Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP Park Floors II/Resorts illegal Fit Out Possession

Postby abhishektrivedy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi,can you give the complete addresse of town park, where we are planning a meeting on 29th june.
Regards,
Abhishek
abhishektrivedy

Postby s1joshi » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 pm

I think there is some meeting of BPTP buyers happening on wednesday around 10:0 near dtp office sec 12 Faridabad to meet administration and file complaints, In case some of the members attending meeting are part of this community/group, Request to share detailed plan, so that more affected members can join in.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:58 am

Some buyers of BPTP have sent letters like this to Senior officials/Administration of Haryana:

Date: Mon, Jun 24, 2013
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION: BPTP offering flats 'possession' in Faridabad, Sec-75, putting buyers and families lives in danger
To: dtp faridabad <dtp.faridabad.tcp@gmail.com>, DGTCP DGUE SSTCP <tcphry2@gmail.com>, dtp.hqdn.tcp@gmail.com, stp.enforcement.tcp@gmail.com, dtp.hqss.tcp@gmail.com, dcfbd@hry.nic.in, cp.fbd@hry.nic.in, dhillonss@hry.nic.in, cs@hry.nic.in, adminhq@gmail.com
Cc: wc <wc@gfwa.in>

Respected
Director General, Town and Country Planning and all senior Haryana Govt. officials/Commissioner of Police, Faridabad/Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad

I would like to once again highlight mishap in SRS residency, Sector 88 in Faridabad where several people were killed. Even after this, colonizers in Faridabad have not stopped illegal practices and now bent on putting lives of home buyers and their families in danger who spent their entire life savings on buying their 'dream' home.
BPTP working under the name of Countrywide promoters pvt ltd
is now offering possession and demanding over Rs xx lakhs of money most of which is neither defined in builder-buyer agreement nor in Govt. rules.
I request urgently to take strictest possible action against BPTP to stop these possession letters and playing with lives of honest taxpaying middle class citizens of India.

Please find attached possession letter received by me. If even after this, Govt. does not act, then Govt. will alone be responsible for accidents that can kill buyers, their families and children in event of high rise towers collapse.

For any more information/queries, please let me know.

Regards
xxxxxxxxx
Buyer of BPTP GH project RESORT, Sector 75, Faridabad
M: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 am

How in the world can such letters even get a response? The writers must provide evidence of the illegal things BPTP is doing by attaching evidence (original agreement with possession clause highlighted, copy of fit out possession letter, extra charges demand letter, etc.). Then, there may be some action.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby gupta.rajeev » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:30 am

Dear Flat Deals,

Your tone suggests that you are representing BPTP. Are you not aware of the wrongdoings of BPTP ? And talking about emotions....please note that all the great movements of the world are started by strong emotions of the people only. Therefore let the emotions of the BPTP sufferers become strong then you will see the power of emotions. If we educated people unite then there is no reason as to why cant you you see the big thief BPTP behind bars !!
gupta.rajeev

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:29 am

gupta.rajeev wrote:Dear Flat Deals,

Your tone suggests that you are representing BPTP.

Rajeev,

I am an investor in Faridabad (Ansal Crown) and consider BPTP to be the pits. They have ruined buyer's expectations and have managed to destroy their own brand value. I am just asking the complainers to provide evidence, which they have. Does that make me a BPTP agent? Sorry to see this line of thinking.

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby BlessU » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi Sunil
Greetings

I am fully aware of your abilities and knowledge which is impeccable. I have read many of your articles and have always found to be balanced and rich in facts. Your contributions are most valued but your comments are likely to be taken in a negative manner.

I guess a better way is to help in this very important matter, as you have noticed from fellow members reaction on your calling the letter as "emotional". I wish to request and suggest, PLEASE SHARE A DRAFT which according to your well researched mind, is more appropriate for all to follow.

I have also been struggling and have written at least 2 dozen letters to DGTCP. Finally what works, no one knows. No one knows what relief a particular notice/complaint/draft would bring. A few inputs and a draft would always be helpful.

