Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Era Divine Court High Rise - Construction Status

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Name of the society can be changed from RWA to Era divine court Allottes Association ,by a simple procedure but one has to invest time & effort to do that by visiting the Registrar of society ofice several times and dancing to their tunes.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

era divine high rise floors

Postby ronak » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Pl. add me in ERA Divine Court High rise. I want to have the latest update. Want to join the group who have lodged complaint / Case on the builder. My No 9312781303
ronak

Postby ronak » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:07 pm

To all era divine high rise Pl call 9312781303
ronak

Postby ronak » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Do any one wants to exchange era high rise with ansal ryal hertage o list price no black Pl call 9312781303. project in 70const full swing
ronak

Postby binod » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Meeting on Feb. 22, 2015 (Sunday) at 11 am (Era Divine Court Site, Sec-76, Faridabad)

Dear Friends,

As we all know that Era Divine Court Project has been in doldrums since long due pathetic attitude of Adel (Era) Landmarks Ltd. Most of Low rise flat owners have booked in 2009 and High Rise owners Later. It is more than 5 years and company has done little to legalise the project.

But as you may be aware of fact that 12+1 people filed case in Chandigarh High Court for regularization of the project and got a favourable decision. In our petition, we have made BPTP as the main party, as they are the original land and license holder of the project. Due to ongoing dispute regarding payment between BPTP and Era, not only Era Divine Court Project got stuck, but Park Floor-II project also entangled. Now both projects are in limbo.

But owing to the decision of High Court and aggressive stand taken by us, BPTP and Era have come to talking table with DGTCP and the Petitioners. We (BPTP, Era and Petitioners) have TWO VERY SUCCESSFUL MEETINGS with DGTCP in Chandigarh. Earlier, Era was not interested in any kind of negotiations with BPTP and us but now they are talking.

But to get the projects regularised at the earliest, we need support of all, not one or two people. We have got some favourable decisions. There are many useful information to share with all the allottees regarding regularization of the project. For this we have called a meeting on Feb. 22, 2015 at 11 AM. The venue of the meeting is Era Divine Court Site, Sec 76 Faridabad.

We request everyone to come there irrespective of High Rise or Low Rise and formulate a plan for early approval of the project. This is a time of final thrust and we need support from everyone. Please be the part of the movement. You would be helping yourself by coming there.

Looking forwards to see you all on Feb. 22, 2015.

Regards
binod
Official Member
Official Member

Postby binod » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:03 pm

We would like to thank all the friends who have contributed comprehensively in large number, to facilitate early possession of the Era Divine Court Floors, especially those from abroad. Your support is increasing day by day. We are glad to inform that at present there are 315 members at commonfloor.com and more than 275 in Whatsapp/Telegram groups. Those who have not contributed yet and wish to contribute can do so by contacting Raghvendra at 9891471334 or can directly contribute in following account.
ERA Divine Courts Fbd 76 RWA, ICICI BANK A/C : 107901001826 Ballabhgarh branch, sector 7 Faridabad. IFSC Code : ICIC0001079

For any information/support you can contact Ashish-9810918555, 9811392288 (Dipak), 9910261612 (Walia), 9999111044 (Laveesh),
binod
Official Member
Official Member

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby anjali_ERA » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:17 pm

prashantg wrote:I received a letter from ERA(ADEL) Landmarks today saying the project is cancelled.

Can we do anything on this. They have really hurt my financial situation as now I dont have the money to buy the land on new rates which have been appreciated too much in two years.

Any views will be helpful.

Prashant ji, what is your take on this matter? how are you proceeding with the matter? and what is your unit number. is it a high rise or low rise flat?
anjali_ERA

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby anjali_ERA » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:21 pm

rgarg123 wrote:I also have flat in Tower C1 of Era Divine Court (High Rise).

Can someone elaborate what Era (Adel) have offered.

It would be great if someone share the letter recieved from Era.

I have not recieved any letter.

Rgds
Rohit

sir can you provide me your contact number? mac.anjali@gmail.com
anjali_ERA

Postby binod » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Can you share the letter received from Adel?
beenod.kumar76@gmail.com
binod
Official Member
Official Member

Re: ERA Divine Court High Rise project cancelled in Sector 76 Faridabad

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:50 am

Kanchan.Dutta wrote:I had a word with Era (Adel) customer care.

The project is shelved. They are estimating that it will take further 2.5-3 years to get possession.

For subvention scheme Era is paying interest to DHPL. They want to discontinue this as the amount will be very high in 2.5-3 years. So they are offering the three options to SUBVENTION SCHEME customers only.

However for CLP and Down-payment plans they are not offering any options. They seem certain that the project will be completed, but will be delayed significantly. So only those customers who have invested in subvention scheme will get the letter.

My agent however proposed me to sell it for at least no profit-no loss i.e. all payments, interests etc. He said that he may help to get some more premium, but not high.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

hi to all

Postby gulshansehgal » Fri May 22, 2015 4:51 pm

Any update of adel group high rid sector 76 faridabad
gulshansehgal

Postby shubho » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi,

I have not received any such letter, maybe beacuse I bought my flat under CLP plan. Could anyone share what are they offerring?

At this stage, I am so frustrated that I would want to sell off my flat at no loss/no gain, foregoing the pre-emi interst that I am paying to HDFC.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: ERA Divine Court High Rise project cancelled in Sector 76 Faridabad

Postby shubho » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Kanchan.Dutta wrote:I had a word with Era (Adel) customer care.

The project is shelved. They are estimating that it will take further 2.5-3 years to get possession.

For subvention scheme Era is paying interest to DHPL. They want to discontinue this as the amount will be very high in 2.5-3 years. So they are offering the three options to SUBVENTION SCHEME customers only.

However for CLP and Down-payment plans they are not offering any options. They seem certain that the project will be completed, but will be delayed significantly. So only those customers who have invested in subvention scheme will get the letter.

My agent however proposed me to sell it for at least no profit-no loss i.e. all payments, interests etc. He said that he may help to get some more premium, but not high.
[/quote]

Could you please tell me how did you manage to get in touch with these "Customer Care" people? I have been trying for ages, but to no avail! :huh:
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubho » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:58 am

Finally managed to speak to the customer service guys. They said a letter has been dispatched to all allottees. I haven't received mine so asked them to send a soft copy. In case you haven't received yet you can do so. The letters were dispatched on 18th May. They say construction would start in 2 months.

Does anybody know if the delay penalty clause still be applied?
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nsamant3 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:22 am

Can anybody update about latest status of project. for last many months there is no communication from Era (Adel) about when the construction will be resumed at divine court site?
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court