point you can share your inputs of the flat which will be captured as Snag list. Our Facility team would make necessary correction within 30 - 45 days to ready the unit for possession.
In the meantime, we would initiate process for execution of sale deed. We would give Physical possession of your house post execution of sale deed.
We regret our ability to share the OC details however we would like to inform you that the same has already been applied and is expected by August 2013.
We would like to assure you that sale deed execution shall be completed most likely within 90 days from the date of the receipt of the complete dues towards the demand of offer of possession for BPTP and BPMS respectively and audit observations if any. Thereafter, we shall give Physical possession of your house on execution of sale deed.
Should you require any further assistance please feel free to get in touch with us or email us at customercare@bptp.com. We will be happy to assist you.
Thanks & Regards
Kanika Goswami
Sr. Executive - Customer Services
BPTP LIMITED
BPTP Crest
Plot # 15, Udyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon-15, Haryana
Phone: +91-124-3852787
Fax No. : +91-124-385-2999
Email: customercare@bptp.com
abhishektrivedy

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors