Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Re: Wake up call for Haryana Administration – Protest Rally 13th Nov 2011

Postby yogesh » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 pm

ajay ji as i was a part of this protest and i am ready to go Chandigarh for this great cause . i think we have to contribute 1000 rs per person ( by ac bus ) or rs 600 if we go by sleeper class train . we have to start a poll on our site so the people who have time and spend there time for this cause . we can go there after Jan 12 2012 till we will also know that huda is starting the work or not .
thanks yogesh goel :flag:
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Guys,
Hooda and his team know about our issues very well but he is not bothered. we need to raise our voice and my suggestion is to involve BJP leader and GF farmers in our movement and shake hooda and huda. This is only way left. Meeting time gone they simply making us busy with such nonsence things. our protest news already sent to hooda by his chamchaas so what special we will do to direct meet him.
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:29 pm

I think going chandigarh to meet Hooda is not a practical idea. If our stregth is this much as shown in out Joker protest, we can force administration to come to faridabad. Mathura road is our best option. We can plan a bigger protest on mathura road on any suitable working day with prior information to administration that if nothing happens within a time frame we would not let any movement on mathura road. let them lathi charge us. but we would not leave the road. I am for this.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Even I am not for going to Chandigarh. A rolling stone gathers no moss.We should have a very smart trade off with efforts and possible outcome. If we invest the similar effort in Faridabad repeatedly then it will do many things at one time... It will not only put larger pressure but also involve local media, present and potential investors..

Involving farmers and other industrial bodies will be a good idea as Faridabad has lacked so far because of political backwardness. Having said that, inviting and managing such groups could be trivial unless we have sufficient representation in the core group. So...we need to weigh pros and cons but personally feel we need MASSESSSSSSS......to engage media and politicians...one we have huge number..everything else will join uninvited.

Rgds,
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajhans » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:07 am

Friends,

I think we should do the mass protest again but we have to make sure that this time we can have maximum# of participants(atleast 2000 +).

We have to do our home work much better this time. As per my understanding we should try to involve BJP or other left parties , Local MPs, MLAs , Faridabad industrialists and NGOs in our protest. Might be left parties can take some interest in our protest because its all about vote bank game show.

If we can get the e-mail address of Rahul Gandhi , Sonia Gandhi , Haryana CM , Anna Hazare , also top leaders of BJP and top news channels then I think we should start sending multiple e-mails to them on daily basis to cholk their mail boxes.

Regards,
Pankaj
pankajhans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mlals19 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:02 am

Dear Esteemed Members
In my opinion we have to adopt a multi-pronged attack strategy as detailed below :
1. Pursue existing Court Case.
2. Submit petitions to State Chief Minister , Revenue Minister in charge Urban Development and all Concerned officials , located at Chandigarh to seek their help in evaluating EDC Rise and request for exemption of interest .Subsequently Visit to Chandigarh for speedy disposal of petition.
3. Evaluate Total EDC and our present involvement .
4. Create a fund to meet expenses for running a office and other miscellaneous expenses.
5. Monitor works related to EDC.
If you have any questions ,please have no hesitation to ask.
With regards and best wishes
Sincerely
Makhan Lal Sazawal
Email:admin@sazawal.com :hap5: :india: :flag:
mlals19
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 am

Hello Makhan Ji and Friends,

In my personal opinion, Let's wait for One Month and it doesn’t mean that we should sit idly for this duration.
We need to make parallel action plan and be ready for next “Big Bang” Event.

Why not celebrate our new year “1st Jan’12” with same spirit and Biggest Protest ever in Faridabad.

Now reply to your points :
1. Pursue existing Court Case==> Need more peoples who can go to CHD at the time of hearing, so that Judges can feel the heat. Again Volunteers required.

2. Submit petitions to State Chief Minister , Revenue Minister in charge Urban Development and all Concerned officials , located at Chandigarh to seek their help in evaluating EDC Rise and request for exemption of interest .Subsequently Visit to Chandigarh for speedy disposal of petition==> Need Volunteers and even they can start working on this.

3. Evaluate Total EDC and our present involvement ==> Meaning not clear

4. Create a fund to meet expenses for running a office and other miscellaneous expenses==>Right now we don’t have any single fund with us. And more that 90% of Forum members have not paid till date.
We asked for only 500/- from members. Even for Next Protest…we don’t have funds.

5. Monitor works related to EDC==>Meaning not clear.

Regards
Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 am

In my personal view, there are two burning issue and both required parallel fight.

1: Quick and Time bound development of Greater Faridabad:
Here there are couples of choices as per member’s input and we can discuss viability, benefit and downside.
(a) Wait for month till Dec as per DC lip service promise and then plan next line of action
(b) Meet 300+ forum members to [b]CA-HUDA, DTCP-Haryana [/b]in Chandigarh and show our seriousness & unity.
(c) Meet in good numbers (300+) to local MLA, Faridabad bound Haryana Ministers in state, local MP and ask them on slow development of Neharpar and justification of our paid EDC by 2006-08.
(d) Take local Small & Mid size industry in Neharpar and local NGO on board with us for development and plan a massive protest again.

2. Roll back of increased EDC or stop retrospective demand:

This is the issue where local duty bound administration can’t do anything and our solution lies in Chandigarh. In my opinion ,choices left for us as below:-
(a) Wait for Court Hearing: Personally I have no hope from judiciary on our case as we are not farmers or influential group.
(b) Meet 300+ forum members to meet CA-HUDA, DTCP-Haryana in Chandigarh and possibly CM Mr. Hooda too and request them to roll back or not increase with retrospective effect etc.
(c) Run a signature campaign to be submitted to Chief Minister Haryana who is also head of HUDA department on myfaridabad website on this, take at least 1000 signature, submit memorandum to CM and copy to Governor, Chief Justice- Punjab & Haryana High court, UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Union Urban Development Ministry and NCR planning board. If we go with this, it would be better if we do this before 28th Nov builder case hearing in high court.
Member’s opinions are welcome.
sendtomanish

Postby kghosh72 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 am

Dear Ajayji,

I think the time has come for a major push to mobilise funds like maybe stopping the access of GFWA members who have not yet deposited even 500 bucks ?
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Seadog » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Dear Manish
All the proposals are noteworthy but let us start with whatever is doable at the moment, which according to me is,
(a). Meet local politicians based in Faridabad / Delhi. As one of our members (Ashok) suggested, he has some approach with Mr.Bhadana.
(b). Start the signature campaign

Once this gets going, we could simultaneously plan on other strategies.
I have no hope from the Court as well as the DC so let us keep that as our defunct option and in any case this just requires a wait and watch approach.

I do not know about the status of funds but in case we are short let us start pooling in at the earliest to avoid last minute hiccups if funds are required at short notice.

Regards
K.S.Majithia

sendtomanish wrote:In my personal view, there are two burning issue and both required parallel fight.

1: Quick and Time bound development of Greater Faridabad:
Here there are couples of choices as per member’s input and we can discuss viability, benefit and downside.
(a) Wait for month till Dec as per DC lip service promise and then plan next line of action
(b) Meet 300+ forum members to [b]CA-HUDA, DTCP-Haryana [/b]in Chandigarh and show our seriousness & unity.
(c) Meet in good numbers (300+) to local MLA, Faridabad bound Haryana Ministers in state, local MP and ask them on slow development of Neharpar and justification of our paid EDC by 2006-08.
(d) Take local Small & Mid size industry in Neharpar and local NGO on board with us for development and plan a massive protest again.

2. Roll back of increased EDC or stop retrospective demand:

This is the issue where local duty bound administration can’t do anything and our solution lies in Chandigarh. In my opinion ,choices left for us as below:-
(a) Wait for Court Hearing: Personally I have no hope from judiciary on our case as we are not farmers or influential group.
(b) Meet 300+ forum members to meet CA-HUDA, DTCP-Haryana in Chandigarh and possibly CM Mr. Hooda too and request them to roll back or not increase with retrospective effect etc.
(c) Run a signature campaign to be submitted to Chief Minister Haryana who is also head of HUDA department on myfaridabad website on this, take at least 1000 signature, submit memorandum to CM and copy to Governor, Chief Justice- Punjab & Haryana High court, UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Union Urban Development Ministry and NCR planning board. If we go with this, it would be better if we do this before 28th Nov builder case hearing in high court.
Member’s opinions are welcome.
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SRDALAL1904 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:37 pm

sanjeev2111 wrote:Hi Dinesh / Vineet / Jayanta and core team who organised the protest,

Kuddos to the team for organising this protest rally successfully ...though it was not attended by me and like me few others.
But due to some function in my family its was not possible for me attend the protest. But I was part of earlier meetings with DC and others and will continue to fight for our rights and promise that I will be part of all future events like this.

I live in gurgaon so I might take up this with all living in gurgaon and bring a mass from gurgaon to events like this. There are many in gurgaon who needs a little push, which i can probably try to do.

Again, Thanks core team for having this successfull rally.

Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar.

I do agree we need to be slightly aggressive next time so that our voices reaches to every one concern with the develoment of Greater Faridabad.

Shivraj Dalal
SRDALAL1904

Postby rizgr8 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi Guys,

Lots of our friends have suggested in this thread that we should include farmers also in our future protests to make it a bigger event. I am also agreeing with this. Today I was going through one news article in which I found that this farmer also wants development in Greater Faridabad Area. They were dreamed that along with these big residential projects they will also get better infrastructure. So along with us their dream is also getting shattered. This is the right time; they can also become a part of our movement. Finally we all want a better basic infrastructure good living standard in this area our goal is same.
My request to our core team is that they should talk to farmer leader and make them understand that we are fighting for a similar cause.

Please read below article: http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/de ... 757370.cms
ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद बिजली कटौती में 'ग्रेट'

17 Nov 2011, 0400 hrs IST
एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ फरीदाबाद

बिजली की कटौती से रूरल इलाकों में रहने वालों को काफी दिक्कतों का सामना करना पड़ रहा है। नहरपार तेजी से विकसित हो रहे रेजिडेंशल प्रोजेक्ट के बाद भी रूरल एरिया की स्थिति में सुधार नहीं हो सका है। यहां पर प्रोजेक्ट में रुचि लेने वाले खरीदार बिजली व पानी की स्थिति के बारे में पता करते हैं तो उन्हें मायूसी ही हाथ लगती है। स्थानीय लोगों का कहना है कि ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद बिजली कटौती में ग्रेट है। लोगों के मुताबिक रूरल एरिया की कीमत पर अर्बन व इंडस्ट्री को बिजली दी जा रही है।

फरीदाबाद के ग्रामीण इलाकों का शहरीकरण हो चुका है। बावजूद इनको गांवों के रूप में ही ट्रीट किया जा रहा है। इन इलाकों में 8 घंटे बिजली सप्लाई सपनों की बात है। बिजली निगम प्रबंधन के आदेशों को धता बताकर स्थानीय अधिकारी मनमर्जी से सप्लाई कर रहे हैं। हाल ही में बिजली निगम प्रबंधन ने रूरल इलाकों को दो ग्रुपों में बांटकर 8-8 घंटे लगातार बिजली सप्लाई का आदेश दिया था। लेकिन झाडसैंतली के रहने वाले सतबीर डागर का कहना है कि गांव में बिजली कब आती है पता ही नहीं चलता।

तेजी से विकसित हो रहे रेजिडेंशल प्रोजेक्ट भी रूरल इलाके की तस्वीर नहीं बदल सके। यहां के महावतपुर , जसाना , तिगांव , दयालपुर , कुराली , नीमका , धौज , पन्हेडा दयालपुर , छायंसा , नरियाला , अटाली , नरहावली , नचौली , फत्तूपुरा , अरूवा , मंझावली , चांदपुर , मौजाबाद , सीकरी , पाखल , फतेहपुर , जवां , मोहना , जल्हाका , शेखपुर , खादर आदि अनेक क्षेत्रों के लोगों को उम्मीद थी कि यह प्रोजेक्ट उनकी तस्वीर बदल देंगे। लेकिन ऐसा नहीं हो सका।

अरूआ गांव के सरपंच सुभाष भाटी ने बताया कि यहां बिजली आती ही नहीं है। मंझावली गांव के सरपंच दयाचंद शर्मा का कहना है कि बिजली निगम कागजों में सप्लाई दे रहा है। उन्होंने बताया कि हर गांव के लिए अलग ट्रांसफॉर्मर योजना पर बिजली निगम काम नहीं कर सकता है। जब कभी बिजली आती है तो ओवरलोड ट्रांसफॉर्मर में फाल्ट हो जाता है। जिससे हमारे यहां आए दिन ब्लैकआउट होता है।

क्या कहते हैं अधिकारी :

बिजली निगम के सुपरिंटेंडिंग इंजीनियर आर . एन . गर्ग का कहना है कि पिछले साल के मुकाबले रूरल इलाकों में अधिक सप्लाई दी जा रही है। उन्होंने बताया कि रूरल इलाकों में अर्बन या इंडस्ट्री जितनी बिजली देना मुमकिन नहीं है। लेकिन बिजली सप्लाई में लगातार सुधार जारी है।

बिजली सप्लाई का अंतर :

दिनांक रूरल अर्बन इंडस्ट्री कुल

15 नवंबर 13.21 34.60 48.52 96.33

14 नवंबर 13.39 30.50 47.20 91.09

13 नवंबर 13.21 34.55 38.09 85.85

( आंकड़े लाख यूनिट में )
rizgr8
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:42 pm

There are conflict..Farmers and their leaders are more concerned on more money for their land rather than doing any development ..see below..

post6959.html#p6959

We had also tried to take their support in past,but they said they first want better compensation.
sendtomanish

Postby rizgr8 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 pm

It looks like we got trapped between the Govt. and these farmers...of course how can we forget these builders..
rizgr8
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:04 pm

personally what is wrong if Farmers want better compensation...I beleieve we should fight togather and force Govt to give justified rate to Farmers, Acquire land ASAP and start development immeditaley...I understand increased land cost may mean more EDC to consumers..but thats what we need to highlight...lets calculate the interest Govt wud have earned from Bank or Builders (penalty)...If govt has delayed the development and in mean time operating cost is increased its govt fault...

problem is Govt has no intention to develop that area and that is why even Budget for GF development is NOT approved.... probably if we fight togather we might be able to show bigger vote bank impossible to ignore...

I believe once new Land Acquisition act comes into act it will delay the process of land acquisition further...
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events & Meets