Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby Rahul_Raghav » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Rahul_Raghav wrote:SIR,
I recently joined the thread and was not aware of the 19th meeting.so I could not attend it....Could U pls tell me in brief what was decided/ discussed in the meeting on imp points?????

Did any body from ERA attended the meeting of 19th ???
what has been decided in the meeting pls tell me in brief....

R Raghav
Rahul_Raghav
Official Member
Official Member

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Raghv ji & others who are viewing this site Should come on 16-6-13 at 11AM at Town park Sector 12,Faridabad with verification document i.e. a copy of receipt/Demand of payment for your unit in Era Divine court.

Despite Courts Order of Stay on EDC in Whole of Haryana , and repeated reminders of same to the Management , Era landmarks have started to act on its threat of cancellation of units of those buyers who have not paid/Partial paid EEDC, one member received a call today that you will soon receive a Letter stating about cancellation of your unit.

The contact number of Era customer care is 01146203777 , 01204037102/000/199. The email address is crm.ell@eragroup.in
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 pm

I request all, including those buyers who are against the move to go to court against Era to come to Era Noida office , at 10AM tomorrow (19-6-13) and bring one Identity card along with the Proof of being a allotee at Era divine Court Sector 76 Faridabad.

WE have to discuss all issues like License, Cancellation letter ,Penalty withdraw issue, possession issue,

Because the builder agrees that he does not have License, than how will he give us a fully Legal possession.

What will be the Fate of our Flat and Money if their is a dispute between Era and BPTP and BPTP blames Era for breach of contract. Than how will Era give us the possession.

Why they are not giving penalty, How will they adjust penalty at the end , What about the interest rate that they will pay for the Penalty that they will adjust. When they are not obeying what they have promised on Stamp paper than how will they keep any promise with us. Why they are not Giving Penalty.

When will they give possession, Why is the Construction work going on so slowly and why despite repeated requests to improve the quality of construction the company has ignored all requests and done nothing to improve the quality.

When the Circular for waiver of interest on EEDC was given by DTCP a long time ago why they are giving this benefit after so long to its customers, How will they Adjust & what amount will they adjust.

Those who have received the Cancellation Letters should bring the letter attached with this mail (edit it as per your requirement) and Please make three copies and get one copy received at the reception the moment you enter. Keep the third copy as the one that would be tabled for discussion and keep the received copy securely.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:08 pm

We have engaged a advocate and several members have contributed financially toward this Legal process. All the details are at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum ... -court-rwa . Where you can join us to know the reality of Era and you have the opportunity to have legal access to answer your queries too.Because this fight may be long and hence may require financial support so i request that all the member's of the forum who are invested in this project should come forward and contribute to save their money and home. Besides this we plan to approach consumer forum to address consumer related complaints soon.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm

We are certain that we Will win this case and that is because of the abundance of irrefutable evidence that we have . These evidences are crystal clear and nobody can deny them . You can contact Mr Nirmal Chand of DTCP who is looking into our complaint at DTCP His Contact number is 09872994389.

Call him to know the truth and do that during duty hours
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Especially property dealers at this forum who for their Paltry 1 percent commission and Banks like HDFC ,who have been exposed by Cobrapost , cause immense trouble to common man.

These builders are nothing but gangs of criminals and they are mentally and spiritually the weakest persons and they cannot fight common man when they come together.So show unity and They will bow to you like GEEDAD , Just like Piyush Director pleaded before court and a group of unified people to let him free,But Dogs tail is twisted and it can be cut by UNIFIED group of People and not single man.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Now a days A GUNDA & CRIMINAL background person VIVEK GUPTA Mobile 9891020240 along with a Bouncer Nilesh is pushed by coward Directors of Era in front of group of Buyers who ask the real questions to the Customer care , and Customer care obviously cannot answer those questions. These Era Directors are also famous in Noida Police as Criminals.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenkm » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:30 pm

I checked with Ear customer care two days back. They have told that Bank of Baroda and cooperation bank has started giving loan for Era Divine High Rise. I have confirmed the same from Bank of Baroda executive also.
naveenkm

Postby naveenkm » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:34 pm

What could be the resale price for Era Divine High Rise (2 BHK) 11th Floor
naveenkm

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Today i had a meeting with Neeraj Kulshrestha(Assistant Vice President Of Era Landmark) at Noida Office , at 10:00 AM,.
There he raised the issue that what do i want,?
I told him that you dont have License, Land, you are not constructing the project deliberately & you are not responding to our genuine concerns regarding Legalized possession, Penalty,You are sending Cancellation letters to buyers,and threatening them to pay EEDC which has been stayed by the Court.

He told that we have done agreement with the Licensee, and taken the rights to Construct,Market &sell the project and that is legal thing. I told him that the Haryana Development & regulation of urban areas act 1975 , which is the law that governs this business does not allow this activity. i told him that you are not recognized by the govt. , yet you are asking us to pay the EEDC , by showing the Government Notification.

He ultimately told that if you have so many doubts than why dont you exit.He even told me that he will not take transfer charges for my unit, if i want to exit. I told him that i have given you money to buy a home, and after investing my Time of two yrs, now you are saying that i exit, even if i exit than i will not get the returns which other projects in neighbourhood are giving. because the image of the company has been spoiled in the market due to your activity in all projects of your company.

He Told me that if you want to stay in this project , than i can assure you that i will get a fully legalized end product, and what else you want,

I told him about penalty, because of the fact that you are giving various reasons for the delay in development,nobody knows what will happen in future also, and if you take your time in building the project than, as per the Builder buyer agreement you should pay me the Penalty Monthly. He told that he cannot pay the penalty in monthly form, but told me that he will pay the penalty at the time of possession. I asked him at what interest will you give me that penalty at the time of possession, he told me that this he will talk with his seniors and tell me in evening.And also told me that mostly it will be done. Also he told that he will send me a email in the evening, Where by he will give in writing that:-

1 How will they give legalized possession?
2 . At what rate of interest he will give me the penalty, at the time of possession.
3. Tentative date of possession.

After this assurance by him, i told him that i will examine your proposal and than i will decide.

And Meeting was over.

In evening I got a Call from Neeraj Kulshrestha , that he will not be able to give anything in writing, and he asked me to believe in his words. I told him that , in the morning you told me that you will give everything in writing and in the evening you are saying the opposite and still you are asking me to believe you about a thing, that will take place, 2-3 yrs from now. May be in the meantime you may leave this company and join some other company, and a new boss, may not even recognize us.Also you are asking me to withdraw the case. than it is only possible with written promises.on our genuine Demands. We are not asking you any out of the contract, and the demands can be very easily met by your company.

He told me that he cannot give anything in writing, than i told him that than there is no use of the oral promises.

He threatened me that if i continue with case than he will cancel my flat and send me the refund. and than cut off the phone.
Mr Kashmiri Lal ji who also received the call of Neeraj Kulshrestha where he threatened that he will cancel flats of all buyers who have done Legal case against them.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:08 pm

It is an open threat...a Dadagiri by these Goondas..!
Believe me, he will not give anything in writing and at the time of possession no body in ERA will honour the words.
Can GFWA act in such cases and lodge FIR in police station against ERA ? Because an Individual's FIR will be of no impact and use.
If GFWA does this then these corrupt builder will think twice before attacking the lonely individuals of Neharpar like it is being done now.
gupta.rajeev

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Sir, We have complained to Commissioner of police Fbd., ACP Fbd, DGP Haryana -Panchkula, DGTCP-Chandigarh, with help of senior members of GFWA, in month of March.this year. The matter has been handed over to Economic offence wing(EOW) of Fbd. Directors of Era have given statement at EOW, and DTP Fbd, Has said in a Written statement that they do not have any information of Era Landmark developing Era divine court. Now Several reminders(Since 2 months) have been sent to DGTCP Chandigarh, by EOW to clarify if he has given any permission to Era Landmark Ltd to develop Era divine court, but the DGTCP has not given any reply till date. Multiple RTI reply state that Era Landmarks Ltd. has not been given any license to Develop any Group Housing project in Sector 76, Fbd. Since DGTCP is not giving any reply and Haryana development & Regulation of Urban Areas act 1975 clearly states that without a License , no builder has any right to construct,market,Sell and style a project as his own. Now when things have entered into stalemate, because DGTCP has gone silent and police is not acting as per Law, hence we have moved to the Magistrate,Fbd, under section 156(3) so that Magistrate examines our complaint along with proofs and directs the police to File FIR, Now Magistrate has told that she will examine our complaints and investigate herself and give conclusion. So now the process of Section 156(3) is underway and by the way that Era landmark is reacting, we are sure that some action will be taken against the Criminals.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi Naveen
Greetings

I salute your determination and efforts made..

DGTCP is supposed to approve licenses and is equally responsible for any unauthorised construction/marketing. Not taking action on complaint or by not responding does not justify its existence. Rather it is in contempt of court for not addressing the the complaints and for not taking punitive action against criminal activities of violating builders.

I guess it would be appropriate at this juncture to challenge the purpose of this department, which works selectively only for the benefit of builders, aids them and abets with them for committing the highest level of crimes possible under the ACT. Not taking action or not responding is proof of collusion and abetting in criminal activities of violating builders.

From what is obvious is that, DTCP has not taken any action either against DD or Triveni in the past or now in case of ERA. Clearly proving its nature of working more like DTCP Private Limited being controlled and stakeholding by Politicians and builders.

For every single License related issue with builders be it BPTP/Piyush/RPS/SRS etc, is the current congress government encouraging ordinary citizens to go to the courts, when there is a responsible department in existence?

Clearly the current Mr Hooda led Congress government is totally insensitive towards home buyers and ineffective in its administration at culling criminal activities of builders.

High time a protest be held under the banner of GFWA AGAINST DTCP FOR NOT RESOLVING COMPLAINTS AND WASTING TIME AND MONEY.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby Ish1985 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 pm

I heard few rumors that Era would in few months start giving possession for its 360 sq yard flats. Any truth in it?
Ish1985

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 pm

There is No 360 sq. yrd Flat in Era Divine court,
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court