Looking forward to your input.

Cheers
BlessU

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Sir Ji when Court has clearly said that Fitout possession is illegal, and BPTP is giving fitout possession without getting OC, and They say they have applied for it, what is the guarantee that they will get, ? BPTP has given possession to Ellite floor residents too but that too without OC.
NOW YOU TELL ALL whether this is legal or illegal. Dheeraj ji has attached Documentary evidence in trail mail and you are saying that what is Illegal? You are a property dealer and you are aware of these malpractices, still you are saying proove the illegality. .

Why was Piyush Director and son in Jail for over 40 days and for what, you know it perfectly That is the evidence !
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:53 pm

naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:07 pm

BlessU wrote:Hi Sunil
Greetings

I guess a better way is to help in this very important matter, as you have noticed from fellow members reaction on your calling the letter as "emotional". I wish to request and suggest, PLEASE SHARE A DRAFT which according to your well researched mind, is more appropriate for all to follow.

Cheers

I had immediately edited the "emotional" out of my post -- you can read it again. However by that time, the email was dispatched.

Sunil
Flat-Deals.com

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:11 pm

naveenarichwal wrote:Sir Ji when Court has clearly said that Fitout possession is illegal, and BPTP is giving fitout possession without getting OC, and They say they have applied for it, what is the guarantee that they will get, ? BPTP has given possession to Ellite floor residents too but that too without OC.
NOW YOU TELL ALL whether this is legal or illegal. Dheeraj ji has attached Documentary evidence in trail mail and you are saying that what is Illegal? You are a property dealer and you are aware of these malpractices, still you are saying proove the illegality. .

Why was Piyush Director and son in Jail for over 40 days and for what, you know it perfectly That is the evidence !

Naveen,

Everyone is aware that most Neharpar builders are exploiting the hapless buyers. All I'm suggesting is to attach the evidence. You have it, I have it, the cops have it, but the cops will not heed it or cross-reference it until you make it a part of your complaint. If the court order and other proofs are with the buyer, just attach them to your complaint to make it stronger.

Sunil
Flat-Deals.com

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 pm

We have these court orders and they have been Highlighted by Dheeraj Ji in Trail mails.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:29 am

I agree that BPTP buyers should attach and provide documentary evidences while sending or submitting complaints and letters. If buyers are having RTIs of misdeeds, then those will be utmost useful. It is clear that BPTP is taking both buyers and Govt. for the ride. How can they raise final demand for possession when they have not been given "no-objection" from DGTCP? It is illegal. What happens if during inspection by DTCP, discrepancies/defects are found in construction and found that there are inadequate facilities for habitation. Occupation Certificate may then not be given in 3-4 months time. Laws of the land need to be followed by builders and only then mishaps like what happened in SRS residency just few months back can be prevented. Some of BPTP buyers are also sending e-mails like this:

Respected,

Director General, Town and Country Planning and all senior Haryana Govt. officials/ Commissioner of Police, Faridabad/Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad.

I would like to once again highlight mishap in SRS residency, Sector 88 in Faridabad where several people were killed. Even after this, colonizers in Faridabad have not stopped illegal practices and now bent on putting lives of home buyers and their families in danger who spent their entire life savings on buying their 'dream' home.

BPTP working under the name of Countrywide promoters pvt ltd is now offering possession for fit out in its Resorts sector 75 Faridabad project without Occupancy Certificate and demanding over Rs. xx lakhs of money most of which is neither defined in builder-buyer agreement nor in Govt. rules. I request urgently to take strictest possible action against BPTP to stop these possession letters fit out and playing with lives of honest taxpaying middle class citizens of India. Please find attached possession letter received by from BPTP. If even after this, Govt. does not act, then Govt. will alone be responsible for accidents that can kill buyers, their families and children in event of high rise towers collapse.

