Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Information on posession for C6 residency

Postby gantik » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:00 am

Hello,
To All the members of the Srs Residency for all the towers.i have been receiving frequently all the mailers from my faridabad community and i am very happy to look and read all the achievements from the residents Welfare Associations and the forum members.i have purchased a house in C6 tower,and i am not able to obtain any clue on the possession of my flat. i have visited the tower last month and the person who was available there was able to show me my flat however he did not give me any committed time of possession for the flat.i would like to know is there any other members from C6 tower. did any of the tower members receive any information on the possession for the C6 tower as when i inquired the srs site office people there told they will hand over the house by Diwali and that a tentative date.and at the sector 12 office people say the max time is 2-3 months(which i am hearing since July 2011).

i would also like to know if there are any members who have any idea on the posession,or
what to do to claim for the penality from the builders as as per the T&C the house should be handed to us in mid of 2011.
any final letter/Demand Letter/
Any Letter for new charges on the Edc/IDC.

and i am also receiving calls/sms from various property dealers in faridabad who wants me to sell off my house to them.is there any way to stop these calls. i have already saved these numbers from the property dealers and reported these numbers to my phone provider to take required action along with the TRAI.requesting the forum if you are aware of this please advice what can be done about the calls/sms

Waiting for a reply through forum or write to me at
g.karunakar.g@gmail.com
gantik

Re: Information on posession for C6 residency

Postby drratu79 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 pm

hello gantik
i m owner of a flat in tower C3. i m also getting the same information as u. i visited the site 2 wks back but flat was not ready till date . still lots of work to b done. srs office staff telling that they wl give the possesion by mid august. i have been hearing the same things for the last few months. i think we should take the strong action against the builder for not giving the flat on time. along with u i also appeal to srs forum to give suggestion on this matter to sort out the problem soon. u all can contact me on choudharyratan9@gmail.com
thanx
drratu79

Re: Information on posession for C6 residency

Postby rajivkumar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Dear Mr Karunakar,

I have my Flat in tower -6, Flat no 103. Same story has reptead with me.

I am facing lots of problem from them.

Please call me whenever you free.

Rajiv Kumar
rajivkumar

Return to SRS Residency