Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Second Meeting with Shiv Sai

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Second Meeting with Shiv Sai

Postby 15.rajat » Thu May 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello,

We have received a mail from Shiv Sai to meet the management on 28th May 2011 at 4PM at Ozone Park apartments, Faridabad. This meeting is a follow-up of our last meeting held in March.

Kindly be there to discuss all the issues.

Regards
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Second Meeting with Shiv Sai

Postby a5shah » Thu May 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi Rajat,

Youn can count on me and I would there at 4pm.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rky0111 » Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Dear Friends,

The builder has already received the show cause notice from DC/DTP to reply in 7 days of the complaint filed till yesterday.Therefore, I belive this is to distract the mind of the residents from making compalints to DC. File all the complaints, and dont accept his offer of meeting at this point, otherwiae he will simply reply that he has discusssed the matter with agrieved perspective residents and they are satisfy now. This is his act of missdeed to pacify the matter and he is trying to escape from the real problem. Once the matter with DC and complaint hearing is over, you can meet with the builder in the mid of June 2011. This is my opinion and and experience.

Any coments in this matter will be appreciated.

Ravindra (Ozone Park)
rky0111

Postby lalitec » Thu May 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Dear Rajat,

Thanks a lot for sharing the meeting information with all members. I use to regularly visit Ozone Park (Once in a month). Sorry for my unawareness about the this forum. I would like to participate in this meeting. I hope this meeting is organize in Ozone Park Site location. If the meeting location is different than this then please share the venue detail.

I would also like to request all members to participate in this meeting. I will be comming from Gurgaon.If anyone wants to join me i would be happy.

Regards,
Lalit
lalitec
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Fri May 27, 2011 11:38 am

Hello all,

We are planning to postpone this meeting with Shiv Sai to 2nd Saturday of June, as Shivsai has already received a notice from DC/DTP office against a complaint filed by one of the members. It is requested that we postpone this meeting and let the builder answer directly to DC/DTP.

I hope this is ok with everyone on this forum.

rgds
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalitec » Fri May 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi Rajat,

We are OK with this move. Lets wait for the builder answer first and then will review the builder answer before our meet. Please share if anyone have other opinion.

Thanks,
Lalit
lalitec
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Fri May 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Hi Rajat,

I am fine with your proposal to postpone the meeting with Shiv Sai.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi Friends,

Even I have booked a flat in Ozone park. Unfortunately, I am not an active member as I am not in India right now.

I totally comprehend the suggestion to postpone the meeting as of now. Let us reschedule it after builder replies to the notice. I will ask my brother to attend the meetings in future. Please keep me in loop for any communication happening w/o this forum being used and count me in for the all support you may require in future.

My personal experience with the builder has not been good and the dealing so far has been full of troubles. Just curious to know

1) whether all of us were promised to be delivered the bathrooms as shown in the sample flat or no? In my case they told me in every visit to the sample flat that bathrooms will be delivered exactly as shown in the sample flat including all the glass accessories and latter on they behaved in their own peculiar way.

2) As per the DC's directive, shall we ask the builder to adjust the pending penalty amount along with the interest rate mentioned by DC in subsequent demand letter ?

Regards,
Abhishek
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Sat May 28, 2011 11:13 am

Hi

Is anyone of ozone park members have got video of sample flat.

thanks
M
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rky0111 » Sat May 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Dear

Sample flat is already there u can do the videography now.
rky0111

Postby abhishekgera » Sat May 28, 2011 12:42 pm

No, I believe it is destroyed for the ozone park. In India, you first learn how to do malpractices and its then you get the builder license.

Even before demolishing, they had already removed accessories from bathrooms and what they had left was barely plain cemented walls. That time only I had a gut feeling that they are about to cheat many of us.
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Even before demolishing, they had already removed accessories from bathrooms and what they had left was barely plain cemented walls. That time only I had a gut feeling that they are about to cheat many of us.
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Sat May 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Hi Abhishek,

Accessories like glass separator, etc in the bathroom or the wood work in the living room, shown in the sample flat were never a part of the offer from Shiv Sai. It was made it clear to me during my visits.
Only bathroom fittings will be offered and in case somebody opted for the "Deluxe Version" during the agreement, then geyser, AC, lights are supposed to be given by Shiv Sai.

I am keen to know, how many opted for Deluxe Apartment ?

Cheers
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Rajat,

Yes, that makes sense to me. But the case is different as I did not book the deluxe version of it. Still I was told that tiles and glass fittings (only in bathroom) will be provided as shown in the sample flat. That too, at least 3-4 times.

Rgds,
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Sat May 28, 2011 1:38 pm

My guess:
Tiles - Yes
Glass Fittings - No

Better: Write a mail to Shiv Sai and get a confirmation

Cheers
15.rajat