Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Re: BPTP offering possession of defficient plots without completing their obligations

Postby pknagpal » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Hold for sometime. Moving out for 4-5 days , will be back on Monday. Will inquire from renowned prop. dealers &
experienced document writers at Faridabd tehsil & will revert back. Giving u one no. of Sh. Arujun Singh Lal- my neighbour & a renowed leading document writer at Fbd. tehsil/ Mini sect. Sec.12 , u can contact him for exact information/knowledge giving my refernce- PKNagpal - Govt. valuer . His M- 9818529017, 0129-2297710 (Res.)
pknagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP offering possession of defficient plots without completing their obligations

Postby rajan » Fri May 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi friends,

I find many releasing there steam on the mail chain. However when we ask them to come forward, they retreat. We have formed an association PARKLAND OWNERS ASSOCIATION GREATER FARIDABAD with mail ID as parklandsowners@gmail.com for fighting against the high handedness of BPTP and has come out with an action plan. In the action plan you have to contribute for the legal fee.The moment it becomes known to them that they have to pay for legal fee the mail chain tigers becoms mouse.

Friends it is this mentality of middel class , I am included, that encourages BPTP or other like to keep on doing the atrocities on us. And we are ready to pay lacks of rupee to builders,though grumbling, but do not want to come out of the shell.

In case u feel that what I am saying is rubish and you want to fight/you can fight/you do not mind contributing on the legal fee etc join me at parklandsowners@gmail.com today.

Rajan
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby freemind76 » Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Friends,

I live abroad. I booked my plot (in H block) in Jan 2006. Till now, I've paid all demands including enhanced EDC/IDC and there are no signs of poessession from BPTP side. Everytime I ask them about the possession they come out with the standard reply - next 2-3 months.

What should I do? I can only email to bptp...cannot pursue the matter personally.

Please suggest.
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BASANT66 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:00 am

HAS ANY ONE GOT POSSESSION OF PLOT , I MEAN REGISTRATION

BASANT
BASANT66

Postby Divine » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 am

Hello basant,I have also paid the demand including conv dee and stamp deed charges and waiting registration.You may contact me at gbd_50@yahoo.co.in..
Divine

Postby runjhun » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:11 am

@Rajan, I would like to join in the fight and also pay for any legal expenses. I had emailed on the above email id few months back but I received no response.

Are we or are we not fighting for this?
runjhun
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Hi
Greetings

Ministry of Home Affairs Notification

Registration of FIR irrespective of territorial jurisdiction and Zero FIR

Has anyone faced a problem with filing a FIR against a builder (or any incident of crime etc), when the Unit is in Faridabad, but the Jurisdiction mentioned on BBA is of another state??

Has your lawyer been telling you to file a case in Delhi while building is in Haryana, because location of builders head office and documents suggest Delhi jurisdiction??

I am sure many would have faced such a problem and now a recent notification dated 10th May 13, by the Ministry of Home Affairs is likely to reduce this pain.

Simply request the Police Officer to kindly acknowledge receipt of a copy of this notification along with complaint, in case he feels that registering of FIR due to different Territorial Jurisdiction.

Quiet useful for various contesting groups of BPTP, Triveni, DD..

Cheers
BlessU

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:10 am

What Era divine court buyers are facing is something more appalling, Despite overwhelming evidence against the Builder,The Police is giving absurd replies and not applying the Law of the Land, and also refusing to File FIR.
Even the Magistrate is resisting to give immediate orders to police to file FIR, despite clear cut criminal activity by the builder.
Advocates and what buyers are saying is that Both Police and Courts have orders to Resist filling FIR against Builders, and avaoid appling the Law of the land.
That means they are above everything,and they are free to loot the Public.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:20 am

If Police is refusing to apply law of the Land and despite overwhelming evidence(documentary) against criminal, what can be done against the Erring Police officials, also what is the use of such order as http://www.mha.nic.in/pdfs/AdvisoryFIR-290513.pdf when Police does not apply the law & file FIR against a Criminal.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:29 am

A advice from www.pathlegal.in http://www.pathlegal.in/we-want-to-make ... 205660.php
Answer is:-
1. You can file a written complaint against such individual police officer who refuses to take a FIR u/s 166-A (c) of I.P.C.

2. This section has been recently added by virtue of the Criminal Amendment Ordinance 2013 and has been put into statutes of law and is enforceable.

+ Advocate Rohit Sharma. ( B.Sc. L.L.B. L.L.M.)
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:38 pm

http://mha.nic.in/pdfs/criminalLawAmndmt-040213.pdf The criminal Law (amendment)ordinance 2013.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby chintubajaj » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello All,

Is there any group case filed by Plot Owners against atrocities of BPTP?

I would like to be part of any group case being filed.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Chintu
chintubajaj@gmail.com
chintubajaj
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arun2761 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Dear All,
congratulation to the initiator for starting the thread. I have also a plot in sector 76 and all payment including enhanced EDC+ Power house set up Charges+ sewage treatment plant charges+ this & that had been paid in Dec 2012 In May 2013 received reply from BPTP in response to my query that they would start possession in Aug 13 and asked to deposit Buyer -Seller agreement duly signed which I never deposited as all the basic civic jobs like electrification work, sewage work etc. were pending at that time and surprisingly even on today.

It is almost 1 year and two month has passed from the date of depositing full payment with BPTP and unfortunately no one turned up till date. Sometime it really looks as we are living in jungle Raj and no one is ready to listen OR solve the common man issues concerned to his / her hard earned money.

I appeal all seniors officials of GFWA to seriously look into the matter and suggest further course of actions. I am ready to support anyone, who opt & suggest for any kind of legal action against BPTP as a last option. Please guide.

Regards,,....Arun Kaushik...9654835235
arun2761

Postby BlessU » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:03 am

Hi
Greetings

Please try to file your own FIR in Faridabad. Send legal notice through lawyer to BPTP, followed by a formal to DTCP.
If no response, send legal notice to DgTCP.

Meanwhile file RTI with DTCP asking for subscriber details to be submitted by builder under the act.

Formats of complaints/FIR/Legal notice, RTI response for various Zonal Plan Approvals, Matters related to charges, FAQs, Important Contacts are all available on 200+ strong group on www.bptp-parklands.webs.com (access to members only. Proof of identity, proof of ownership in BPTP Plot/Flat/Villa/Floors and commitment to contribute MUST)

Dozens of members can vouch for having got a resolution for
- Non existent Plots
- No response from BPTP,
- Part refund of ESS/STP,
- Waiver of Illegal interest and more

have got a resolution through the above effort. If not an alternate plot, people have got refund at approximate market rate through cheque from BPTP.

If you are abroad, you need to depute a lawyer under direct supervision of a close relative/known, who can do all the work on your behalf.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

PS: Need volunteers who can file RTIs, share Complaints, liasing with police and court, Media interaction/Interviews (ability and willingness to voice concern)
BlessU

Postby naveenarichwal » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:02 pm

The JUNGLE RAAJ is very much evident since the Congress government of Shree Hooda ji took over.

LIKE PLUNDERERS OF HISTORY, GENGHIS KHAN, MAHMUD OF GHAZNI, HOODA THE CHIEF MINISTER,ELECTED FOR ,PLANNED & DESIGNED THE MASTER PLAN FOR NEXT 50 YEARS,THAT TOO WITHOUT CONSULTING THE STAKEHOLDERS WITHIN THE STATE

Complete story at http://gfilesindia.com/Contents/pdfMaga ... fault.html
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad