Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:06 am

H S BHARANA has been sent for 14 days judicial custody by the Hon'ble Magistrate Gurgaon.
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby navinsabharwal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:55 am

Doesnt it make sense to call a meeting of all faridabad buyers and plan a new course of action?

Getting approval from DTCP is one thing but dealing with the new situation requires us to collectively pursue this with EOW and Consumer Courts because now the peoject will NEVER be completed.
navinsabharwal

Postby ssp142000 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:58 am

Absolutely, we should oppose his bail or release and demand he be treated same way as Subrato Roy
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:03 am

Request someone to draft an FIR in the lines of the FIR already shared earlier in this subject.

Since, i am overburdened this week.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navinsabharwal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:11 pm

To,
The Deputy Commissioner of Police,
(Anti Land and Building Racket Section)
Economic Offense Wing,
Crime Branch, Mandir Marg,
Near Police Station, Mandir Marg,
New Delhi-110001
SUB: Request for registering complaint against M/S Era landmarks Ltd. / Adel Landmarks Ltd.
corporate and registered office B-39, Ground Floor, Friends Colony (West)
, New Delhi - 110065, for cheating and committing fraud.

Respected sir,

1) I (……………………………………..), request you to kindly register my complaint against the above mentioned company for cheating me for an amount of Rs ___________ (in words and numbers).

2) This company had advertised for booking flats in Faridabad under the name of Era Landmarks Limited Divine Court Project. I books a flat of Size ( 1005 Sq. Feet) and got an allotmen in Towe (A1) Number (___).
I have made total payment till (……………………………….) of Rs.(……………………………….)to Era Landmarks Ltd. name of the company since changed to Adel Landmarks Ltd. receipts and bank statements photocopies are attached here with.

3) On my recent queries with office staff of the above company and a visit to the site of the project, I have found that proposed project neither developed as per the plan at the site nor got any approval from the competent State Govt. Authorities. Further they have stopped even entertaining the complaints and attending the telephone calls. On being disturbed and stubbed by the happenings, when I made additional inquiries from some other sources and persons about this company, I learn to my surprise that a case has already been registered against this company by some other person vide FIR NO.___, IPC at police station Guragon, Haryana and the Directors of the company have been arrested and placed under Judicial custody for a fraud of Rs. 60 crore committed in similar fashion for a project in Sector 103 Gurgaon.

4) Hundreds of other innocent home buyers have been left in the lurch by the fraudulent company and the project has been abandoned with no construction happening for last year. Repeated enquiries from the developer have resulted in only false assurances. The company has taken money from the investors and has failed to deliver on the promises made, this is not the only project where the company has done this. This is intentional and the company has floated schemes to defraud investors of their money without the scope for any delivery of the project.

5.) In view of the above kindly register my this complaint also against this company. There must be other complaints by buyers who have been duped by the said company and my this request may please be listed along with other complaints already registered at your office. I sincerely hope that the matter will be appropriately investigated and my hard earned money will be recovered from this company at the earliest.

Awaiting for your prompt and quick action please.
With regards
Your Sincerely
(Please feel free to add any other relevant data.
navinsabharwal

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Notice by DC regarding the menace by Criminal Builders in Greater Fbd.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Bail petition of HS Bharana was summarily Rejected By JMIC Ms.Aparna Bharadwaj ,Gurgaon Court
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Fresh FIR against realty firm in Gurgaon for fraud
According to police, Virender Saroha and Poonam Devi had booked a flat in the firm's Sector 86 project in December 2012. The couple had paid Rs 17 lakh upfront.

GURGAON: One more FIR was lodged in the Era Adel Landmark multi-crore-rupee fraud case on Wednesday. The FIR was lodged by a Malibu Towne couple, who were allegedly cheated by the company of Rs 17 lakh in a way similar to that suffered by other complainants.

According to police, Virender Saroha and Poonam Devi had booked a flat in the firm's Sector 86 project in December 2012. The couple had paid Rs 17 lakh upfront. But the works on the project stopped midway. Following this, they filed a police complaint about two months back. A preliminary probe by the economic offences wing found the claims were genuine. The fresh FIR was lodged in the Kherki Daula police station on Wednesday.

The chief managing director of the firm, Hem Singh Bharana, was produced at a city court on Thursday, which extended his judicial remand till July 28.

The realty firm had allegedly abandoned the project after collecting about Rs 1,000 crore from flat buyers.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:14 pm

District court rejects Adel Landmarks CMD's bail
[b]The district court on Thursday dismissed the bail plea of the chairman and managing director of Adel Landmarks (formerly ERA Landmarks), H S Bharana, who is accused of duping investors of Rs 1,000 crore on the pretext of giving them flats in real estate projects in sectors 103, 68 and 86.

Gurgaon Police had arrested Bharana on July 14 from IGI Airport. However, the other accused, including three directors of the company, are still on the run.

On Thursday, Bharana was produced in the court of additional district and sessions judge Phalit Sharma, which rejected his bail application in one of the many fraud and cheating cases, after hearing arguments of both the parties.

Bharana, who has been admitted to PGIMS Rohtak after he complained of illness on Wednesday, was not present during his bail plea hearing. His police custody ended Wednesday and is now in the hospital under judicial custody, police said.

According to B P Gautam, one of the victims, Gurgaon Police had organized a meeting of the flat buyers with the accused while he was in police remand on July 18.

"Almost 75 investors, including me, attended the meeting called by police commissioner Navdeep Singh Virk in his office," Gautam said.

He claimed that they were invited by the cops to the meeting with Bharana and other company officials, where they proposed various solutions, prima facia due to the compulsion of arrest and sought relief from home buyers so that the accused could arrange bail for himself and avoid immediate prosecution.

When asked about the meeting, Virk had said that it was a mediation meeting to sort out the issues between the investors and the developer.

Sanjeet Maan, another investor, told TOI that the investors were also made to sign a document, which stated that they will not oppose the bail plea.

"The developer has produced these same documents to the court for Bharana's bail," he said.

Mann, however, said that even after the district courts have rejected all three of Bharana's bail applications, the police are yet to arrest three other directors of the company against whom arrest warrants were also issued.

The investors, however, expressed satisfaction over the dismissal of the bail plea of Bharana and said they are hopeful of getting justice.
[/b]pleahttp://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/regulatory/district-court-rejects-adel-landmarks-cmds-bail-plea/48290143?utm_source=Mailer&utm_medium=ET_batch&utm_campaign=etrealty_news_2015-07-31
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navinsabharwal » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 pm

Is there a meeting tomorrow to discuss the next steps?
navinsabharwal

Postby ssp142000 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:59 am

yes, today at 12 Noon at Town Park, Faridabad
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manish.82s » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:57 pm

Is there any upcoming meeting planned in next days. I also had booked my Flat in Highrise.

Today the local site incharge said , there is no status till the year end

Please also add me in the group.
manish.82s

Postby gajendra.gupta » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello All,

what is the current update of ERA divine court low rise? will we get the flat? or our hard earned money only used to deposit Bank EMI :( ...... Please guide. Please add me in Whatsapp chat also.
gajendra.gupta

Postby lalaraju » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:31 pm

Dont Worry, Finishing works are underway in some 250yds flats. Soon they will get the possession. Similarly all low rise buyers will get possession of their flats in a phased manner in near future. God willing
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Narenjuyal » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:23 pm

What about occupation certificate ...without it possesion will be illigal...builder laying traps for us
Narenjuyal
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court