Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP cheating the customer

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP cheating the customer

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:46 am

Excellent post and eye opener by Adarsh Ji !

It is a wake up call for GFWA/forum members. Only if we all unite, we can win against builders. Otherwise builders very well understand weak points of us and will exploit us to fullest.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shilpi21 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:04 am

We entered into an agreement through Flat Buyers Agreement with a company named M/s BPTP Resorts Pvt. Ltd.
Same document on its page 5 states that the company got License nos. 1214,1215,1216,1217,1221,1223,1237 in 2006 from DTCP to construct Group Housing.
However I am in possession of an RTI reply from DTCP
STATING THAT ABOVE MENTIONED LICENSE NOS. WERE GIVEN TO A COMPANY CALLED COUNTRYWIDE PROMOTORS PVT. LTD

.Today I received a mail from BPTP stating :-
Further, would like to inform you that sanction date of building plans approval is February 2008 of project ‘Resort’.

36+6 months were over by August 2011.
If worst comes to worst,we should pay EDC after deducting 6 months penalty charges(Rs5/- per sq.ft.) till February 2012

These are some of the thoughts I share with persons having a common stake in The Resort

Dr Navneet
shilpi21
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby r_ojhain » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Dear All

The issue is this, that BPTP have blocked my account and are saying that you forget the unit
which was allotted to you since as per the termination clause you have not made payments on
time, however i have sent them a communication to buy some time to pay these amounts, i have
got a response on the email however nothing was mentioned in regards to the time or any said warning saying that you have to make payment on your account ASAP else your unit will be cancelled also as per them they have sent me a letter which is a final reminder for pending payments which i have not received at all.

on 30th May i spoke with Customer service at there Gurgaon office and they said that they will
let me know in 2 days time in case they can give me this property or not, also they mentioned
that there is very less probability that there management will approve this, however as per
the dealers i have spoken to, BPTP consults there higher management in these cases and unlock
the customers accounts on management approval, please suggest whom can i cantact in BPTP
management who can help me on this.

The total amount which is pending is INR 8,22,000 which is due as per below mentioned dates.

all communication is done through customer code which is "BE48/121410"and the unit which was allotted to me on the name of "Rajiv Ojha" was "B23-23-First Floor"(alloted on 24-Dec-2009).

In total i have already paid around 75% of the total demand which is raised by BPTP till date.

INR 50899- pending since some time July
INR 471307- pending since dec-13-2011
some INR 280000 - pending since feb2012

please suggest what should i do in such case or any other member who is suffering from this... lets get united on this...

as we want to make payment however we need one opportunity

Best Regards,
Rajiv
r_ojhain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:28 am

Source : Dainik Jagran, dated 07.6.2012
Link : http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/local/h ... 869_1.html

66 केवी सबस्टेशन को किया जा रहा अपग्रेड

जागरण संवाद केंद्र, फरीदाबाद : जल्द ही सेक्टर-18 व उसके आसपास के सेक्टरों व नहर पार के क्षेत्र में पर्याप्त विद्युत सप्लाई होगी। इसके लिए हरियाणा विद्युत प्रसारण निगम लिमिटेड ने सेक्टर-18 में बने 66 केवी सबस्टेशन को अपग्रेड करने का काम शुरू किया है। इस काम को पांच महीने में पूरा करना है।

अभी तक सेक्टर-18 में 66 केवी सबस्टेशन है, जिससे विभिन्न क्षेत्रों में बिजली सप्लाई की जा रही है। इस सबस्टेशन से क्षेत्रवासियों को मांग के अनुरूप बिजली नहीं मिल रही है। विद्युत संकट से निजात दिलाने के लिए 66 केवी सबस्टेशन को 220 केवी का सबस्टेशन तैयार करने का काम शुरू हो चुका है। गड्ढे खोद कर कंकरीट, सरिया व सेट्रिंग (सिविल वर्क) का कार्य चल रहा है। इस सबस्टेशन को 24 करोड़ रुपये की लागत से तैयार किया जाएगा। काम को पूरा करने के लिए पांच माह की समयावधि निर्धारित की गई है। इस काम को करने का ठेका साई इनफरा प्राइवेट लिमिटेड कंपनी को सौंपा गया है। नया सबस्टेशन तैयार होने के बाद ओल्ड फरीदाबाद, सेक्टर-15, सेक्टर-16 व अन्य सेक्टरों में भरपूर बिजली दी जाएगी। इनके अलावा नहर पार भी दो फीडरों के माध्यम से दर्जनों गांवों को बिजली दी जाएगी। एसडीओ रविंद्र सिंह ने बताया कि यह नया सबस्टेशन तैयार होने के बाद शहरवासियों को क्षमता से अधिक बिजली मिलेगी।
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi all BPTP Plot Owners,
we would like to update you about the progress from the parklands owners association.

We are taking the issue of unjustified demand of STP, ESS , EDC and IDC (Infrastructure Development Charges) to all level of Govt. authority and even had meeting with some senior most officials in Govt. and Police officers.

We are in the last lap of hitting BPTP hard.

Here by , I would like to request to all members who are feeling cheated by BPTP for one or other reason to Join us and fight for common cause.

Secondly, we are looking for some such cases where BPTP changed Plot location an number of times and even current allocated Plot not available physically or even not available on Maps.

Just BPTP given allotment letters, without even having such plots.

These such cases would help us and would strengthen our case further.

So, any member who want to join us and would like to fight, pls send a mail with your complete details at
parklandsowners@gmail.com at the earliest.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to BPTP Park Floors