Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Re: SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Postby aniruddh » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:04 am

The elected body (RWA) illegaly apointed M/s Intellicare (non-existence company at the time of quotation) is done to give favor to relation with other Faridabad Association called Federation of Apartment Owner Association, Faridabad(FAOAGF, faoagf .org) as FAOAGF Vice President is Intellicare director and very known to RWA President & Secretary.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Rightly said, Seema ! We should take control of RWA away from builders and after doing that also be very cautious and careful so that company with genuine credentials and experience takes over
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:07 pm

My Dear Neighbors of Greater Faridabad,
I am really tankful to all of you for your valuable advise and moral support in such a crisis and wanted to wish you all "A very happy friendship day.

A little more help is required from all of you. Today, We all residents of SRS Residency- Sector88, had a meeting together and decided to ask new quotations/offers from new maintenance agencies. So, I am asking friendship day gift from all of my friends in this forum that please send the mail id and contact nos. of your maintenance agency at my email id "aniruddh.waterengineer@gmail.com" or forward my mail id to your maintenance agency so that they can contact us for the maintenance of our SRS Residency 88. The site visit can be arranged as per their requirement. Scope of Work is ready with us and can be shared immediately if somebody ask for it with their credentials.

Regards,
aniruddh.waterengineer@gmail.com
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Many people in our SRS Residency are asking weather we should pay the bill of this illegally appointed agency named as "intellicare " or not?

I would like to clarify here that It is totally a call of individual to pay or not.

However, I can share my personal stand on it that I am not paying "intellicare" as it's appointment is totally illegal and without even the consent of all tower managers and also without consent of residents. This was totally decision of one or two individuals those are sitting on the higher posts.

Also the credentials shared by intellicare has been proved totally false. This company has been formed after their appointment. It can run away any time from the premises. The address mentioned in their service tax application is of SRS Residency. If they run away then who will be responsible for it. In my opinion, it is case of forcefully occupying the space, cheating and corruption.

Also there is a clear cut case against the HFS that it has not fulfilled their obligations and ran-away without informing their customers.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby divya » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Dear Members,
I have received my bill for the month of July yesterday , which is issued on July 20th with due date July 30th and reaching my on August 4th.

This clearly shows the process and inclination of this bogus company.

I guess most of you also would have received it by now.

Kindly advise on the next course of action.

Many thanks
Divya
divya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:20 pm

divya wrote:Dear Members,
I have received my bill for the month of July yesterday , which is issued on July 20th with due date July 30th and reaching my on August 4th.

This clearly shows the process and inclination of this bogus company.

I guess most of you also would have received it by now.

Kindly advise on the next course of action.

Many thanks
Divya

Dear Ms. Divya,
Most of us are suffering with similar problems. Actually It hardly matters that what is the billing is being sent by this agency. As on date this agency is "Illegal" therefore we can individually file a complaint against Local Police Station that they are forcefully occupying our property. They do not have any written and lawful authority to stay in the society. But We are right now not doing so just because, we do not want to creat any nuisance in the society as we all are living here with our families.
During last couple of weeks, Many of the residents have come forward and taken the responsibility to ask the quotations of new agencies and it is under advance stage. Once we all receive the bids from different agencies then in a common meeting with all residents, the agency shall be finalized and immediately intellicare shall be kicked out. We can also ask help from some government Body in this regard for complete this process smoothly.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: SRS Residency Maintenance Issue : Fresh loot by Intellicare

Postby aniruddh » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:17 am

"God! Please save Residents of SRS Residency from loot of Intellicare"

Today, I came to know that this illegal agency "Intellicare" has raised extra bill of Rs.3,80,668/- in the name of Electricity
for the month of July’14 from SRS Residency Residents. And the painful part is None of the responsible persons are seems to be serious on this. I do not not know if somebody else is also having share in this loot by intellicare.

If anybody wants the details of this please share your mail id , I will forward with all details.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby psinghal » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:52 pm

psinghal

Check your electricity bill today : Interest of security deposit with DHBVN

Postby aniruddh » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:59 pm

My Dear fellow Neighbours of Greater Faridabad,

Today, I have got a shocking news of cheating of a maintenance agency on behalf of Electricity charges from the Residents of SRS Residency Society. Please also check your bill closely and check it regularly with the total bill of DHBVN.
There are many irregularities between both bill but the main flaw is that the interest amount of our security deposit in DHBVN is being discounted by DHBVN once in a year but these maintenance agencies are digesting this huge amount by themselves and not even informing about the credit of such amount to the residents.

Please check and share your opinion here...

Regards
Aniruddh Gupta
aniruddh.waterengineer@gmail.com
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:53 pm

psinghal wrote:pls mail on pankajsinghal84@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Singhal,

I have mailed you the details. Hope you have received it.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:54 am

This maintenance agency is now threatening me for dire consequences.

Aniruddh Gupta
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:07 am

Dear Mr Aniruddh,

It is unfortunate that someone can threaten you or any Indian where law of land exists. Please write the method of threatening you on the forum or you may contact at umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com or at 09953999795. You will find me standing by you for 24*7.
I will be available on phone only now on wards as i am going offline for sometime.

This is for your doing the needful.
Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi all,

We have seen builders threatening the individuals in the past. Its strange and unfortunate if maintenance agencies too are following the same tactics now. This practice is against basic consumer rights.

We expect our members to exercise due diligence and study various documents/proofs before posting any remarks on any builders/maintenance agencies but keeping all aware is good for others to take cautions and avoid the same suffering.

Though GFWA would not get involved in any RWA matters, it has backed and supported its members against false allegations and threats and would keep backing every individual member against such threats. Blocking consumer voices would kill consumer movements for which we all stand together.

Same time, we request all to identify your friend and foes, as someone may be looking your friend at first instance, but at back of you, may be having hands in glove with other party.

I request other members of Forum and other RWAs to come in support of Aniruddh and raise your voice against the unjustice of agency or any such activity, if any.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Friends,
Threatening is the matter of grave concern and is appropriately dealt with. Any person or company involved in threatening the residents of society is immediately sent behind bars.
@Aniruddth ji,

We all stand by you for any kind of injustice. Kindly inform the amount and method of threat planned against you.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi Umesh Ji,

Thanks for raising your views against the unjustice. Can you pls tell what actions can be taken against that agency or owner/partners and associates of agency, if required.

Why don't you guide all and express your views on actionable items.

Others are also requested to pls express their views, if any.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SRS Residency