Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: OMAXE CHEATINGS AND MALPRACTICES....

Postby manunamdev » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Hello Dheeraj,
I have forwarded reply to core@myfaridabad.in and your mailId.

please let me know if you need further assistence.

Thanks,
Manu
manunamdev
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

manunamdev wrote:Today I got following replay from Omaxe while asking for extension of payment of EDC chargrs.

==========
In reference to mail below please be appraised of the fact that the Government authorities due and outstanding are treated as arrears of land revenues and shall have lien over the property till its payment. Hence, we are not entitled to extend the due date for payment and request you to make payment at the earliest.
=================

Thanks,
Manu

Hi Manu,

If possible please try to convert the email to PDF by printing it to a PDF format which will retain the original format as sent to you.

To know how to print in PDF, please refer to this post

guide-how-to-save-or-print-email-in-pdf-format-t442.html

Keeping important emails in PDF format is better for archiving and record purpose.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sunilkbansal » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi,

I am owning (allotted) a flat at Omaxe Heights.

I have 2 points to mention if that helps in putting our case before CCI. I have written the same thing in other forum, but thought of putting in Omaxe specific forum for some action by Omaxe Heights RWA.

1. "Construction Linked plan" %age of construction is not done as %age of payment customer is paying
I believe most of customer might have paid more than 80% of payment but construction is not 80% even in some cases customers has paid 95% of payment more than 1-2 year back but have not heard about possession since then.
Builder is fast enough in taking more than 80% of payment in first 2 years. If the construction is really 95% over as they have taken 95% of payment in first 2 years, then why are they taking time in completing rest of 5% construction.
So this "Construction linked plan" is totally biased.
I am paying to the builder as per "Construction Linked Plan". I paid 85% of the basic sale price and full EDC/IDC charges and 50% of Additional cost more than 3 years back. After that also I paid the remaining 50% additional cost and 10% of basic sale price. So more than 1 year back I paid 95% of basic sale price and Additional cost and EDC/IDC charges.
If I see total cost which I was supposed to pay to the builder I have already paid 97% of the amount more than a year back and still do not know when I will get the possession.
So at present I need to pay just 5% of basic sale price to builder and the increased EDC charges ( if we have to pay, I am hopeful we may not have to pay the increased EDC) to get possession of my flat.
At present I am in Bangalore and sent couple of emails to builder to let em know when I will get the possession, I did not get any response to my emails.

2. Increase in SBU area: When builder was just doing the floor slab, then builder was knowing how the floor plan will be altered and if this is going to increase SBU area for flat owners.
Why did the builder did not inform the customer at the same time? If customer did know how it is going to affect his financials, customer may have planned earlier. Now customer is asked to pay this amount or pay 18-24% interest.
If customer do not agree to increased SBU area, customer will be asked to cancel flat allotment and take the money back with only 5-6% of interest and may be also after some deductions.
Customer has put money long back when price of property was low and was in the customer's budget, and now if customer cancels allotment and buy property somewhere else it will be at much higher price. Now same builder is selling same project at higher price than 4-5 year earlier price.
But when Builder is going to return money he will return the old amount and again sell the unit at higher price.
I know that in these circumstances no body is going to cancel the allotment,but also may not be able to pay the price of increased SBU area.
So I believe this is also a big fraud by the builder.

Thanks,
Sunil
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RKS » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 pm

:@ Dear All
OMAXE CHEATINGS AND MALPRACTICES....

I have purchased a flat in Omaxe North Avenue Bahadurgarh in 2012 in resell, applied for transfer of the flat in my name. at that time they :-
1) increased the transfer fee fromRs 20/sq ft to 50Rs/sq ft suddenly
2) at that time they created demand of Rs 80000 from allotee, though omaxe has already issued No Dues & NOC certificate 2days before for the same flat
3) created maintenance dues of Rs 20000 even though possession was not handed over to allotee because flat was not ready for possession at that time. provided to me after 45days continuous follow up to made flat ready from omaxe side.
4) I requested for registration of my flat in name, they send the registration letter with some formality. I have done all formality BUT at time of submission of document & Stamp Certificate :- they ask me to give [b]PDC of Rs 2.5lacs in the Name of Omaxe Even though we have No Dues from Omaxe about 1 month before.
5) They are charging for Car parking :- open or covered without following Supreme Court order for it.
6) they have not running club there, 7 years after taking club membership fee from all allotee.
RKS

Postby Sandy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 pm

On my last visit to Omaxe Spa village site during Feb'2013 , I happened to go into the detail layout plan for Omaxe New Heights, which is just adjoining the Spa Village project. It so occurred to me that though the New Heights site plan does not show any Club House, still the Co is advertising club membership as free in the rate list of New Heights. And they r charging exorbitant price from the Spa Village buyers'.

Can anybody try and explain which club house is being provided to the New Heights ; also the New Heights site plan shows parts of Spa Village site. It is totally confusing how this is going to work. Request owners of Spa Village and New Heights to look into this matter and post their views / thoughts. Thanks.
Sandy

Postby brandoo » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 pm

ONH and OSV are on same patch of land (license no 248) hence only one community center aka club will be built.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cgd3psg » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 am

brandoo wrote:ONH and OSV are on same patch of land (license no 248) hence only one community center aka club will be built.

I also own a unit in OSV. As per guys sitting in omaxe sec-78 office, the club house for both will be separate.

Amit
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby brandoo » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Lets wait and watch for that. I do not see that happening (separate club for same license)
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sandy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm

ONH site plan does not show any club facility, so howcome they r being offered free club membership is the question !!! Can any one of the ONH owner / buyer comment on this.
Sandy

Postby deepak_taneja15 » Thu May 09, 2013 2:17 pm

I noted on this thread that Omaxe raised additional demand from Omaxe Heights buyers during possession. Also it seems like Omaxe heights buyers were planning to take a legal action against the builder. Omaxe is demanding similar payments from Omaxe hills buyers.

I will appreciate if any one can let me know if a legal action was initiated against the builder and who can be contacted to get more details.

Thanks
deepak_taneja15

Previous

Return to Omaxe Heights