1. I am xxxx & I have purchased house in BPTP resort house No xxx in greater Faridabad sector 75 my Mobile No is xxxxxxx and my address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. BPTP has send offer of possession fit out to me in which they have increased the super area of flat from 1300 sq feet to 1567 sq feet however they are giving discount and asking from payment for 1476 sq feet as per judgement CCI against Dlf the super area cannot be increased more than 2% without the consent of owners BPTP has NOT taken consent and has increased super area of its own and are charging Rs 396000/- extra for increase the super area, how the super area has increased from 1300 sq feet to 1476 sq feet and also not given any calculation how the super area has increased.

3. They have send offer of possession fit out and not offer of possession but still asking for all the money balance with increased charges copy of increased charges attached. As per normal practice balance of payment can only be asked after giving offer of possession. (Offer of Possession cannot be sent without Occupation Certificate and as per mail from BPTP they haven't received it yet)

4. The BPTP has not got occupancy certificate from the Govt still they are asking for all the money dues and since they cannot issue offer of possession letter they have issued another name to the letter offer of possession fit outs and are cheating the investor. They have not got occupancy certificate but have demanded the stamp duty amount without occupancy certificate they cannot demand registry amount when contacted to custumer care they are saying if you don’t give registry amount your registration will be delayed and you have to pay holding charges to the BPTP, they are bullying the investors and cheating them.

5. In the letter of offer of possession for fit out they have not mentioned any clause of penalty for delay of handing over of flat by BPTP as he project is delayed by over 2 years, which is total cheating.

6. In offer of possession they have not mentioned any date by which the flat registration will be done even after asking for all the money.

7. The agreement of buyer seller has been signed by me is totally one sided in favour of BPTP for e.g. in para 1.3 (i) they have said that if the increase is more than 10% of super area and it the flat allotee does not want the flat he will be given the money with 6% simple interest whereas any delay of payment they are charging 18% interest (photocopy attached).

8. They have taken Rs36900/- for preferential location charge and Rs200000/- for car parking charge which as per the supreme court judgement is totally wrong they cannot charge both the amount it is cheating with the investor.

9. They are making us sign indemnity – cum – undertaking on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs100/- which states that the investor cannot claim any damages or penalty from BPTP and saying if your do not sign it then your possession will be delayed and BPTP will be charging holding charges basically they have cornered the investor from all side. We have no option but to sign the indemnity – cum – undertaking. As if you do not signed indemnity cum undertaking they will delay the possession of the house and charge holding charge from the buyers of the flat.

10. BPTP has formed a maintenance company business park maintenance services Pvt. Ltd. and charging Rs2.5 per sq ft per month for maintenance of flat this they say has started from the day they have issued letter of possession of fit out. Without getting the possession of house asking for maintenance charge is totally not as per the laws of the land.

11. In view of the above paragraph you are requested to take action against the BPTP and ask them to return all the money which they have charged extra and also file FIR against the builder for cheating me and other investor. The case which I have brought out is not only with me it is with all the home buyers who have bought flat in greater Faridabad from BPTP.

Regards,

xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Buyer of BPTP GH project RESORT, Sector 75, Faridabad

M: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Why is DGTCP so insensitive to complaints of Blatant nefarious activities by Colonizers. Even when you send several emails speed posts of your complaints than also they do not give any answers. Is it that the namak(salt) that they are eating is provided by Builders?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Asking DGTCP to file FIR against BPTP is like India asking America to stop Pakistan from exporting terrorism to India.
Why will DGTCP do this for buyers when buyers are afraid to go together to the nearest Police station to complain against BPTP?
When the buyers have proof of so many illegalities then why are they not going to police station to file FIR against BPTP.
When Chidambaram & Shinde can be booked for cheating on Tilangana issue http://news.in.msn.com/national/shinde- ... a-people-1, than why not BPTP.

WHY ARE BUYERS NOT ABLE TO UNITE AGAINST EXPLOITATION BY BUILDERS
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors