Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Recent development in Piyush Heights

Postby webmaster » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:51 pm

We are keeping a close watch on the Piyush Heights topics and will take appropriate action once we verify the details.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Recent devlopment in Piyush Heights

Postby brandoo » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:54 pm

vijay10 wrote:Hello
I agree to comments of u ppl that all work has been done only in pressure but I accept coments of ms amita also & agree to it. I also feel that keeping them in custody will not give banefit to us anyway.
I am too angry with the demand made by them but I hav heard that the said letter has been withdrawn . . . anyway we can say a lot against them but we all want our flats and that cannot be done if they r made inactive.
Bye
Vijay

No body is keeping them in custody. Law of the land will take its own time. Let it be. What's wrong with it.
Don't be under impression that if Piyush directorial trio is freed earliest then PH will be delivered soon and otherwise will suffer body blow. This action will definitely help buyers of not only PH but all other NP.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 pm

It is this mentality of middle class people that all the builders take advantage. Even after years of suffering, people are still afraid of them. This is the richest and the most corrupt industry in India and everyday people are being cheated because builders know that people will never go against them.

Recent judgments about stilt parking, DLF agreement are cases which everyone should see. Builders should be afraid of us rather then we being afraid of them. It is them who have taken our money and cheated us.

Piyush reputation would have taken a dip after this episode. They will now have tough time selling flats. This will pressurize them to do some meaningful work.

"Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante".
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:01 pm

dear Amitamp..

Its sad to see that you are amazed and feeling dejected because a culprit, a corrupt person is in jail...

You didnt even have courage to appreciate the Aam aadmi who is behind this event...

Did you know Piyush group didnt even apply for renewal of their license, they didnt pay complete EDC which they already charged it from customers like you, they didnt even serious to handover the possession...where were you when all these misdeeds were their, why haven't you shown up you dissentment over all those points!!!
Instead of support, you are crtisizing!!

Just tell me how much Piyush group has offered you to create such nonsence here...tell me , I will pay double the amount.

with regards

Rahul
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutosh » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 pm

We should be thankful to fellow buyers (restricting myself in taking name because names will keep changing) who are in favour of builders release. They have made us realize that-
1.We need to remain united because fight has just begun.
2.Fight has become more intense now because builders are trying to infiltrate within the team.
3. Comments in favour of builders definitely remind us that we need to be more active and positive now.
4.Comments in favour of builders has definitely made us charged and determined to fight.

Any negative comment on proxy buyers will act as distraction so right now the immediate task is to stay calm and give constructive support to our future neighbors who are fighting with builders .

So thank you very much again for your kind comments for criminals.

Ashutosh kumar
ashutosh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:37 am

The following members have been banned as they were found to be members of Builders Lobby.

amitamp
yusuf khan
showkatfarooq
vijay10

If the above members feel that this is an error, please email admin @myfaridabad.in
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 am

Further to add onto Jayanta email, We have always encouraged our members to express diversity of opinions and will continue to do so, However we are not going to allow anyone to play with sentiments and emotions of members, and/or create any form of distractions.

Lets stay focused ...
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Forum respects diversity of views and posts even though sometimes, same may not be liked by vast majority of members. But, in this case, that these members were NOT genuine flat owners and found to be builder people. Their only objective was to split unity of flat owners in which they failed. Concerns from genuine flat owners are always respected and they can post without any fear in forum.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Piyush Heights